Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

icklerockchick said:
I only learned recently! The bar above the post with the username click that and tick the box to the far left, do this for each one u want to reply to then click reply as usual and the first option is multi quote reply.

Then just fit each reply between the quotes, hopefully that makes sense when you try it lol! X

This is how to do it

Just going through it at the moment. Ive had my blood tests he just needs to do his bit in a cup but I was ovulating this last week so we werent wasting it lol.

I doubt it, dont wanna get my hopes up, Im due on on Saturday x

Well, he'll have to do his 'business' after Saturday then! I believe Zinc is good for the little spermies. Good luck with all the tests Vicky, as I know exactly what you're going thru.......stressful times! x

lilprincessvic said:
Just going through it at the moment. Ive had my blood tests he just needs to do his bit in a cup but I was ovulating this last week so we werent wasting it lol.

Well wait until Saturday. Don't do a test before because sometimes even the early prediction ones can give a false negative it happened to me. And I did it two days before my period was due. I did another on the actual day I was due and it was positive

Im not gunna do a test till im a week late. I went through a stage of doing one every month 2 days before my period and it crushed me so promised myself Im not gunna do that again. At the moment I kind of hope im not cos just fallen out with my oh AGAIN. things are very very up n down atm n when they are good they are great but when they arnt i dunno how i stay there.

When did you last ovulated? Is there any chance you could be pregnant now?

Are you using a phone/computer? What phone do you have? It's easy with an iPhone someone explained it to me a few days ago.
If you using an iPhone I'll explain

I use both, wouldn't even try on my phone though I try to avoid posting at all because its a bit of a pain, its a samsung galaxy

Good luck with your WI....what weight do you want to get to eventually as I see you've reached you target weight?
I can tell you how to multi quote if your on a PC but not sure if you can do it if your on a phone as I cant do it on mine, but I think you can on an iphone!

My target is 9 stone, but I want to get just below that...and considering changing my target to 8 and a half stone, but I'm not sure yet, going to leave it a while and see how I feel. Hard enough trying to get below my target weight at all never mind going half a stone under at the moment :/

Good luck with conceiving, hopefully it will happen soon, but I know what you mean, best not to get your hopes up, if you are then that'll be great news but you don't want to build yourself up for a fall either

Thanks for the help everyone, I feel silly now, its pretty easy whoops

Im not gunna do a test till im a week late. I went through a stage of doing one every month 2 days before my period and it crushed me so promised myself Im not gunna do that again. At the moment I kind of hope im not cos just fallen out with my oh AGAIN. things are very very up n down atm n when they are good they are great but when they arnt i dunno how i stay there.

big hugs, i had friends in similiar position. Luckily they now have twins but can only imagine how you feel. I understand how lucky i am every single day. Chin up and hope you sort things out with OH x

I can sympathise with you Vicky, as been there done it! The best thing to do it just try & relax about the whole thing, but thats easier said than done I know! Oh dear, I thought things were a bit better now the lodger had moved out. Maybe you both need to have a sit down & have a chat about why you argue....again easier said than done! x

well lesson learned - fruit and yoghurt do not keep me going til lunch - even with 2 cereal bars in between!!, Kind of thought this would be the case but thought i would give it a bash. Low energy levels all day. already had my lunch which i know wont keep me going til dinner so will have a mug shot later as i know that will keep me going better than say an orange.
Trial and error eeekk

lilprincessvic said:

Ah that's not a nice situation to be in. I hope things get sorted out. I know what you mean about the tests you can become really obsessed can't you!
Sending hugs your way x

well lesson learned - fruit and yoghurt do not keep me going til lunch - even with 2 cereal bars in between!!, Kind of thought this would be the case but thought i would give it a bash. Low energy levels all day. already had my lunch which i know wont keep me going til dinner so will have a mug shot later as i know that will keep me going better than say an orange.
Trial and error eeekk

If I have fruit for breakfast I am starving by 10!!!!

