Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Sounds good but bit confused about tomorrows lunch! The cheese is a HexA but the tuna wouldn't be a HexB as you're on a Red day or have I misunderstood?! Or is it on bread? X

Yeah like a toasted sandwich :)

need to remember to get my bread out of the freezer actually, this has just reminded me

lynica said:
100%ish day for me 1x hexa 2x1/2hexb's and 6 syns unfotunately I'm 3 syns over but hey it's 60 cal's so not too worried and I am supposed to be maintaining
Shred done today and a 2 mile walk so happy with exercise :)

Hello and welcome to newbies hope you can keep up we're a busy chatty bunch lol :)

Monthly wi for me tommorrow..... Feeling nervous cause not sure what to expect keep your fingers crossed he he :) x

Toes, fingers, legs, eyes & anything else that I can cross for you is crossed.....I am very flexible! X

Miserable cow alert!! Size ten jeans in Dorothy Perkins wouldn't go on. Mad angry and pissed off! Feel or felt better and now am down.
Also looked at photos in my dress and its so dowdy and am horrible in it. Argh argh
Sorry newbies. Welcome and am not normally this mad but everything annoying me esp this ugly dress but been every where argh
Rant over sorry

laura35 said:
No iv never been. I went to Cuba last year and loved it and have heard Mexico is just as amazing. There's a group of 40 of us going, I am so excited. Just want this hen do weight gain gone! Usually Id I'd had a drinkin weekend it would show on the Monday and quickly drop off. But not this time, not sure if it's a mixture of that and the flu and what I just mentioned above. Any advice here? Iv been proper on plan and not been naughty since last Monday. Iv been exercising morning and night since Sunday. Usually I do 3 times a week and that usually does the trick. It's like my body is playing wedding dress games with me!!

How about trying a success express week? I find I can drop 3-5lb doing a few days on it. Which hotel are getting married at? I think just being 100% on plan and being honest about everything that you eat helps. Xx

debtin said:
Miserable cow alert!! Size ten jeans in Dorothy Perkins wouldn't go on. Mad angry and pissed off! Feel or felt better and now am down.
Also looked at photos in my dress and its so dowdy and am horrible in it. Argh argh
Sorry newbies. Welcome and am not normally this mad but everything annoying me esp this ugly dress but been every where argh
Rant over sorry

Oh dear Debs! You do know that clothes sizing is the biggest load of c**p! If you went into a different shop you would probably fit into an 8! I'm sure the dress looks gorgeous but coz you're feeling like poo at the mo, nothing probably looks right & we all get days like that! Wait til tomorrow & I'll bet you'll be in a better place & everything will seem brighter. Chin up chick x

kim63 said:
Toes, fingers, legs, eyes & anything else that I can cross for you is crossed.....I am very flexible! X

Thanks huni :) x

debtin said:
Rant over sorry

Don't be too down Deb I'm sure your dress is lovely did you find some nice shoes I always think when you have everything on and your hair and make up done it will look loads better :)
Keep smiling huni xx

kim63 said:
Yeah well done you! Is that the last of your socials now? Back onto plan you go now Miss Nikki! X

Yup that's it :) I now have a 100% week up and coming. I have no money left until pay day on the 25 th and so looking forward to jacket potatos, diet coke chicken and spag Bol over the next few days :) it should be TOTM this week and so have to been really good, even though I'm usually chopping everything in site the mon - wed of TOTM but this week it's like any other week. Going to try my hardest not to sneek peek the scales either! How was lunch Kim? Hope you have had a good day? Xxx

kim63 said:
Read my post to Deb.......do not stop SW! Bad naughty Vicky for having those thoughts! Have you measured as you will be pleasantly surprised at the shrinkage! X

I'm not gunna stop just feel like it sometimes!

Nikki<3 said:
How about trying a success express week? I find I can drop 3-5lb doing a few days on it. Which hotel are getting married at? I think just being 100% on plan and being honest about everything that you eat helps. Xx

Ohhh what's a success express week? Im willing to work extra extra hard this last week! Gettin married at crown paradise club, cancun. I am being so good and doing nothing different to usual so just don't understand why it hasn't.... Usually I'd just say whatever ul be ul be but my wedding dress is very fitted and at the moment it's going to be very tight.. So no rest for the wicked. Plus a whole week of all inclusive food before the wedding! Need to stay in control! Lol.

laura35 said:
Ohhh what's a success express week? Im willing to work extra extra hard this last week! Gettin married at crown paradise club, cancun. I am being so good and doing nothing different to usual so just don't understand why it hasn't.... Usually I'd just say whatever ul be ul be but my wedding dress is very fitted and at the moment it's going to be very tight.. So no rest for the wicked. Plus a whole week of all inclusive food before the wedding! Need to stay in control! Lol.

