Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Kim (9st 6lbs)
Tuesday 8th - 100% Red. I HexA 2 HexB. 8 Syns
Wednesday - 100% Red. 1HexA 1HexB. 8 Syns
Thursday 10th - 100% EE. 1HexA 1HexA. 10 Syns
Friday 11th - 100% EE. 1HexA 1HexB. 6 Syns
Saturday -

Nikki (9st 11bs)
Tuesday 8th -
Wednesday 9th -
Thursday 10th - 100% Green. 2HexA 2HexB. 13 Syns
Friday 11th - Night out
Saturday -

Vicky (10st)
Tuesday 8th - 100% EE. 1HexB. 14 Syns
Wednesday 9th - 100% EE. 1HexA 1HexB. 6 Syns
Thursday 10th - 100% Red. 1HexA 2HexB. 11 Syns
Friday 11th - !00% Red. 2HexA 2HexB. 7.5 Syns
Saturday -

Debbie (8st 9lbs)
Tuesday 8th - 100% EE. 1HexA 1HexB. 9 Syns
Wednesday 9th - 100% EE. 1HexA 1HexB. 12 Syns
Thursday 10th - 100% Green. 1HexA 2HexB. 1.5 Syns
Friday 11th -
Saturday -

Lynica (9st 8lbs)
Tuesday 8th - 100% EE. 1HexA 2x0.5 HexB. 8.5 Syns
Wednesday 9th - 100% EE. 1HexA 2x0.5 HexB. 8.5 Syns
Thursday 10th - 100% Green. 1HexA 2HexB. 9 Syns
Friday 11th - Funeral
Saturday -

Deb I need your day for yesterday pretty please.

I'll change your Day on the stats for the 119ers Vicky, but well done on the pound loss & you're back in the nine's whoppee!

Glad you had a good night Nikki - any boogying done? x

kim63 said:
Kim (9st 6lbs)
Saturday -

Nikki (9st 11bs)
Tuesday 8th -
Wednesday 9th -
Friday 11th - Night out
Saturday -

Vicky (10st)
Saturday -

Debbie (8st 9lbs)
Friday 11th -
Saturday -

Lynica (9st 8lbs)
Friday 11th - Funeral
Saturday -

I'll change your Day on the stats for the 119ers Vicky, but well done on the pound loss & you're back in the nine's whoppee!

Hey Kim I already posted but wasn't sure about 100% due to wine being over daily syns tho still within syns allowance? Also don't know how to syn my bit of fudge...was green day and used all healthy extras. Going to count renaming syns now x

Unfortunately no boogying Kim. Me and OH were sat in Yates for 1 hour with just 1 drink having a debate lol mainly about SW :-/ and how his misconceptions on dieting etc so that took up my boogying time!

Today's plan though is to walk into the local town and then come home and do the shred... Might do it twice!!

kim63 said:
Kim (9st 6lbs)
Saturday -

Nikki (9st 11bs)
Tuesday 8th -
Wednesday 9th -
Friday 11th - Night out
Saturday -

Vicky (10st)
Saturday -

Debbie (8st 9lbs)
Friday 11th -
Saturday -

Lynica (9st 8lbs)
Friday 11th - Funeral
Saturday -

Only for today. It'll be a night weigh in and ill be wearing clothes lol x

Hey Kim I already posted but wasn't sure about 100% due to wine being over daily syns tho still within syns allowance? Also don't know how to syn my bit of fudge...was green day and used all healthy extras. Going to count renaming syns now x

Have just looked in my 2010 book & it says 1 square of fudge = 2.5 syns & 28g fudge = 6 syns....hope that helps. Are you counting your syns weekly to allow for your wine? x

Unfortunately no boogying Kim. Me and OH were sat in Yates for 1 hour with just 1 drink having a debate lol mainly about SW :-/ and how his misconceptions on dieting etc so that took up my boogying time!

Today's plan though is to walk into the local town and then come home and do the shred... Might do it twice!!

