Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Just woken up lol. Oops
Has anyone tried jillian Michaels body revolution?

no but interested now - what is it? is it on dvd or online somewhere? its been nearly week since i did shred but i was 2 sessions away from level 2, what do you suggest i do? am i taking it too seriously and should just start where i left off or does that mess up in terms of the whole 30 days and inch loss?

Evening ladies how are we all? :)

Had a nice wee day met up with my mum and went shopping/lunching. Resisted her suggestion of going to tgi Fridays and instead I had a very sensible baked potato and beans! Really hope simply filling works it's magic this week or I will be back on slimming world, not that I mind, am starting to miss the bigger list of free foods and daily dose of cheese! Though being allowed bagels and smoothies is nice too argh torn can I not make up my own hybrid ww/sw diet ;-)

Got a couple nice tops and even better my mum insisted on paying! Then came home and finished my book "we need to talk about Kevin" a great though disturbing read! X

sounds great - love TGIs. OH i had that book from the library but didnt read it - thankfully by sounds of it would freak me out lol

just realised its approaching a year since i joined this forum and it was this time last month that i started sw. I am the same weight then as i am now - least i managed to stay the same i suppose. So it took me 6 weeks to lose 6lbs and i am hoping for the same over the next few weeks. Would prefer higher losses but dont think that will happen.
100% on plan yesterday - couldnt syn my lean mince properly as it was already cooked and i had added all the veg to it so no idea how many grams it was before this - any suggestions on what to do? will i use all my syns for yesterday on it? apart from this i had 0 syns as trying to claw back from bad weekend.
Today menu - going to try green day:
B - 2x alpen light bars - got them £1 per box (bargain) with muller yogurt and pinapple. Know this didnt fill me up yesterday but at home today and will see how i go.
L - aldi cous cous which i have added, tomatoes, spring onion and mixed peppers to -0 this is approx 3 syns for whole cooked packet
D - 2x slice wholemeal bread (heb) with baked beans and to fried eggs did in fry light
snacks - apple and if needed a mug shot

healthy extras are - cereal barx2, breadx2, milk

have a good day everyone

oh also do shred today at some point x

Safe flight home emma and well done on making sensible choices!

Packing is a crazy time annie I absolutely hate moving but once you get settled you can then get back on track and have amazing losses again.

Hope today goes well Kim let us know how you get on when you can.

Geobar (what's your name?) think that's a different book/film as this kid isn't in care.

Vicky what's body revolution? I think I might have to give up on the shred to be honest my ankles getting really sore again :-( I can't really do the cardio bits and don't think I will be able to do any of the higher levels too much planking and things like that. Might stick to something a bit less high impact for now and build up to the shred as I don't like not being able to do it all properly!

X

Its jillian michaels new one. its a 90 day program and the workouts vary. you work out for 5 days a week and do workout1, workout2, cardio, workout1, workout2 for 30 days then move up a level x

lilprincessvic said:
Its jillian michaels new one. its a 90 day program and the workouts vary. you work out for 5 days a week and do workout1, workout2, cardio, workout1, workout2 for 30 days then move up a level x

Sounds interesting! I've heard people say that about the shred as well that it was actually made initially to do a few times a week with cardio days and rest days but then they ended up marketing it is a 30day thing! X

icklerockchick said:
Sounds interesting! I've heard people say that about the shred as well that it was actually made initially to do a few times a week with cardio days and rest days but then they ended up marketing it is a 30day thing! X

Yeah I read that as well. Am gettin caught up on the "rules" of it as opposed to being happy am doing something at least.

Room for a lil one? :D

Welcome & well done on such an amazing weightloss, you must be very proud

Ooh what vampire series did you read? I've got some lined up for after game of thrones books which I'm starting tomorrow! That should keep me busy for a while then will read vampire diaries or true blood I think :)

It's a bit of a wierd one it's about a woman who isn't sure whether or not she wants children has one anyway, is convinced her son is evil, everyone thinks she is exaggerating and put it down to postnatal depression. He goes on to do some awful things and it questions whether a child can be truely evil or if it's shaped by the parents. Quite a disturbing but very interesting read! They made a film of it quite recently too again not sure enjoyable is an appropriate word but it was certainly an interesting watch as well though not something you want to watch again in a hurry it kind of haunts you for a while! X

