Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Chatty lot this evening you rabble! Been watching Lewis my fave program as got a thing for Kevin Whately lol!

In bed now knakered & got some weird lumpy rash on my lower legs that I must have picked up on my ride today, its driving me nuts & got no Camomile!

Claire that is so awful for your Nana & your family. Its no consolation but at least she didn't have to go thru agonising treatments, but doesn't make it any easier for you as sudden death is the hardest to deal with. But at least you managed to see her & be with her before she passed away, which will be a huge comfort for you in time.
Its my Dads 3rd anniversary in July & he collapsed in front of my mum after a bike ride & died, so my heart goes out to you as I know what you're going thru xx

Deb you sound a lot more positive which I'm glad to hear. We are all here for each other & won't let each other go off the rails. So not just me giving you a big hug, it was a group hug. Hugs make everything better! xx

Ronnie you're a bad 'un lol! You go girl that's what lifes about, enjoying ourselves! Have a Fabaroonie time at Alton Towers....Eeek scary rides....& your party at the weekend....& birthday celebrations.....& anything else!!! Xx

Last edited:
debtin said:
You can get the wine she wanted for the party and have a wee toast in her honour....that would be lovely x x

That's a lovely thought Deb.
We do that sort of thing for my dad all the time......any excuse to have a tipple of his favourite red wine! X

Thanks for your kind words everyone, it really means a lot. I'm sorry for your sudden loss Kim, that must have been awful. It was definitely easier than slowly losing her over months or years x

Hey kim I was 100% red yesterday 10 syns.

Today I have been a little naughty, eaten a dairy milk bubbly bar. I really needed it!

oooo that sounds lovely.... I have some galaxy orange bubbles in the cupboard....your making me fancy one

It was awful, but at the same time i'm kind of glad it was quick. The night before she died she was still telling my mum what wine to get for her jubilee party. She wasn't in pain and didn't have to suffer for months like my grandad did x

Awww :( I'm so sorry to hear that, at least she wasn't in any pain but its always hard on those left behind

You can get the wine she wanted for the party and have a wee toast in her honour....that would be lovely x x

That's a lovely idea

Hi girls

Welcome back Annie :)!! You sound like your back in the zone x

Claire so sorry to hear your sad news big hugs huni xxx
glad your uni's all finished and good luck job hunting and getting back on plan, I'm sure everthing will be fine :) xx

Deb I'm sure you'll be fine, we do put so much pressure on ourselves. Take a step back and try plan some different meals using different things maybe we should all share a favourite recipe and all have a shake up I know I tend to eat the same old stuff :) enjoy your glass or two of wine xx

Donna your making me want cake.... Post a pic so we can all drool he he x

Kim hope your not going to be too disapointed in me but I was off plan again yesterday, it was not planned that way but we went to see the olympic torch and ended up in greggs for a bit of tea.... I had a chicken Mayo bap (430cals) and plain walkers crisps don't think they fit in any plan ha ha oh then at about 9ish I felt peckish so had 2 slices White toast :-( so all in all 3 days off plan this week oops
Anyway decided to wi this morn and you'll never guess.... I sts omg how is that possible !!!

So new week and been 100% today both hex's and 2 syns :)

I'm off work now till next thurs thank god just what I need....
Were going to Alton towers tommorrow so will try be on plan
I'll be off plan sat cause going to friends for dinner and stop over so just going with the flow.
The rest of the week maybe off plan too cause it's jessie's birthday on Tuesday will take each day me thinks sorry might not be that great at the 100% challenge this week he he

Hope everyone has had a good day where's the sun gone :-( xx

Cake... I'm quite proud of it

380282_3722359291044_1412145996_n.jpg

Chatty lot this evening you rabble! Been watching Lewis my fave program as got a thing for Kevin Whately lol!

In bed now knakered & got some weird lumpy rash on my lower legs that I must have picked up on my ride today, its driving me nuts & got no Camomile!

Claire that is so awful for your Nana & your family. Its no consolation but at least she didn't have to go thru agonising treatments, but doesn't make it any easier for you as sudden death is the hardest to deal with. But at least you managed to see her & be with her before she passed away, which will be a huge comfort for you in time.
Its my Dads 3rd anniversary in July & he collapsed in front of my mum after a bike ride & died, so my heart goes out to you as I know what you're going thru xx

Deb you sound a lot more positive which I'm glad to hear. We are all here for each other & won't let each other go off the rails. So not just me giving you a big hug, it was a group hug. Hugs make everything better! xx

Ronnie you're a bad 'un lol! You go girl that's what lifes about, enjoying ourselves! Have a Fabaroonie time at Alton Towers....Eeek scary rides....& your party at the weekend....& birthday celebrations.....& anything else!!! Xx

That's awful about your Dad, must have been hard on you all. My dad died when I was very young, I don't remember him.