Sounds fab hun :) success express is basically every meal you have is 2/3 super free and 1/3 free, your allowed 1 HEXA and 1 HEXB, snacks have to be either super free or syns, and the syn value comes from the highest of the plans for example... You cant snack on ham without taking the green syn value. When I do it, I have super free snacks like pineapple and save my syns for sauces and and stuff x

Sounds fab hun :) success express is basically every meal you have is 2/3 super free and 1/3 free, your allowed 1 HEXA and 1 HEXB, snacks have to be either super free or syns, and the syn value comes from the highest of the plans for example... You cant snack on ham without taking the green syn value. When I do it, I have super free snacks like pineapple and save my syns for sauces and and stuff x

Do you do a full week of success express when you do it?
I've heard some people say they loose a lot of weight but put it back on the following week, do you find that's the case with you?

I wouldn't mind giving it a go myself but not if it's only a temporary weight loss. Might try a couple of success express days next week before my night out

donna88 said:
Do you do a full week of success express when you do it?
I've heard some people say they loose a lot of weight but put it back on the following week, do you find that's the case with you?

I wouldn't mind giving it a go myself but not if it's only a temporary weight loss. Might try a couple of success express days next week before my night out

I do it for about 5 days. When I did the first time I was stuck at 9st 10 and just couldn't get any lower, I did 5 day on SE and lost 5lb that week! I maintained it for about 2 months until I went on my holiday x

Morning all. Sorry for my negativity last night, was just disheartened by the evil clothes sizes. Not sure why I let it get to me esp after nice compliments during the week. Guess stress of wedding etc is getting to me. I am very indecisive so buying a dress that am not keen on shouldn't be unusual for me.
Anyway 100% yesterday ee with both healthy extras and 13 syns
No shred due to shopping but back into it today
Back out to shops today eeek
Thank you so much for your support and nice words. Kim your right as I had pair size 8 trousers on at the time I couldnt get the size 10 on. The older i am getting the smaller clothes seem to be x x

Morning all. Sorry for my negativity last night, was just disheartened by the evil clothes sizes. Not sure why I let it get to me esp after nice compliments during the week. Guess stress of wedding etc is getting to me. I am very indecisive so buying a dress that am not keen on shouldn't be unusual for me.
Anyway 100% yesterday ee with both healthy extras and 13 syns
No shred due to shopping but back into it today
Back out to shops today eeek
Thank you so much for your support and nice words. Kim your right as I had pair size 8 trousers on at the time I couldnt get the size 10 on. The older i am getting the smaller clothes seem to be x x

Don't worry about getting down, we all have those days. Glad to see your feeling better today though :)

Good luck with the shops

I'm off to my nanna's today, which means I have to try and avoid the biscuit tin....

What would a typical day be on the success express then - I'm a bit confused sorry. But up for giving it a go xx

laura35 said:
What would a typical day be on the success express then - I'm a bit confused sorry. But up for giving it a go xx

Well for example today I have blueberrys, orange and pineapple with a ff yog for breakfast. Then lunch I'm having a salad with a slice of ham and a squirt of mayo (1 syn) I have a hifi bar for my HEXB and then dinner tonight is a chicken breast with onions, peppers, mushrooms and choppe tomatoes. Then I have few low syn treats if I want them x

Just been to tesco before work and stocked up on SW friendly foods for my cupboard at work!

Loving the fact highlights now do bournville and fudge!!!

Attachments

• image-2822301683.jpg
    image-2822301683.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 26
laura35 said:
No iv never been. I went to Cuba last year and loved it and have heard Mexico is just as amazing. There's a group of 40 of us going, I am so excited. Just want this hen do weight gain gone! Usually Id I'd had a drinkin weekend it would show on the Monday and quickly drop off. But not this time, not sure if it's a mixture of that and the flu and what I just mentioned above. Any advice here? Iv been proper on plan and not been naughty since last Monday. Iv been exercising morning and night since Sunday. Usually I do 3 times a week and that usually does the trick. It's like my body is playing wedding dress games with me!!

Welcome and just keep at it the exercise and eating well and the weight will come off. I'm sure you will be looking slim and toned by the time the wedding comes :) x

debtin said:
Rant over sorry

Don't let it bother you often a certain pair has dodgy sizing compared to normal don't let one pair of dodgy sized jeans get you down! I own I think everything from an 8 to a 16 that all fit haha! Sizes are so wierd :-/

I'm sure your dress isn't anywhere near as bad as you imagine! X

Back