Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Think the sickness may be due to a bug at work, one of the teachers has just gone home after throwing up n i just spent last hour in loos :-(

lilprincessvic said:
Think the sickness may be due to a bug at work, one of the teachers has just gone home after throwing up n i just spent last hour in loos :-(

Oh no. Hope your better soon

Awww no, hope your better soon. One of my teacher friends was throwing up all yesterday as well, as was his dad who works in another school ;/ fingers crossed it hasn't hit my school, my boyfriends school or my sons school yet. Hopefully it will only be a 24 hour thing if it is a bug

Sts for me but I'm happy with that

Well done, glad your happy. I'll only be happy with a sts or loss, the only reason I won't loose is doing the 30 day shred so I'll be gutted if I gain, however I suppose at least I'll know its water retention or something so should come off the following week

Evening ladies how are we all? :)

Had a nice wee day met up with my mum and went shopping/lunching. Resisted her suggestion of going to tgi Fridays and instead I had a very sensible baked potato and beans! Really hope simply filling works it's magic this week or I will be back on slimming world, not that I mind, am starting to miss the bigger list of free foods and daily dose of cheese! Though being allowed bagels and smoothies is nice too argh torn can I not make up my own hybrid ww/sw diet ;-)

Got a couple nice tops and even better my mum insisted on paying! Then came home and finished my book "we need to talk about Kevin" a great though disturbing read! X

icklerockchick said:
Evening ladies how are we all? :)

Had a nice wee day met up with my mum and went shopping/lunching. Resisted her suggestion of going to tgi Fridays and instead I had a very sensible baked potato and beans! Really hope simply filling works it's magic this week or I will be back on slimming world, not that I mind, am starting to miss the bigger list of free foods and daily dose of cheese! Though being allowed bagels and smoothies is nice too argh torn can I not make up my own hybrid ww/sw diet ;-)

Got a couple nice tops and even better my mum insisted on paying! Then came home and finished my book "we need to talk about Kevin" a great though disturbing read! X

Sounds as tho you had lovely day being spoilt by your mum & well done resisting TGI's!
Why don't you wait & see how WI is on Friday & then decide. Whatever plan you decide both work you just need to choose the one you prefer.
What's the book you're reading about? I love reading my kindle but prefer psychological crime thriller, but have just finished reading a series of books about vampires! X

Yey ninnins welcome :)

Thanks hun.

Technically im at target and not wanting to go down as far as the 8's but I would prefer to hang around the lower end of target range and may possibly lower my target to 9 1/2 st. People are starting to tell me my face is getting to thin though so Ill not be aiming for that just yet...

kim63 said:
Sounds as tho you had lovely day being spoilt by your mum & well done resisting TGI's!
Why don't you wait & see how WI is on Friday & then decide. Whatever plan you decide both work you just need to choose the one you prefer.
What's the book you're reading about? I love reading my kindle but prefer psychological crime thriller, but have just finished reading a series of books about vampires! X

Ooh what vampire series did you read? I've got some lined up for after game of thrones books which I'm starting tomorrow! That should keep me busy for a while then will read vampire diaries or true blood I think :)

It's a bit of a wierd one it's about a woman who isn't sure whether or not she wants children has one anyway, is convinced her son is evil, everyone thinks she is exaggerating and put it down to postnatal depression. He goes on to do some awful things and it questions whether a child can be truely evil or if it's shaped by the parents. Quite a disturbing but very interesting read! They made a film of it quite recently too again not sure enjoyable is an appropriate word but it was certainly an interesting watch as well though not something you want to watch again in a hurry it kind of haunts you for a while! X

icklerockchick said:
Ooh what vampire series did you read? I've got some lined up for after game of thrones books which I'm starting tomorrow! That should keep me busy for a while then will read vampire diaries or true blood I think :)

It's a bit of a wierd one it's about a woman who isn't sure whether or not she wants children has one anyway, is convinced her son is evil, everyone thinks she is exaggerating and put it down to postnatal depression. He goes on to do some awful things and it questions whether a child can be truely evil or if it's shaped by the parents. Quite a disturbing but very interesting read! They made a film of it quite recently too again not sure enjoyable is an appropriate word but it was certainly an interesting watch as well though not something you want to watch again in a hurry it kind of haunts you for a while! X

I think I've read this and seen the film. Is the boy one of many children but he goes into care. Then he goes to a good family but get caught up with the wrong crowd? If I'm right it's a true story

Hey Kim, just wanted to say lots of luck for Wednesday x

In other news I'm still in the US but in a small town - went for dinner tonight but resisted dessert even though I was craving chocolate - felt good to be in control. I fly back tomorrow and arrive Thursday morning - I fully expect to have gained as have eaten out every day and had wine but am proud for staying in control other than a couple of blips and resisting desserts too - usually even when I'm away for work I go crazy so this is definitely progress for me. My two hour gym session has definitely caught up with me though. I can barely move today!!!

Catch up with u all properly when I'm home xxx

Have a safe flight Emma! Well done for staying in control :)

Welcome to donna88 and ninnins x

Good luck for today Kim (that's come round quick!)

Having the most stressful few days, with yesterday being the worst! I'd forgotten how stressful moving is! Plus, found out that the private school I'd been told I'd got a second interview with have actually opened their nursery without me - I'm absolutely heartbroken. The thought of working there is what has kept me going these last few weeks. Add to that being told that I have to work back in the downstairs office with the woman who makes me want to cut out and eat my own heart - I spent most of yesterday in tears!

Hating living out of boxes and it doesn't help that OH is being a big girl's blouse about moving. I've organised everything (I prefer that I do it all, I'm an organised person) but he is worrying about everything and he is stressing me out! But we did have a chat and he said "you know I'm a worrier" lol, we snuggled up with some popcorn last night (completely on plan of course ;)) and spent some really nice time together.

Roll on saturday evening once all this is over!

I haven't really had a chance to be on plan, that sounds like an excuse and I suppose it is. So much energy has gone into packing and arranging that I haven't had time to be organised with my food. For the first few days (until OH gets paid) we're going to be living on beans and pot noodles anyway haha, but then we will make a food plan and buy our food for the week. Might take a little while to get settled back into it though.

Dreading today - absolutely won't be able to come on here during the day now though :(

Missing you all, speak to you when I can x

Last edited:
Have a safe flight Emma x

Kim good luck for today I hope they tell you some news!

Annie that's rubbish. Are you applying anywhere else? It's really rubbish working with people you don't like int it.

Well I have just got up n not doing shred this morning. Oh is working.tonight so gunna do day 6 then and possibly have a go at day of the body revolution as I watched.it last night n it seems really good x

Back