Watching the lovely bones with my boyfriend, I've never seen it before, its so sad, but such a beautiful film at the same time

Not only was it the biggest shock to lose my dad, but whilst we were at the hospital saying our goodbyes to him, my mum got chest pain & had to be admitted. She was diagnosed with Takustubo syndrome which in laymans terms is called 'broken heart syndrome' brought on by sudden grief. It was probably the worst few days of our lives. Mums fine now & bombs all round the world now & is fit as a flea driving me nuts lol! X

Ronnie I agree, life is for living. At least you have been off plan and enjoyed it. It takes a reality check at times for us all to recognise that just sometimes we need to feel "normal". Hope you have great time over your event filled days x

Kim big hugs felt by all...sorry to hear about your dad, too sad for you all but i am sure he watches your toast with his red wine. I am more positive cos life really is too short. Know i will get there x

Wish i had your cake donna ;) am sure you will have folk asking for more.

Oh told me tonight he can see a big difference in me. Said my tummy was much flatter and it definately feels better tho the burst balloon crinkle look is still there. On a positive that is my baby belly reminder.
So for me, am happy to workout, happy to stay on plan, happy to have day off every now and again.
Have decided that the jeans that don't fit me which I tried on a few weeks ago are my bench mark. Once am in them I will be happier. Only thing is...am too scared to try them any time soon x

kim63 said:
Not only was it the biggest shock to lose my dad, but whilst we were at the hospital saying our goodbyes to him, my mum got chest pain & had to be admitted. She was diagnosed with Takustubo syndrome which in laymans terms is called 'broken heart syndrome' brought on by sudden grief. It was probably the worst few days of our lives. Mums fine now & bombs all round the world now & is fit as a flea driving me nuts lol! X

You must have been typing as I replied earlier...glad your mum is doing so well. What an inspiration x

I'm glad its going to nursery and not staying here lol. Just hope all the kids like it. I really enjoy baking, its nice to have it out of the way once I'm finished so my waistline doesn't get effected by it though!

​100% green today - 2 hea, 2 heb and 0 syns

donna88 said:

I'm glad its going to nursery and not staying here lol. Just hope all the kids like it. I really enjoy baking, its nice to have it out of the way once I'm finished so my waistline doesn't get effected by it though!

100% green today - 2 hea, 2 heb and 0 syns

It just reminds me of what I have ahead...will need to get practicing. Bet it tastes as great as it looks x

Kim, 100% EE day - 1 HEa, 1 HEb and 6.5 syns (doing it weekly) - 25 mins jogging/walking (guestimate) 200 cals
______

Guestimate is sort of in the middle of mine and Nikki's calculations lol - must remember to turn the app on tomorrow morning!

My calves are sore today! Even muscles I didn't know I had are sore - including my sides :confused: have a feeling that my run won't be so easy today!

Morning
Need to post daily on here to keep me positive and on track :)
Donna loving your bug cake bet the kids will love it :) I love baking too :)
Kim sorry to hear about your dad how awful that must've been, my mum in law went in her sleep last year, so can sympathise, it's such as shock for those left but no suffering for those who've gone. She would've hated been poorly :-( like my poor dad in law :-( anyway I digress
Claire if you want to do something for your Nan you should ..... we all cope differently x

Right plan for today:
B on plan
L pizza pasta resturant... Going to avoid the pizza just going have the pasta and lots of the yummy salad d. Coke
D ?? See what time we're back
Lots of walking !!!!

Hope everyone has a good day xxx

Only ran a mile this morning, didn't want to overdo it! My app said 1 mile in 9:32 (although I'm sure running some of it downhill helps!) and I burnt 103 calories. I know I didn't run as far or for as long (although it probably works out about the same as I didn't stop to walk for that mile whereas there was lots of walking during yesterday's two miles!), but it felt a lot easier once I got going. Not sure I could get that pace on completely level ground though lol

Hi Lynica,

Sorry I missed your post last night! I'm back in the groove for now ;) looking fab in those jeans, I must say! x

Hi Lynica,

Sorry I missed your post last night! I'm back in the groove for now ;) looking fab in those jeans, I must say! x

Back