Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Okay change of plan I'm gonna have light philidelphia stuffed chicken breast wrapped in bacon and lots of veggies for tea

My HEA will be my milk allowance and Philadelphia...is that right? How much Philadelphia can I use?

Mel
X

HEA is 75g philly light on red

Hope everyones weekend is going well

OMG-My boyfriend is doing my head in today, we have a couple of days to ourself as little one is at his Dads, ended up having an argument with him because we came home from shopping and straight away he was on his game, we had lunch and he sat playing it and I was sat there for between one and two hours, eventually I kicked off a little saying aren't we going to do something, he turned round and said you haven't suggested anything, BUT earlier I had said we should stream some films on lovefilm, which we can't do while he's playing his bloody game. He said he'd turn it off but I was already annoyed so told him we'd have some nice alone time and I went upstairs to read, about an hour later he came upstairs with a drink for me and asked if I was coming downstairs, I did and we watched a film, then I said I'd get tea on, I was in the kicthen (which is attached to our living room as its all open plan) for 5 minutes, come through and he's back on the game. Grrrr

Plus he just keeps saying the wrong things, while we were shopping there was a guy handing out tasters of cinnimin pretzels. I didn't have one but he did, I said how I better loose this week and he said yeah I took the hit for you there, its like no you didn't take the hit, you having one actually makes it harder for me not too, not easier

and the killer was this morning when he said ''I can really see a difference with you doing that 30 day shred'' lovely thing to say I know, but not when I've had to stop doing it for a while!!!

donna88 said:
Hope everyones weekend is going well

OMG-My boyfriend is doing my head in today, we have a couple of days to ourself as little one is at his Dads, ended up having an argument with him because we came home from shopping and straight away he was on his game, we had lunch and he sat playing it and I was sat there for between one and two hours, eventually I kicked off a little saying aren't we going to do something, he turned round and said you haven't suggested anything, BUT earlier I had said we should stream some films on lovefilm, which we can't do while he's playing his bloody game. He said he'd turn it off but I was already annoyed so told him we'd have some nice alone time and I went upstairs to read, about an hour later he came upstairs with a drink for me and asked if I was coming downstairs, I did and we watched a film, then I said I'd get tea on, I was in the kicthen (which is attached to our living room as its all open plan) for 5 minutes, come through and he's back on the game. Grrrr

Plus he just keeps saying the wrong things, while we were shopping there was a guy handing out tasters of cinnimin pretzels. I didn't have one but he did, I said how I better loose this week and he said yeah I took the hit for you there, its like no you didn't take the hit, you having one actually makes it harder for me not too, not easier

and the killer was this morning when he said ''I can really see a difference with you doing that 30 day shred'' lovely thing to say I know, but not when I've had to stop doing it for a while!!!

Awe men are rubbish at times aren't they? It's good to let it all out cos you feel better about it.
You know your doing well but others don't realise how hard it can be. I would just enjoy time doing things you want while little one is away, much needed relaxation and tell him where to shove the game lol
Chin up your doing great x

So just calculated my syns for week and I have 25.5 left for rest of today and tomorrow? Totally shocked as it feels like I have eaten way more. Even allowing 5 for not calculating correct syns for butter for example it still seems lot esp given I had wine..
Chocolate wise I have only had one curly wurly where I would normally have one every night, and one jaffa cake. Just amazed that I have not used them or close to using them. I was tracking daily but to see them as total was surprising.
Do you ladies use all your syns?

I barely use any. I'm really rubbish with them!

Ladies i'm having a crisis. Getting ready to go out n none of my clothes fit :-( I feel so frumpy!

debtin said:
So just calculated my syns for week and I have 25.5 left for rest of today and tomorrow? Totally shocked as it feels like I have eaten way more. Even allowing 5 for not calculating correct syns for butter for example it still seems lot esp given I had wine..
Chocolate wise I have only had one curly wurly where I would normally have one every night, and one jaffa cake. Just amazed that I have not used them or close to using them. I was tracking daily but to see them as total was surprising.
Do you ladies use all your syns?

I use pretty much all of them every week :) that's what helps me stick to it! Used to worry a little that as I got lower in weight I shouldn't be using them all but seem to lose fine using them so why stop and as someone pointed out the difference between using say 10 syns a day or 15 syns is only 100calories roughly (since 1 syn is approx 20 calories) so only 700 calories in a whole week which isn't enough to make any difference to weightloss so might as well enjoy them :-D x

I usually use all or most of my syns too, and like this weekend if I have something special on and I have some leftover weekly syns I will take full advantage.

