Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Lovely name and he is so cute and teeny tiny! :) I think it's good to take it a couple lbs at a time and see how you feel as a size8 is already so tiny :) x

I know, I can't remember my little one being that small. he wasnt impressed by the baby though...he just said he cried too much

well its taking me forever to get below 9 stone so wont be lowering my target anytime soon. just going to see when im happy with how i am..although not sure if ill ever get to that point

Well don't you ladies look mighty fine! Both very slim & gorgeous! Where are you going on your date Vicky.....I'm presuming its with OH, so hope all goes well & you have a fantastic night.
I think if anyone has ever had a problem with their weight, it does take time for the brain to switch onto that fact, however many times people say how slim you are!
At the moment we're all still losing & I don't think we can get to that 'slim' feeling until we're at target & maintained for a while....that's what I think anyways!

DH keeps telling me how tiny I look but all I do is point out my 'wobbly' bits, but do realise I am shrinking, slowly, but still shrinking!

Am going to WI tomorrow & measure as well, as I've had a good 3 weeks, but not expecting miracles on the scales or I'll only be disappointed if there's not much of a loss, but will rely more on the tape measure. I definitely feel more toned so we shall see.....I'm quite looking forward to it now but by the morning it may be a different story!
Have had 52 syns all week, not purposefully low, but really busy with the boys 36 hour ride & supporting them, I haven't had my mars bar snack at night & my appetite's a bit low which I hope won't be detrimental to WI!

Good luck to you Laura as you're on a roll! Xx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins

Hope all that cycling pays off and you get a fab result tomorrow Kim! I'm fully expecting a deserved gain not had a good week food wise - a BBQ with cocktails last weekend then an incident with a bargain cake during the week lol!

Aww Donna so your little one isn't wanting a brother or sister anytime soon that's you told haha :p x

icklerockchick said:
Hope all that cycling pays off and you get a fab result tomorrow Kim! I'm fully expecting a deserved gain not had a good week food wise - a BBQ with cocktails last weekend then an incident with a bargain cake during the week lol!

Aww Donna so your little one isn't wanting a brother or sister anytime soon that's you told haha :p x

Thanks Laura, fingers crossed for both of us! Xx

lilprincessvic said:
Yes was with the oh Kim. We went to a comedy night :) just got in now. I brought all my stuff with me too think I'm ready to come home.

Brilliant! Are things all sorted between you now then? X

Laura little one has told me I can have a baby when he's 7 lol. dont know where he pulled that figure from. my nanna was saying i need to be careful letting him rule the roost.... but im not having a baby just to proove a point to my 3 year old (well almost 4)

lilprincessvic said:
Yes was with the oh Kim. We went to a comedy night :) just got in now. I brought all my stuff with me too think I'm ready to come home.
Fan news pleased for you Vic! X

donna88 said:
Laura little one has told me I can have a baby when he's 7 lol. dont know where he pulled that figure from. my nanna was saying i need to be careful letting him rule the roost.... but im not having a baby just to proove a point to my 3 year old (well almost 4)

Haha kids are so funny aren't they?! One day he might find a friend has a sibling and will come home and demand you get him one right away :p X

donna88 said:

My step son says we r only allowed to give him a brother but he defo wants one. Dunno wa would happen if we ever had a girl.

Things went really great. Just snuggled up now having a vodka n Pepsi max.

Thursday 100% 2 hexb 1 hexa 12 syns x

Fan news pleased for you Vic! X

Haha kids are so funny aren't they?! One day he might find a friend has a sibling and will come home and demand you get him one right away :p X

His best friend has a brother, so he says that's what he wants when he's 7, I tried pointing out that his best friend is a girl, so she's a sister but he wasn't interested lol

My step son says we r only allowed to give him a brother but he defo wants one. Dunno wa would happen if we ever had a girl.

Things went really great. Just snuggled up now having a vodka n Pepsi max.

Thursday 100% 2 hexb 1 hexa 12 syns x

Awww bless, how old is he? I think you have time to let them adjust and I'm sure he'll be happy with a girl or boy. I knew someone who told her daughter she was going to have a little sister, but then found out she was having a boy. Shocking thing was because her mum didn't want to know the sex she didn't tell the little girl! She just kept saying it could be a boy or a girl... luckily once he was born she just adored him anyway

100% green for me today, 2 hea, 2 heb 0 syns, 20 min X-trainer

donna88 said:
His best friend has a brother, so he says that's what he wants when he's 7, I tried pointing out that his best friend is a girl, so she's a sister but he wasn't interested lol

Awww bless, how old is he? I think you have time to let them adjust and I'm sure he'll be happy with a girl or boy. I knew someone who told her daughter she was going to have a little sister, but then found out she was having a boy. Shocking thing was because her mum didn't want to know the sex she didn't tell the little girl! She just kept saying it could be a boy or a girl... luckily once he was born she just adored him anyway

100% green for me today, 2 hea, 2 heb 0 syns, 20 min X-trainer

He's 8. He keeps asking us for a baby brother. We have been trying for 2 years. Obviously we r gonna give it a break after everything thats happened.