Might try that book as sounds quite interesting. The series I've just finished is a lighthearted story of a Mum who gets turned into a Vampire & its called The Moon Vampire stories.....something like that I think! Not sure if its in book form as I got it on my Kindle x

Hey Kim, just wanted to say lots of luck for Wednesday x

In other news I'm still in the US but in a small town - went for dinner tonight but resisted dessert even though I was craving chocolate - felt good to be in control. I fly back tomorrow and arrive Thursday morning - I fully expect to have gained as have eaten out every day and had wine but am proud for staying in control other than a couple of blips and resisting desserts too - usually even when I'm away for work I go crazy so this is definitely progress for me. My two hour gym session has definitely caught up with me though. I can barely move today!!!

Catch up with u all properly when I'm home xxx

Thanks Emma x
Sounds as tho you have been very restrained in the food dept, well done & hope you have a safe journey home x

Have a safe flight Emma! Well done for staying in control :)

Welcome to donna88 and ninnins x

Good luck for today Kim (that's come round quick!)

Having the most stressful few days, with yesterday being the worst! I'd forgotten how stressful moving is! Plus, found out that the private school I'd been told I'd got a second interview with have actually opened their nursery without me - I'm absolutely heartbroken. The thought of working there is what has kept me going these last few weeks. Add to that being told that I have to work back in the downstairs office with the woman who makes me want to cut out and eat my own heart - I spent most of yesterday in tears!

Hating living out of boxes and it doesn't help that OH is being a big girl's blouse about moving. I've organised everything (I prefer that I do it all, I'm an organised person) but he is worrying about everything and he is stressing me out! But we did have a chat and he said "you know I'm a worrier" lol, we snuggled up with some popcorn last night (completely on plan of course ;)) and spent some really nice time together.

Roll on saturday evening once all this is over!

I haven't really had a chance to be on plan, that sounds like an excuse and I suppose it is. So much energy has gone into packing and arranging that I haven't had time to be organised with my food. For the first few days (until OH gets paid) we're going to be living on beans and pot noodles anyway haha, but then we will make a food plan and buy our food for the week. Might take a little while to get settled back into it though.

Dreading today - absolutely won't be able to come on here during the day now though :(

Missing you all, speak to you when I can x

Oh dear Annie, you never seem to have a good time of it! Sorry to hear you didnt get the job you wanted & why doesn't that woman you work with like you......jealous of you by any chance?! Just to wind her up, just be ultra nice to her all the time!
Moving house is up there as one of the most stressful times in one's life, but before you know it, you'll soon be in & all forgotten.
Dont worry about not being on plan, it will all come together next week when you're all settled in x

just realised its approaching a year since i joined this forum and it was this time last month that i started sw. I am the same weight then as i am now - least i managed to stay the same i suppose. So it took me 6 weeks to lose 6lbs and i am hoping for the same over the next few weeks. Would prefer higher losses but dont think that will happen.
100% on plan yesterday - couldnt syn my lean mince properly as it was already cooked and i had added all the veg to it so no idea how many grams it was before this - any suggestions on what to do? will i use all my syns for yesterday on it? apart from this i had 0 syns as trying to claw back from bad weekend.
Today menu - going to try green day:
B - 2x alpen light bars - got them £1 per box (bargain) with muller yogurt and pinapple. Know this didnt fill me up yesterday but at home today and will see how i go.
L - aldi cous cous which i have added, tomatoes, spring onion and mixed peppers to -0 this is approx 3 syns for whole cooked packet
D - 2x slice wholemeal bread (heb) with baked beans and to fried eggs did in fry light
snacks - apple and if needed a mug shot

healthy extras are - cereal barx2, breadx2, milk

have a good day everyone

oh also do shred today at some point x

Maybe if you're hungry in the morning try having a bigger breakfast Deb, as that will set you up for the day & where are you're syns you should have at least 5 per day naughty girl! x

Thanks for all your good wishes today girls, really means a lot to me. Feeling rather sick at the moment & appointment isn't til 4pm, so a long wait ahead eeek! x

kim63 said:
Welcome & well done on such an amazing weightloss, you must be very proud

Might try that book as sounds quite interesting. The series I've just finished is a lighthearted story of a Mum who gets turned into a Vampire & its called The Moon Vampire stories.....something like that I think! Not sure if its in book form as I got it on my Kindle x