Hope it was a friendly debate lol! Surely he must know all about SW now as you've lost nearly 3 stone! By the way, I just showed your pic to DH & he says you dont need to lose anymore weight as you looked really slim!!! What does your OH feel about it? x

Only for today. It'll be a night weigh in and ill be wearing clothes lol x

You dont know til Monday! x

kim63 said:
Have just looked in my 2010 book & it says 1 square of fudge = 2.5 syns & 28g fudge = 6 syns....hope that helps. Are you counting your syns weekly to allow for your wine? x

Hope it was a friendly debate lol! Surely he must know all about SW now as you've lost nearly 3 stone! By the way, I just showed your pic to DH & he says you dont need to lose anymore weight as you looked really slim!!! What does your OH feel about it? x

You dont know til Monday! x

Oh good stuff Kim, thanks. Yes wine counted within weekly syns. Have something like 13 per day now til weigh in day so pleased x

Oh good stuff Kim, thanks. Yes wine counted within weekly syns. Have something like 13 per day now til weigh in day so pleased x

So yesterday was a green day...did you have all Hex's & how many syns? Sorry Im anal & need things neat & tidy lol! x

kim63 said:
So yesterday was a green day...did you have all Hex's & how many syns? Sorry Im anal & need things neat & tidy lol! x

Haha I said that in my previous post x yes had all healthy extra

Kim (9st 6lbs)
Saturday -

Nikki (9st 11bs)
Tuesday 8th -
Wednesday 9th -
Friday 11th - Night out
Saturday -

Vicky (10st)
Saturday -

Debbie (8st 9lbs)
Friday 11th - 100% Green 2HexA 2HexB.
Saturday -

Lynica (9st 8lbs)
Friday 11th - Funeral
Saturday -

Hello ladies! I hope that you're all well - I have had the busiest week EVER! I've had no time to myself whatsoever and all kinds of healthy eating have gone out the window! However, OH has said that he wants to lose some weight and so we've decide that once we're properly settled (still living without half of our furniture - I spent the morning putting our new bed together), that we're going to eat healthily together.

It turns out that my cousin lives on the next road from us, so we've said that we're going to go jogging together :) From a cooking point of view, SW is easier to cook with than WW, so I will be coming back to SW at some point (undecided if I'm going back to a group).

I'm so out of the losing weight mindset that I forgot to weigh this morning! Although I've only had some toast, so will go and weigh in shortly.

I'm absolutely loving having our own home :) :) :)

I'll be here a bit more often now that we're unpacked xoxo

Grrr just wrote a massive reply and didn't send!! Basically it went like this....

OH and my sister started to get really worried around Christmas because if I ate anything too greasy it would make sick and so last night OH said he was so close to calling somebody for help!! But basically he thinks if he eats the SW meals I cook at night he will lose weight (he's a beanpole!) but I wa trying to get across to him that if he eats regular meals and snacks in the day he will be fine. He always says he doesn't want me to lose any more weight because he has seen me from my heaviest to my lowest. And thinks I look fab. BUT Having gone down to 9st at Christmas I know I love being at that sort of weight and so my SW goal is 9st 1.5lb because this is the lowest they allow and then I have my 3lb leeway. I'd love to get there for the 26th July a that's my 2year SW anniversary. But this time im going for more exercise and so might feel and look better than last time!

Oops sorry for the ramble!

Nikki<3 said:
Grrr just wrote a massive reply and didn't send!! Basically it went like this....

OH and my sister started to get really worried around Christmas because if I ate anything too greasy it would make sick and so last night OH said he was so close to calling somebody for help!! But basically he thinks if he eats the SW meals I cook at night he will lose weight (he's a beanpole!) but I wa trying to get across to him that if he eats regular meals and snacks in the day he will be fine. He always says he doesn't want me to lose any more weight because he has seen me from my heaviest to my lowest. And thinks I look fab. BUT Having gone down to 9st at Christmas I know I love being at that sort of weight and so my SW goal is 9st 1.5lb because this is the lowest they allow and then I have my 3lb leeway. I'd love to get there for the 26th July a that's my 2year SW anniversary. But this time im going for more exercise and so might feel and look better than last time!

