Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Morning girls.

Blimey Annie that some pace you had there, you must have been pooped. Just try & take it nice & steady or you'll end up giving yourself an injury!

Have a great day today at Alton Towers Ronnie & yes you must report daily to confess your sins.....no pun intented lol!!
Oops sorry, meant to say well done on your STS x

Miserable here today & we're having a 'bus about' today. Thats our way of saying we've got jobs to do all over the place so have to drive off in the car.....I dont get out a lot!!
Hate this weather as the bloomin hayfever goes mad & I still have those horrible lumps on my legs....it must be the lergy, but at least it hasn't spread as was fully expecting to wake up this morning covered in pustules!!! x

Last edited:
Morning,

Little one loves his outfit (bought him a caterpillar one) and he can't wait to take his cake into school. Although my boyfriend showed him it this morning and a couple of its legs were falling off by the time I got to it hmmmm.... not blaming my boyfriend but I took it out of the tin a few times last night and the legs were fine :p

Found out yesterday that the school I volunteer at is having a none uniform day, but it has to be red, white and blue! So I've tried to make an effort, wearing my normal work trousers but got a white T-shirt and a red cardigan on.....might see if I have a blue scarf or something, but I'll probably look silly if I do find one

Kim I hope today goes quickly for you then....I've had terrible rash all over my arms this year :( its not fun

100% Challenge Week 4

Kim 9st 6lbs (STS)
Tuesday - 100% Red 2HexA 2HexB 8 Syns 38.5 mile ride 1425 calories
Wednesday- 100% Red 2HexA 2HexB 12 Syns 16.7 mile ride 733 calories
Thursday - 100% Red 2HexA 2HexB 11 Syns 30 mile ride 1131 calories
Friday -

Vicky 9st 12lbs (-1.5lb)
Tuesday - 100% Red 2HexA 2HexB 14 Syns
Wednesday -
Thursday -
Friday -

Ronnie 9st 7lbs (-1lb)
Tuesday - 100% EE 1Hexa 1HexB 11 Syns
Wednesday - Off Plan
Thursday - 100% EE 1HexA 1HexB 2 Syns
Friday -

Donna 9st 0.5lbs (+0.5lbs)
Tuesday - 100% EE 1HexA 1Hexb 3.5 syns
Wednesday - 100% Green 2HexA 2HexB 2 syns
Thursday - 100% Green 2HexA 2HexB 0 Syns
Friday -

Laura 9st 8.5lbs (-4lbs)
Tuesday - 100% SF 9 Wkls
Wednesday - 100% SF 5 Wkls
Thursday - 100% SF 7 Wkls
Friday -

Annie 9st 13lbs
Thursday - 100% EE 1HexA 1HexB 6.5 Syns 25 min jog/fast walk
Friday - 1 Mile jog 103 calories

Last edited:
Oh Claire, sorry forget to say well done on only gaining 2lb as I just updated the 119ers & thats all you've gained.....pretty impressive after the time you've had! x

Good morning ladies! Thanks lynica i would love to do something for her but i have no idea what.

Donna that bug cake is adorable, and the caterpilla outfit sounds even more adorable haha.

Today i will be heading to my OHs new house, quite looking forward to it strangely enough. Well its his mum's new house but we're too poor after our degrees so we have to move home. It's my dad's birthday on sunday, me and my brother have clubbed together to buy him an e-cig but i want to make him a cake as well. Doe anyone have any good recipes? I'm a great cook but i suck at baking x

kim63 said:
Oh Claire, sorry forget to say well done on only gaining 2lb as I just updated the 119ers & thats all you've gained.....pretty impressive after the time you've had! x

Really? That's great haha i forgot what i was when i last weighed in here x

His teacher loved the cake, which I'm happy about as I wasn't sure if I was being awkward as they'll have to cut it rather then just hand it out like they would buns... but to be fair she loves over the top things for the kids anyway (she was dressed as a ladybird herself)

Do you want a slimming world cake or a full fat one? I don't have any slimming world recipes as I can't stand them, but I have plenty of full fat ones that I can give you the recipe for. Nigella does some great ones

donna88 said:
His teacher loved the cake, which I'm happy about as I wasn't sure if I was being awkward as they'll have to cut it rather then just hand it out like they would buns... but to be fair she loves over the top things for the kids anyway (she was dressed as a ladybird herself)

Do you want a slimming world cake or a full fat one? I don't have any slimming world recipes as I can't stand them, but I have plenty of full fat ones that I can give you the recipe for. Nigella does some great ones

Full fat is all gooood, my dad wouldn't expect anything less haha

donna88 said:
I'll post a couple of recipes for you later, got to run off to work now though

Okay love, thank you veryyy much =). If anyone happens to have a good carrot cake recipe on them that would be amazing (dads favourite), or if not chocolate is always a winner haha x

Morning all...hope your all good. Had pint of water with lemon added and boiled egg for breakfast. Was automatically going to have toasted pancakes....funny you would shove anything in your mouth if off plan. Glad am not off plan so to speak, couldn't cope with the guilt or feeling horrible.
Lookin forward to the shred tonight...funny how life changes x

MidnightPrincess said:
Okay love, thank you veryyy much =). If anyone happens to have a good carrot cake recipe on them that would be amazing (dads favourite), or if not chocolate is always a winner haha x

I have a gorgeous Cranks Carrot Cake recipe if you would like it & I also make a scrummy coffee cake recipe......that's what put my weight back on again post surgery as I discovered I could bake! Made my own xmas cake, xmas puddings & mincemeat for mince tarts! X

debtin said:
Morning all...hope your all good. Had pint of water with lemon added and boiled egg for breakfast. Was automatically going to have toasted pancakes....funny you would shove anything in your mouth if off plan. Glad am not off plan so to speak, couldn't cope with the guilt or feeling horrible.