Thanks Emma x
Sounds as tho you have been very restrained in the food dept, well done & hope you have a safe journey home x

Oh dear Annie, you never seem to have a good time of it! Sorry to hear you didnt get the job you wanted & why doesn't that woman you work with like you......jealous of you by any chance?! Just to wind her up, just be ultra nice to her all the time!
Moving house is up there as one of the most stressful times in one's life, but before you know it, you'll soon be in & all forgotten.
Dont worry about not being on plan, it will all come together next week when you're all settled in x

Maybe if you're hungry in the morning try having a bigger breakfast Deb, as that will set you up for the day & where are you're syns you should have at least 5 per day naughty girl! x

Haha I am aren' I but I didn't know how to syn my already cooked mince. Will have some today. Good luck. You should go big walk or run to try and pass time. Nothing worse than waiting all day. Big hugs x

Haha I am aren' I but I didn't know how to syn my already cooked mince. Will have some today. Good luck. You should go big walk or run to try and pass time. Nothing worse than waiting all day. Big hugs x

Have you started your paper diary yet? Im a nag.....sorry!!!! As I read on here all the time, having syns is as much as following the plan as HE's, you should have at least 5 per day. If you didnt have any yesterday, just gestimate with your mince. Im not sure how many syns are in lean mince, but Im sure if you do a search you'll find it & work it out from there.
Yep, Im going to take Charlie out for a long walk in a mo to pass the time & then its an hours drive to the hospital & DH is coming with me for support x

Feel pooey so gunna try some positives:
1: My oh is working today so I get the house to myself tonight!
2: Ive just had a free lesson as my pupils are doing a test/ bad side is i then have to mark the tests lol
3: its wednesday so half way to the weekend!

They werent that good will have to try think of some better ones!

kim63 said:
Have you started your paper diary yet? Im a nag.....sorry!!!! As I read on here all the time, having syns is as much as following the plan as HE's, you should have at least 5 per day. If you didnt have any yesterday, just gestimate with your mince. Im not sure how many syns are in lean mince, but Im sure if you do a search you'll find it & work it out from there.
Yep, Im going to take Charlie out for a long walk in a mo to pass the time & then its an hours drive to the hospital & DH is coming with me for support x

Yes paper diary started. I was struggling with the mince as I had already added to it meaning I wasn't gettin a true weigh of just the mince. Will just allocate my syns to that as I know they are important. Have curly wurly on stand by though will have used 3 on the cous cous and few on butter later. ENjoy your walk and thanks x

lilprincessvic said:
Feel pooey so gunna try some positives:
1: My oh is working today so I get the house to myself tonight!
2: Ive just had a free lesson as my pupils are doing a test/ bad side is i then have to mark the tests lol
3: its wednesday so half way to the weekend!

They werent that good will have to try think of some better ones!

They all sound good. Best way is dust yourself down and walk or jump about to some Good music. Or think of all good things you have to be thankful for x

I've been exercising for 30 mins everyday for the past 2 weeks now - when do you guys reckon I should start seeing results?

Hello everyone :)

Kim good luck today hun, positive thinking for you :)

Annie, hope your ok? Gutted for you about the job but on a brighter note you will finally have your own place and hopefully will be all settled this time next week.

Charlie, where are you?! Hope your ok.

Emma have a safe flight home chick.

Vicky, hope your feelig better after your sicky bug yesterday? Your positives are good hun :)

I thought it was about time I felt positive so.....

1. OH is home tomorrow and off out for a curry with my family.
2. Thanks to the sun being out I might just pluck the courage up and go for a run tonight
3. Hoping my OU pack come today so I can start applying to student finance.

Xxx

Hello everyone :)

Kim good luck today hun, positive thinking for you :)

Annie, hope your ok? Gutted for you about the job but on a brighter note you will finally have your own place and hopefully will be all settled this time next week.

Charlie, where are you?! Hope your ok.

Emma have a safe flight home chick.

Vicky, hope your feelig better after your sicky bug yesterday? Your positives are good hun :)

I thought it was about time I felt positive so.....

1. OH is home tomorrow and off out for a curry with my family.
2. Thanks to the sun being out I might just pluck the courage up and go for a run tonight
3. Hoping my OU pack come today so I can start applying to student finance.

Xxx

Thanks Nikki....good positives for today & hope the off plan is going well for you & your enjoying it x

Back