Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Amazing Clare (Claire?) that's fab news.

Well done on resisting vicky stay strong and ketosis will be back giving you a huge loss as a reward :) x

MidnightPrincess said:
I GOT A 2:1!!!!!

Yippeeee!!! Well done. You clearly deserve it. I got same many moons ago. Bet your flying.....congratulations x x

icklerockchick said:
Amazing Clare (Claire?) that's fab news.

Well done on resisting vicky stay strong and ketosis will be back giving you a huge loss as a reward :) x

Claire =D. Thank you ladies! I can't wait to celebrate, unfort i will have to wait for that xD

I even got a first for one of my exams, and i'm known for being horrible at exams haha

Can't be bothered exercising today but know I should so I've got my trainers on and feel like admitting it here will make me go do it!! X

30 day shred done! :-D and since I had never got further than level1 I tried level3 today! Quite tough but not really a massive difference so might join you Kim in alternating the levels! Infact I've got the boxset so got plenty variety - 4 DVDs worth! X

Yay well done Claire that is fantastic. You & your family must be very proud xx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins

Evening ladies. Glad to see the exercise is going well for a few of you :)

Well done Claire on you 2:1!!

I went to OH parents after work and at 8pm they decided to order take away curry..... I was still in my work clothes and so I asked OH If we could go home. We did and instead I made a home made chow mein for 3.5 syns.

Feeling so stuffed now and still dreading WI day! X

kim63 said:
Fingers crossed for you tomorrow Nikki xx

Thanks hun :)

To stop me eating anymore today was....

EE 1 HEXB and 15syns!

MidnightPrincess said:
I GOT A 2:1!!!!!

Fantastic Claire well done :) !!!

gunsandbanjos said:
Well Done, thats great! What did you study?

I just finished my degree too, i graduate on thursday:D
Went back as a mature student, just need a job now!

Thank you =) i studied Sociology, how about you? Luckily i have a job lined up, but tis only a spoons job while i train up to be chef =D.

Thanks everyone! My family are all very excited for me Kim xD, i would've been railed by the mother if i'd got anything less haha.

Good luck for WI tomorrow Nikki =). I'll be weighing in tomorrow as well, i'm expecting another STS. Then i will on it like a car bonnet and hopefully get losing again

Evening ladies
Been for a 4 mile walk tonight feels good !!

Well done shredding Kim and Laura going do day 1 tomorrow :)

Donna you look fab in your photos and have done so well you look lovely nice to put a face to your posts :)

Been 100% today :) EE 1xhexa 2x1/2's hexb 7 syns 1 hour walking

Ha ha just share this with you girls, hubby is aching already after our power walk. we only back an hour ago, bet he won't be able get up in the morning..... such a good feeling to be fitter than him lol ;-) x

lynica said:
Evening ladies

Donna you look fab in your photos and have done so well you look lovely nice to put a face to your posts :)

Ha ha just share this with you girls, hubby is aching already after our power walk. we only back an hour ago, bet he won't be able get up in the morning..... such a good feeling to be fitter than him lol ;-) x

Power walking is a great exercise & you find you ache in places you didn't know existed! Did he stretch afterwards?! Xx

kim63 said:
Power walking is a great exercise & you find you ache in places you didn't know existed! Did he stretch afterwards?! Xx

Yes before and afterwards he's just not very flexible he he loved it we going do 4 miles 3 times a week while the girls are swimming will hopefully have a trim butt and thighs for Ibiza

Just wrote food down in my diary and my syns are 8.5 sorry just goes to show if you don't write it down you can miss things and that's then when you go off track

How you feeling after 2nd day of shred ???
Going start tomorrow :) x

Evening ladies

Thank you :)

awww bless him

Good luck tomorrow Nikki and Claire, I'm sure we'll all be fine. I have my WI as well, I should loose really as been 100% all week buuuuut, I wouldn't be surprised if I gain or maintain... some of last week might sneak in there lol. But I'm not worried either way.

​100% green today, 2 hea, 2 heb, 11.5 syns

lynica said:
Yes before and afterwards he's just not very flexible he he loved it we going do 4 miles 3 times a week while the girls are swimming will hopefully have a trim butt and thighs for Ibiza

Just wrote food down in my diary and my syns are 8.5 sorry just goes to show if you don't write it down you can miss things and that's then when you go off track

How you feeling after 2nd day of shred ???
Going start tomorrow :) x

Am doing a mix of all 3 levels of shred so I don't get bored, but when my new abs dvd arrives I'll just do that & cycling. Did level 3 on Friday & could hardly move on Saturday so not sure how I'll be tomorrow after level 2, but feel great at the mo! Just goes to show tho how you use different muscles with different exercise regimes as I don't ache with cycling at all! Xx

Think I'm a bit Christian & Ana worn out with all this jiggy jig! Getting fed up with it all, not prudish fed up, just bored with it all! Xx

Back