The main reason we argue is money, I work in job that I dont really enjoy but have to do it because we need to live. My OH doesnt work as he is doing a course but does get some diability allowence. I get really annoyed as I have nothing to show for my work. I am only 24 and I want to be able to go out at least once a month with my friends, before I moved in with him i used to go out friday saturday sunday!!! and i really miss it, I have had this weekend planed with my friends for ages as its my friends first night out since having the baby. He was gunna go out with his friends too but somehow all the money in his account as 'dissappeared' so we couldnt go out. My sister has said she wants to pay me out so I am still going but the arguments have started again.

lilprincessvic said:

The main reason we argue is money, I work in job that I dont really enjoy but have to do it because we need to live. My OH doesnt work as he is doing a course but does get some diability allowence. I get really annoyed as I have nothing to show for my work. I am only 24 and I want to be able to go out at least once a month with my friends, before I moved in with him i used to go out friday saturday sunday!!! and i really miss it, I have had this weekend planed with my friends for ages as its my friends first night out since having the baby. He was gunna go out with his friends too but somehow all the money in his account as 'dissappeared' so we couldnt go out. My sister has said she wants to pay me out so I am still going but the arguments have started again.

Make sure you go out and enjoy yourself!

Money is such a nightmare, sorry to hear it's causing you so many problems :(

You def need to go out though and enjoy yourself, you deserve it and hopefully you'll feel a million times better after a good night out

I am gunna. I work blumming hard and havent been out since my bday in december! Apparently he says I get nights out every week!!! I go to fat club on a monday lol

My boyfriend see's fat club as me going out as well, although he doesn't hold it against me.

My boyfriend see's fat club as me going out as well, although he doesn't hold it against me.

Apparently thats my night out a week. Hes goes to the pub every thursday with his mate, although his mate does pay its still a night out!!

Right and BREATH feel much better for letting it out. Im defo going out, both my sisters n my best mates r going im not missing it!

Apparently thats my night out a week. Hes goes to the pub every thursday with his mate, although his mate does pay its still a night out!!

Right and BREATH feel much better for letting it out. Im defo going out, both my sisters n my best mates r going im not missing it!

That seems extremely out of order though, even if someone else is paying, he's still going out and enjoying himself. Have you tried sitting him down and explaining to him that going to a slimming club really isn't the same as going out with friends?

Yeah I don't blame you, go out and have a ball. If your sisters paying for you then he can't complain anyway really, even with your night out to fat club on Monday :p

My boyfriend is sort of a pain the other way round, he really doesn't mind me going out, I felt really guilty last month as I ended up going on a mini hol with my mum, only one night in Castleton, she invited me because he was on a course for two days and she thought it was overnight, but it wasn't, he was home on the evening. He really didn't care, but the following weekend he was arranging for us to go do something with his friend, his friends girlfriend was busy so I said rather then me tagging along how about he went to his friends on his own because they could talk and do their thing without worrying about whether I was interested in what they were doing or not, anyway, I got a text about 10 O'clock saying he missed me and was coming home :/

donna88 said:
That seems extremely out of order though, even if someone else is paying, he's still going out and enjoying himself. Have you tried sitting him down and explaining to him that going to a slimming club really isn't the same as going out with friends?

Yeah I don't blame you, go out and have a ball. If your sisters paying for you then he can't complain anyway really, even with your night out to fat club on Monday :p

My boyfriend is sort of a pain the other way round, he really doesn't mind me going out, I felt really guilty last month as I ended up going on a mini hol with my mum, only one night in Castleton, she invited me because he was on a course for two days and she thought it was overnight, but it wasn't, he was home on the evening. He really didn't care, but the following weekend he was arranging for us to go do something with his friend, his friends girlfriend was busy so I said rather then me tagging along how about he went to his friends on his own because they could talk and do their thing without worrying about whether I was interested in what they were doing or not, anyway, I got a text about 10 O'clock saying he missed me and was coming home :/

I second that.
Your OH sounds like a good bloke. Mine is the same. It's lovely when they come home because they've missed you isn't it.

When is your birthday Vicky? Mines the 30th dec.

I second that.
Your OH sounds like a good bloke. Mine is the same. It's lovely when they come home because they've missed you isn't it.

When is your birthday Vicky? Mines the 30th dec.

He is lovely, I just feel bad because I had the time away and its very rare we do have time apart, I thought I was doing the right thing by sending him off on his own. Although I suppose he still had the time with his friend, he didn't need to sleep over. And at least I know he doesn't begrudge me for the fact that we spend nearly all our time together. But yeah it was nice when he came home.

Vicky... Quick question about your OU course. When you signed up how long did it take to get an email or letter? It said I had to allow all my emails into my inbox but still haven't heard anything?! X

26th of december. So last time i actually went out was the 23rd of december as we didnt even go out on my bday.

Im very full after my dinner. Think i made a little bit too much pasta lol

Back