Don't have them in the house! Too tempting! I don't buy any naughties apart from snack mars bars & DH just has what I have apart from all his food he has for training that I avoid like the plague! X

Sounds like lots of fun things going on today!

Cake looks fab and hope little one enjoys being a caterpillar! Got a bit of a soft spot for them as hungry caterpillar was one of my fave books as a kid ;-)

Wow Claire that's great you only gained 2lb you'll have that off again in no time!

Eek Kim hope your rash vanishes and is your doggy feeling any better yet?

Morning runs Annie wow you are super motivated but yeh defo best not to overdo it to begin with.

Alton towers is a fab day out hope you have a lovely time!

Ok now for the exciting part ;-) WI this morn and despite having a mega off plan day last weekend and then using my weekly points wisely rest of time as in used some every day rather than trying to stick to zero and end up on a crazy binge - I lost 1.5lb :) hello 9st 8.5lb nice to meet you not seen you before :-D x

kim63 said:
Don't have them in the house! Too tempting! I don't buy any naughties apart from snack mars bars & DH just has what I have apart from all his food he has for training that I avoid like the plague! X

I wish Kim....they are little ones, he

debtin said:
I wish Kim....they are little ones, he

Start again.....they are little ones and he loves them. I am not buying curly wurly or anything I like this week...saves temptation

kim63 said:
I have a gorgeous Cranks Carrot Cake recipe if you would like it & I also make a scrummy coffee cake recipe......that's what put my weight back on again post surgery as I discovered I could bake! Made my own xmas cake, xmas puddings & mincemeat for mince tarts! X

Ooo i would love the recipe. Unfortunately i'm not a great baker but practice makes perfect haha x

Morning everyone :)

Had a few big changes in my life yesterday....

1. Sold my car so I'm £400 a month better.

2. Had 6 inches cut off my hair!

3. Came off my pill !

So excited for everything to come. Got to try and stay healthy now and get to my 9st target.

Ordered another dress as a wedding alternative and it looks sooo nice! So tomorrow I'm off to have a little look for a car and then have my body wrap!

I'm so sorry I can't reply to everyone, it's hard when I'm work.

Feeling good and healthier and now I'm staying away from the alcohol.... For obvious reasons. Probably have a couple at the Wedding and I'm hoping to take some alpen lights etc with me.

Xxx

I did used to have one but can never remember which one I used :( I'd look on the internet to see if I could find a similar one, but since Kim has a tried and tested one for you I'll leave it :)

I can't have crumpets in the house as I'd be constantly tempted by them..... actually just mentioning them I fancy one.... or a croissant, ooo part of me hopes they have croissants in the hotel at Scarborough....but part of me doesn't... not having them will save me from myself lol

I have a massive tin of naughties just for me....has a mixture of low syn things like mallows and 4 or 5 syns choccie biscuits right up to lion bars and wispa golds... (it started when I got chocolate for Christmas and I've just added to it as its gone down) strangly enough having them in doesn't bother me, I like having the choice when I want to use some syns... fingers crossed as of yet I haven't had a naughty binge on them... When I go off plan it tends to be when we're out of the house, or if its planned for someones Birthday or something (boyfriends Birthday we had people around for pizza and cake....and drinks)

Sounds like lots of fun things going on today!

Cake looks fab and hope little one enjoys being a caterpillar! Got a bit of a soft spot for them as hungry caterpillar was one of my fave books as a kid ;-)

Wow Claire that's great you only gained 2lb you'll have that off again in no time!

Eek Kim hope your rash vanishes and is your doggy feeling any better yet?

Morning runs Annie wow you are super motivated but yeh defo best not to overdo it to begin with.

Alton towers is a fab day out hope you have a lovely time!

Ok now for the exciting part ;-) WI this morn and despite having a mega off plan day last weekend and then using my weekly points wisely rest of time as in used some every day rather than trying to stick to zero and end up on a crazy binge - I lost 1.5lb :) hello 9st 8.5lb nice to meet you not seen you before :-D x

well his teacher loved the cake, picking him up in half an hour so will hear what everyone else thought of it. Hopefully its all gone as I don't want to bring any home lol. He loved his outfit! I loved that book as a kid too, I've got little one it and a colouring book to go with it but have it hidden away as I don't want him to have the colouring book until he can colour it in nicely..... is that really mean?

3. Came off my pill !

So excited for everything to come. Got to try and stay healthy now and get to my 9st target.

Ordered another dress as a wedding alternative and it looks sooo nice! So tomorrow I'm off to have a little look for a car and then have my body wrap!

Feeling good and healthier and now I'm staying away from the alcohol.... For obvious reasons. Probably have a couple at the Wedding and I'm hoping to take some alpen lights etc with me.

Xxx

Big changes there, are you coming off the pill onto something else, or are you trying?

I have every faith in you getting to your target

Nikki<3 said:

3. Came off my pill !

Xxx

Oo lots of big changes. Must feel good though, especially cutting your hair. I dont think i'd be brave enough to cut 6 inches off of my hair haha.

I bet the dress is lovely, i'm sure we'd love to see a picture if you're feeling brave x

Back