And I totally agree with rockchick (really sorry, can't remember everyone's real names!) that the difference between having 10 and having 15 a day is only 100 calories and you could eat a banana and make that difference up!

Vic, do your clothes not fit because they are too big? If so - surely this would be a reason to celebrate!! :) x

lilprincessvic said:

Ladies i'm having a crisis. Getting ready to go out n none of my clothes fit :-( I feel so frumpy!

Hope you find something, how about your freebie clothes? :) I never want to wear any of my stuff either despite having loads! X

lilprincessvic said:

God I couldn't not eat any though seems I am gettin better at using them wisely. I bet your not frumpy. Have a drink and enjoy yourself x

icklerockchick said:
I use pretty much all of them every week :) that's what helps me stick to it! Used to worry a little that as I got lower in weight I shouldn't be using them all but seem to lose fine using them so why stop and as someone pointed out the difference between using say 10 syns a day or 15 syns is only 100calories roughly (since 1 syn is approx 20 calories) so only 700 calories in a whole week which isn't enough to make any difference to weightloss so might as well enjoy them :-D x

Yeah I was thinking I should maybe reduce to five or ten but how could I then have salad cream or lean mince etc? Couldn't not have chocolate bar if I really wanted it so happy to see how it goes. Still chuffed. To be honest I think the alpen lights as healthy Extra help, chocolate and orange ones yum

charliemm said:
I usually use all or most of my syns too, and like this weekend if I have something special on and I have some leftover weekly syns I will take full advantage.

And I totally agree with rockchick (really sorry, can't remember everyone's real names!) that the difference between having 10 and having 15 a day is only 100 calories and you could eat a banana and make that difference up!

Vic, do your clothes not fit because they are too big? If so - surely this would be a reason to celebrate!! :) x

Yes I read that too and when I do worry I realise It's not that many calories. Also if I limited my syns I can have wine come weekend without going over. Happy days

I am now counting my syns weekly and although this is the first week of doing that I really like it and think that my plan from now on shall be 10 a day Monday to Friday and that leaves 55 for the weekend :-D maybe you could try something similar? X

Awe men are rubbish at times aren't they? It's good to let it all out cos you feel better about it.
You know your doing well but others don't realise how hard it can be. I would just enjoy time doing things you want while little one is away, much needed relaxation and tell him where to shove the game lol
Chin up your doing great x

thanks, ive calmed down now lol. just had one of those days where he was winding me up with little things.

i use most of my syns, usually between 10-15 a day..only had 8 1/2 the other fay :O shocking i know lol. normally save them for a bit of a chocolate fix in the evening

icklerockchick said:
I am now counting my syns weekly and although this is the first week of doing that I really like it and think that my plan from now on shall be 10 a day Monday to Friday and that leaves 55 for the weekend :-D maybe you could try something similar? X

That's what I have did and to be honest, when my wi was a Friday I would think I had loads to play with, end up having any left for during week. This wi on Tuesday means I can limit and know I have plenty for weekend if that makes sense. Writing everything down really does help.

Syn wise I always have between 5-15 & count them down weekly out of curiosity more than anything not to save any. I think you have to do what works best for you really.

debtin said:
That's what I have did and to be honest, when my wi was a Friday I would think I had loads to play with, end up having any left for during week. This wi on Tuesday means I can limit and know I have plenty for weekend if that makes sense. Writing everything down really does help.

Ah see, even though I WI on Saturdays, I start my syn week on Monday's so I have the syns left over at the weekend! :)

I have always written everything down, it's a bit of an OCD for me - I do it with everything though. I'm definitely a list maker!

charliemm said:
Ah see, even though I WI on Saturdays, I start my syn week on Monday's so I have the syns left over at the weekend! :)

I have always written everything down, it's a bit of an OCD for me - I do it with everything though. I'm definitely a list maker!

Ditto! As soon as I've eaten anything I put it into my laptop diary....very anal!

kim63 said:
Ditto! As soon as I've eaten anything I put it into my laptop diary....very anal!

OH sighs at me when I whip my phone out to put it in my diary. Though it is much more inconspicuous than when I wrote it in an actual notebook!

charliemm said:
OH sighs at me when I whip my phone out to put it in my diary. Though it is much more inconspicuous than when I wrote it in an actual notebook!

I have my laptop open permanently from morning til I go to bed on my coffee table, so I can just nip onto it as soon as a morsel has entered my mouth lol!

kim63 said:
I have my laptop open permanently from morning til I go to bed on my coffee table, so I can just nip onto it as soon as a morsel has entered my mouth lol!

Teehee, what are we like?!

Back