Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Nikki<3 said:
This has been me since march :-( my OH was getting upset at my obsession so I just kind of gave up. I ate what I want when I wanted and now I'm 1 stone heavier in less than 6 months. I think I've learnt my lesson.

Hugs hun

Xxx

It's weird isn't it. I Am enjoying being on plan and it feels good but when the over thinking kicks in and when calories come into the equation when they shouldn't its when I panic. I mean bread was 55 calories....get a grip Debbie. I like to be on plan tho as it makes me eat sooo much better so am still ploughing away. Running out of syns tho oops

debtin said:
It's weird isn't it. I Am enjoying being on plan and it feels good but when the over thinking kicks in and when calories come into the equation when they shouldn't its when I panic. I mean bread was 55 calories....get a grip Debbie. I like to be on plan tho as it makes me eat sooo much better so am still ploughing away. Running out of syns tho oops

I totally understand what your saying hun. It feels so good to be on plan, the bloating stops, the belly ache stops, the clothes start to fit again. These were all my kicks up the bum. I've just got out my SW book to see how long it took me to get from the weight I am now down to my comfort weight.... It was 6 weeks, I have been at SW 2 years in 3 weeks! Would be fab to get 8.5lb off in 3 weeks but not sure if that's a bit adventurous.

Like you say hun, 55 cals is nothing in the grand scheme of things, I'm sure that 5 minutes extra exercise will work that off. Keep going hun, it will be worth it :)

Xxx

Nikki<3 said:
I totally understand what your saying hun. It feels so good to be on plan, the bloating stops, the belly ache stops, the clothes start to fit again. These were all my kicks up the bum. I've just got out my SW book to see how long it took me to get from the weight I am now down to my comfort weight.... It was 6 weeks, I have been at SW 2 years in 3 weeks! Would be fab to get 8.5lb off in 3 weeks but not sure if that's a bit adventurous.

Like you say hun, 55 cals is nothing in the grand scheme of things, I'm sure that 5 minutes extra exercise will work that off. Keep going hun, it will be worth it :)

Xxx

Thanks nikki, if nothing it does all those things you say. After all sw makes us make better choices. We just need to stop over thinking ;)

I Am sure in the past you have said that if you stick to plan you can lose really well? Am sure you will get to the size you feel best at soon. You do look amazing though and don't forget that. Hey even I feel better about myself so we are gettin there. I need a cut off point for when I start to over think and a cut off point when I let it go the opposite way as well. Hate feeling guilty and bloated from eating junk. I have no more syns left so its a challenge for me to last the next two days. Looking forward to it lol
Thanks Nikki

debtin said:
Thanks nikki, if nothing it does all those things you say. After all sw makes us make better choices. We just need to stop over thinking ;)

I Am sure in the past you have said that if you stick to plan you can lose really well? Am sure you will get to the size you feel best at soon. You do look amazing though and don't forget that. Hey even I feel better about myself so we are gettin there. I need a cut off point for when I start to over think and a cut off point when I let it go the opposite way as well. Hate feeling guilty and bloated from eating junk. I have no more syns left so its a challenge for me to last the next two days. Looking forward to it lol
Thanks Nikki

We can do this hun :) think positive and 2 days is doable I'm sure :) x

Over thinking really is an issue, I used to do it all the time but try not to worry too much now, it helps that at the moment I'm not really trying to loose weight though, so I don't worry as much about thinks which before I would worry would make me maintain!

100% ee today, 1 hea, 1 heb, 11.5 syns

I'm having real tummy troubled atm. Feel like I need to go all the time and feel sick when I can't. (I am going regular though as well). Really bloated. Do you think it could be a side effect from starting on the pill??

After buying my dress we realised I couldn't even be a tiny bit pregnant at the wedding as my dress is a corset which means I'm on pill till next year which means we worn have a baby for at last another 2 years :-(

I'm having real tummy troubled atm. Feel like I need to go all the time and feel sick when I can't. (I am going regular though as well). Really bloated. Do you think it could be a side effect from starting on the pill??

After buying my dress we realised I couldn't even be a tiny bit pregnant at the wedding as my dress is a corset which means I'm on pill till next year which means we worn have a baby for at last another 2 years :-(

That doesn't matter though, at least you have a fantastic dress and will really enjoy your big day. There is no rush in getting pregnant, when it happens it happens and it will be the right time for you.

I think it'll be a lot longer before I have another one, still waiting for a proposal so we can plan a wedding lol

donna88 said:
That doesn't matter though, at least you have a fantastic dress and will really enjoy your big day. There is no rush in getting pregnant, when it happens it happens and it will be the right time for you.

I think it'll be a lot longer before I have another one, still waiting for a proposal so we can plan a wedding lol

We have been trying 2 years already. We don't want the age gap to be too big between my stepson n r babies (we want 3) my stepson is already 8 1/2 so will be at least 10 by time we have one. Just too that's all lol x

We have been trying 2 years already. We don't want the age gap to be too big between my stepson n r babies (we want 3) my stepson is already 8 1/2 so will be at least 10 by time we have one. Just too that's all lol x

Ahhh I see, try not to worry about it though, I'm sure the age gap won't be too bad, I have plenty of friends who have brothers and sister 12 or so years younger then them. I think when it gets weird is when their 17 and then have their own at 18 ect. I have one friend who's sisters are the same age as and go to the same school as their step children and daughter.

would be lovely if ou fell pregnant on your wedding day

Don't have to take little one into school until 9.15 today (at least don't think I do, been told two different things, but he isn't dressed yet so he's not going in until then lol) but don't really know what to do with him now, don't really want to get him dressed yet as once he gets dressed he wants to go!!!

Thank you for all you congratulations and compliments ladies =).

Had work at 5am today but i've been sent home early because i threw up at work. As i work around food i was immediately shuffled off. I think its because of the sudden change in lifestyle, sleeping/eating pattern and exhaustion from the hours and workload of the job. But i've been told to go to the doctors just in case.

Siigh x

Congratulations on graduation Claire!

And the restraint all week up to pizza hut must have paid off Donna! Well done!

You seenu right back in the zone Nikki that's fab. I must admit I never did 1/3 super free on green I know when I started they defo didn't insist on it only on extra easy but they could have changed it since then.

Can't remember when I last updated for the challenge oops!

Sat off plan
Sun- propoints, 26pp, 0 weeklies

Mon- sf, 2 weeklies, 30min Zumba, 40min walk, 30min dance central, 50 squats, 50 sit ups, 50 dumbell arm exercises

Tue- sf, 4 weeklies, jillian michaels no more trouble zones DVD, tabata squats, tabata Burpees

Hi girls
Just to let you know DH & nephew completed the 72 hr 870 mile charity cycle under the time in.......69hrs 23 mins!
So very proud & so very tired! I've had 15hrs of sleep in 96 hours from sat morn to wed morn!
Will catch up laters! Xx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins

That's fab Kim huge well done to them! Hope you get some very well deserved rest now :) x

Excellent Kim...I sent you message to see how it was going but your box is full. Get to bed and well done to everyone x

Gosh, you must all be totally exhausted Kim, well done to you all x

kim63 said:
Hi girls
Just to let you know DH & nephew completed the 72 hr 870 mile charity cycle under the time in.......69hrs 23 mins!
So very proud & so very tired! I've had 15hrs of sleep in 96 hours from sat morn to wed morn!
Will catch up laters! Xx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins

Wow Kim that's fantastic x

Been on a team building day today and it was awesome. Totally shared of heights but did something called lap of faith where I climbed a 30foot pole then jumped off onto a trapeze. Obviously I was on a harness but was blumming scarey.

Hope everyones having a good day x

Back