My OH is a beanpole and I cook SW meals every night and he definitely hasn't lost weight. He has his own snacks and chocolates, and makes his own lunch and breakfast. If anything he's put it on as he avoids my fruit and Mullerlight and chomps on crisps and chocolate! Haha x

I've heard people worrying about their kids loosing weight if they eat slimming world meals, I think its silly when people worry. It's just healthy eating I honestly don't see how you could become an unhealthyly low weight by doing slimming world.

My little boy has lost weight recently my mum accused me of putting him on slimming world, half joking, but I actually very rarely give him the meals we have as we like our food very spicy, however I am starting now to try and give him more slimming world meals. Not because I want him to loose weight but because I want to make sure he is getting all the right nutrients ect. There's no way he'll loose weight from it, as he still eats a tonne of treats ect. The reason he's lost weight now is because he's been running around a lot more then he used to

My OH and boy both eat sw meals and neither have lost weight the whole year I have done it. I buy them treats in (ones with nuts in so I can't have them) n they eat chips n stuff with the meals x

Annie - so glad to hear you're settled in & you sound as tho you're loving it. You have other priorities other than SW at the mo & Im sure once you get back onto plan you will have your usual fabulous losses x

Nikki - so glad to hear you've come to some sort of compromise with 9st 1.5lbs, as that gives you a healthy BMI of 20, a lot more realistic & more likely to maintain x

Ref the SW meals - all they are are a healthy way of eating, which Im sure if the majority of the population followed we wouldn't have so much obesity in this country. Its all about education & in my humble opinion if schools taught (they may do already, but dont have children) about nutrition, maybe we wouldn't have this influx of people with poor dietery habits. Unfortunately, the last few generations have been brought up on 'fast food' & we cant seem to get out of the mindset of this & we now have an over stretched Health Service that cant cope with the backlash of the consequences!
*off soap box now*

Hey ladies! Happy weekend to u all. Hope you're all having a good one.

I've had a manic week with work and have been getting up early to run so been shattered. Me and my oh went to the cinema last night but I fell asleep half way through!!

On the diet front all is good - 2lbs off yesterday so v happy and feeling in control!

Feels so much easier to diet/exercise with the sunshine. Long may it last....

Anyway, just cycled to the gym and back and had a pt session so feeling v virtuous! Now having a sit down and then getting my nails done as they're a right state. What is everyone else up to? Xx

Help! I keep yoyoing. 1lb off, 1 &1/2 lb on. My trouble is the sweet stuff. I just can't stay away from the choccy. I'm not terribly overweight, I only have 13 & 1/2 lbs to loose, but I keep taking steps back. I am so annoyed with myself. I can have a brilliant day and then I go and ruin it with 1 or 2 choccy bars. Any idea on how to beat sugar cravings?

Lil Pet Dragon said:
Help! I keep yoyoing. 1lb off, 1 &1/2 lb on. My trouble is the sweet stuff. I just can't stay away from the choccy. I'm not terribly overweight, I only have 13 & 1/2 lbs to loose, but I keep taking steps back. I am so annoyed with myself. I can have a brilliant day and then I go and ruin it with 1 or 2 choccy bars. Any idea on how to beat sugar cravings?

I have a really sweet cup of tea or an options/highlights hot Choc. Have recently discovered tetley red bush and vanilla teabags - they are really sweet and taste a little like vanilla! Tesco also sell chocolate and vanilla tea bags, a great but sweet alternative to a hot Choc :) x

I have a really sweet cup of tea or an options/highlights hot Choc. Have recently discovered tetley red bush and vanilla teabags - they are really sweet and taste a little like vanilla! Tesco also sell chocolate and vanilla tea bags, a great but sweet alternative to a hot Choc :) x

Chocolate teabags? Sounds interesting. I'll think I'll give them a try. Need to do something, this last few lbs is a pain lol. Thanks for the tip :)

Back