Morning ladies

Well, Im pleased to report a 3lb loss, a 10cm loss in 3 weeks & my fat % is in the 20's at last! Have the fat % thingy on my scales but very rarely use it as dont think its that accurate, but it was good to see 20 something rather than 30 something lol! xx

10lb TO GO!!!!! :D

100% Challenge Week 5

Kim 9st 6lbs (-3lbs)
Tuesday - Green 1HexA 2HexB 0 Syns 16.2 mile ride 628 calories
Wednesday - Red 2HexA 15 Syns Rest Day
Thursday - Green 2HexA 2HexB 10 Syns Rest Day
Friday -

Vicky 9st 12 lbs (-1.5)
Tuesday -Red 2 HexA 2HexB 12 Syns 30min Pilates & 3mile walk
Wednesday - Red 1HexA 2HexB 4 Syns 1hr BC & 30min yoga
Thursday -Red 1HexA 2HexB 12 Syns
Friday -

Ronnie 9st 7lbs (-1lb)
Tuesday - Off Plan
Wednesday -
Thursday -

Donna 9st 0.5lb (+0.5lb)
Tuesday - Off Plan
Wednesday - EE 1HexA 1HexB 10 Syns 20min X-trainer ​
Thursday - Green 2HexA 2HexB 0 Syns 20min X-trainer
Friday -

Laura 9st 8.5lbs (-4lbs)
Tuesday - Off Plan
Wednesday - 22PP 0 Wkls
Thursday -

Annie 9st 13lbs
Tuesday -
Wednesday -
Thursday -

Claire 9st 12lbs
Tuesday - Off Plan
Wednesday - Off Plan
Thursday -

kim63 said:
Morning ladies

Well, Im pleased to report a 3lb loss, a 10cm loss in 3 weeks & my fat % is in the 20's at last! Have the fat % thingy on my scales but very rarely use it as dont think its that accurate, but it was good to see 20 something rather than 30 something lol! xx

Wow Kim that's really amazing. Bet you feel fantastic x

kim63 said:
Morning ladies

That's fantastic Kim well done !!! Proud of you!
all your hard work and sticking to plan has paid off :). You must be dead chuffed !!!! :) :) xx

Morning girls :)
I'm struggling get back on track after weekend celebrating

I am trying...... all the goodies have gone now so 100% today!!! Put a gammon joint in the slow cooker going have it with pasta and Philly for tea yummy :)

yesterday was ok meal wise just had about 6 chocolate brazil nuts last night and a scone with butter and jam think I'm going to syn it all cause yesterday was day one so got 105
Will work out syns and let you know 100% stats later kim

Do feel a little sicky this morning, so need to stop sweet things and get some veg and fruit back ;-)

Going out tommorrow night we are going to an army summer ball it's 1940's themed lol so not sure what food will be served and obviously drinking will be involved :) just going go with the flow try make good choices ;-) xx

Thanks ladies. I am pleased, but if I continue being 100%, I think it will be a good loss next week as *week is late & I've got puffy finger as usual!
My next mini goal is to be 8st 12lbs by Friday 6th July, as thats when we do the Lands End to John O'Grotes charity ride & will be away from home for a week! I will be taking my own food, so Im going to have to be uber organised & do a meal plan for every day & not be tempted by any of the high calorific foods that will be around! Its going to be a tough few days mentally & physically, as we'll get very little sleep & be on the go all the time, but that may be a good thing for me!

Morning girls :)
I'm struggling get back on track after weekend celebrating

I am trying...... all the goodies have gone now so 100% today!!! Put a gammon joint in the slow cooker going have it with pasta and Philly for tea yummy :)

yesterday was ok meal wise just had about 6 chocolate brazil nuts last night and a scone with butter and jam think I'm going to syn it all cause yesterday was day one so got 105
Will work out syns and let you know 100% stats later kim

Do feel a little sicky this morning, so need to stop sweet things and get some veg and fruit back ;-)

Going out tommorrow night we are going to an army summer ball it's 1940's themed lol so not sure what food will be served and obviously drinking will be involved :) just going go with the flow try make good choices ;-) xx

What a busy little bee you've been & you must be glad to get back on track! Im sure if you do a bit of post damage limitation with lots of superfree fruit & veg, you'll feel a lot better for it.

Ooh the ball sounds fantastic! Do you have to dress up in 1940's style dress? Would love to see what you'll be wearing, so will you post a pic? xx

kim63 said:
Morning ladies

Awe well done Kim!! Fantasic results and all your hard work is fast paying off. So chuffed for you and well done on being so focused.
Am sure you will reach your goal in time for the bike run, which sounds amazing, keep meaning to look into it when on lap top. X

Back