Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

kim63 said:
2hr 30mins, 28 miles & 1250 calories later.....bike ride.....done!!!!

Wowee check you out!!!

Drumstick lolly, bottle of wine done *runs to hide*

kim63 said:
2hr 30mins, 28 miles & 1250 calories later.....bike ride.....done!!!!

Fantastic! X

Haha we have a lovely Sunday afternoon which involves the cinema, spoons and dinner hehe xx

icklerockchick said:
Argh stepped on the scales today as first morning back at own house and missed WI on Friday. Showing an undeserved 2.5lb gain :-( so frustrating been losing and gaining same few pounds forever now!! X

Don't be too hard on yourself. Are you going to do sw or ww

Oops wasn't finished writing...the scales can be evil so I wouldn't worry too much x

Went dreaded shopping for wedding again....ended up eating half a chicken bake from greggs. Not amused at how high the syns are. First i have eaten badly for couple weeks.
Tellin myself it doesn't matter as I had syns to cover it but still seems waste.
Also got a dress that makes me feel good in it and four hours of complete walking. Not sure it equates to proper walking but still.....

debtin said:
Went dreaded shopping for wedding again....ended up eating half a chicken bake from greggs. Not amused at how high the syns are. First i have eaten badly for couple weeks.
Tellin myself it doesn't matter as I had syns to cover it but still seems waste.
Also got a dress that makes me feel good in it and four hours of complete walking. Not sure it equates to proper walking but still.....

I would class it. Shopping is very stressful and involved lots n lots of walking!

Ah don't worry about the pastie Deb we all succumb at some time & lm sure you will burn it off with some shredding!
You should put a pic on your avatar Deb so we can see you!

Well I crashed & burned after a bath this afternoon as haven't done a long ride like that since last year! But feel I've got my exercise mojo back & hopefully will be out most days this week.

Another 100% day & 10 days of no wine! x

100% red day again for me. 1 hexb 1 hexa and 12.5 syns.
Also done day4week2, 30 mins zumba and 20 mins yoga Woop x

Well done :)

I've had a 100% day as well, ee used both HE's and 11.5 syns

not done any exercise, want to get back on the shred as I haven't had many issues from my abdomen this week, but not sure if I should as I still haven't had my results back from the doctors :/ I have however, helped put up a futon and done a weeks worth of ironing... does that count? lol

donna88 said:

not done any exercise, want to get back on the shred as I haven't had many issues from my abdomen this week, but not sure if I should as I still haven't had my results back from the doctors :/ I have however, helped put up a futon and done a weeks worth of ironing... does that count? lol

Defo! Think of those core muscles working while your ironing lol

donna88 said:

Haha can't ever imagine standing there doing a pile of ironing. I do the wash, dry it, fold & put it away & then iron when needed! X

Had such a fab day with OH we went out on the bus!! Haha we are taxi freaks usually but our local bus does a £4 family ticket all day, so we hopped on the bus, headed for a few drinks, sat in the sun, went for a all you can eat Chinese £7.50 each and was blinking gorgeous!! I had some off the tepen Yaki bit so I could kind of control it lol then we went and watched dark shadows!! Absolutely amazing, total Tim Burton freak anyway but this was just amazing!! Oh and johnny depp as a vampire.... Need I say more?!?

Feeling positive since me and OH agreed on my target of 9st 1.5lb, he then admitted he would be rather sad if I went into the 8's.

Charlie.... You week in pictures on your thread has totally inspired me this week :) I have 8's and 10's in jeans from Primark but I would love 6's :) well done chica!

Now I'm snuggling up in bed and OH is reading more magazine haha

Hope you have all had a lovely Sunday

Xxx

Nikki<3 said:
Had such a fab day with OH we went out on the bus!! Haha we are taxi freaks usually but our local bus does a £4 family ticket all day, so we hopped on the bus, headed for a few drinks, sat in the sun, went for a all you can eat Chinese £7.50 each and was blinking gorgeous!! I had some off the tepen Yaki bit so I could kind of control it lol then we went and watched dark shadows!! Absolutely amazing, total Tim Burton freak anyway but this was just amazing!! Oh and johnny depp as a vampire.... Need I say more?!?

Feeling positive since me and OH agreed on my target of 9st 1.5lb, he then admitted he would be rather sad if I went into the 8's.

Charlie.... You week in pictures on your thread has totally inspired me this week :) I have 8's and 10's in jeans from Primark but I would love 6's :) well done chica!

Xxx

Sounds a lovely day days& you're sounding so positive its great to hear.
What was the Jenny Depp film like as it looks really funny x

Sorry girls not been around much today, just home from being at friends house for tea.... Not a 100% day for me but everyone is giving me a hard time at the minute not to be "slimming" so I've not counted anything today, not been really bad but it's definately not been on plan.
Back to 100% tommorrow weekends are harder :) might try and force myself to do the shred in the morning :)
Hope you all had a good weekend xx

Haha can't ever imagine standing there doing a pile of ironing. I do the wash, dry it, fold & put it away & then iron when needed! X

I never used to but do it now, not everything, trousers t-shirts ect I get all done. Shirts I do enough for the week, I find if I iron them and put them away by the time we use them they need doing again.

Defo! Think of those core muscles working while your ironing lol

Haha - I will.. well impressed I managed to get 3 loads of washing done and dried today as well, can't believe its May but this is the first time I've been able to do that for ages

Xxx

Sounds lovely :) glad you had a great day

I've had a good one, picked up a bargain futon from ebay and done loads of housework, then relaxed some. Got really wound up by TV chefs cooking ridiculously unhealthy meals.... the usual lol.

I'm thinking of starting a blog actually, just about healthy eating ect... but not sure.... not sure I'd be confident enough in it to give people the address anyway lol

Back