Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Hi Ladies

Hope you all wont mind, but if you would like the 100% Challenge for last week & this week, could you give me a list of all your daily plans since last Friday & I will update when I can. Im busy over the next few days & then have our Summer Ball on Saturday night, so will get it done when I can.
I can report I've been on plan since Friday, in fact maybe I haven't, as have had hardly any Syns & not all of my HEX's as we ate when we could & eating in a travelling 4 ton Motorhome, somewhat kills the appetite!
I really wish I'd brought up my scales, as obviously DH has lost weight as he burnt 30,000 calories, but not sure about me as probably didn't eat enough! Will WI on Saturday.
Hope to have some spare time tomorrow afternoon to catch up with all your news & I can bore you with some of our 'ditties' from the trip.....one of them being me knocking over someones fence in the Lake District with the motorhome LOL!!! x

Hi girls
Just to let you know DH & nephew completed the 72 hr 870 mile charity cycle under the time in.......69hrs 23 mins!
So very proud & so very tired! I've had 15hrs of sleep in 96 hours from sat morn to wed morn!
Will catch up laters! Xx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins

Fantastic, hope you have a good sleep.

Been on a team building day today and it was awesome. Totally shared of heights but did something called lap of faith where I climbed a 30foot pole then jumped off onto a trapeze. Obviously I was on a harness but was blumming scarey.

Hope everyones having a good day x

That's brilliant, I don't know if I could do that but would feel great if I did. Well done you

Hi Ladies

Hope you all wont mind, but if you would like the 100% Challenge for last week & this week, could you give me a list of all your daily plans since last Friday & I will update when I can. Im busy over the next few days & then have our Summer Ball on Saturday night, so will get it done when I can.
I can report I've been on plan since Friday, in fact maybe I haven't, as have had hardly any Syns & not all of my HEX's as we ate when we could & eating in a travelling 4 ton Motorhome, somewhat kills the appetite!
I really wish I'd brought up my scales, as obviously DH has lost weight as he burnt 30,000 calories, but not sure about me as probably didn't eat enough! Will WI on Saturday.
Hope to have some spare time tomorrow afternoon to catch up with all your news & I can bore you with some of our 'ditties' from the trip.....one of them being me knocking over someones fence in the Lake District with the motorhome LOL!!! x

I'll have a look and see what I did for you, I was 10% each day but can't remember exact plans to be honest. Have a good rest, can't wait to hear more about it all tomorrow :)

Fantastic news today, they think they've found the man who mugged my nanna, going to arrest him tomorrow! I really hope it is him!

My mum bought me a danish to share with my boyfriend today, only its a pecan one, which is my favourite, but apparently he doesn't like them.... hehe so I get it all. worked out syns and its 16 so I've had half today and saving the other half for tomorrow....how good am I?

donna88 said:
Fantastic, hope you have a good sleep.

That's brilliant, I don't know if I could do that but would feel great if I did. Well done you

I'll have a look and see what I did for you, I was 10% each day but can't remember exact plans to be honest. Have a good rest, can't wait to hear more about it all tomorrow :)

Fantastic news today, they think they've found the man who mugged my nanna, going to arrest him tomorrow! I really hope it is him!

My mum bought me a danish to share with my boyfriend today, only its a pecan one, which is my favourite, but apparently he doesn't like them.... hehe so I get it all. worked out syns and its 16 so I've had half today and saving the other half for tomorrow....how good am I?

Aww that's amazing donna. Hope it's the right f@cker!!

Aww that's amazing donna. Hope it's the right f@cker!!

It sounds like it, there was another lady who was mugged at a bus stop a few days before, but they both gave similar descriptions. The other lady managed to get a decent photofit of him though. After they arrest him they're going to do a photo line up for my nanna.

I hope its him and that he gets a decent punishment for it, I mean he's mugged at LEAST two old ladies, he can't claim it was a one off moment of madness and he's targeting old women, how sick can you get?

donna88 said:
It sounds like it, there was another lady who was mugged at a bus stop a few days before, but they both gave similar descriptions. The other lady managed to get a decent photofit of him though. After they arrest him they're going to do a photo line up for my nanna.

I hope its him and that he gets a decent punishment for it, I mean he's mugged at LEAST two old ladies, he can't claim it was a one off moment of madness and he's targeting old women, how sick can you get?

That's really awful. I hope he rots in jail!

That's really awful. I hope he rots in jail!

Me too, I remember my mum telling me about the other lady, can't believe it looks like it was the same bloke!

That's great news Donna & lets hope he gets put away for a very long time!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins

kim63 said:
Hi Ladies

Oh Kim that sounds like a fab time you had!! Missed you lots and lots like jelly tots (or like pineapple chunks?!?!)

Hope you took some fandoabydozy pictures!!

Lots of love

Xxx

Morning all
Donna that's great news, hope they give him what he deserves. Welcome back Kim
Laura how did your first day go? It was yesterday wasn't it?
Had big dinner last night and feel awful today. Just grabbed few items from cupboards as I have no idea what to do about lunch.
Last day before weigh in and failed to be 100% :( I haven't been pigging out but had syns I shouldn't have such as extra bread. Tryin not to get disheartened about it and what will be will be. Didn't manage excercise either so expecting sts at least. Still feel good in a way so that's good.have good day all x

debtin said:
Morning all
Donna that's great news, hope they give him what he deserves. Welcome back Kim
Laura how did your first day go? It was yesterday wasn't it?
Had big dinner last night and feel awful today. Just grabbed few items from cupboards as I have no idea what to do about lunch.
Last day before weigh in and failed to be 100% :( I haven't been pigging out but had syns I shouldn't have such as extra bread. Tryin not to get disheartened about it and what will be will be. Didn't manage excercise either so expecting sts at least. Still feel good in a way so that's good.have good day all x

Good morning deb :)

I had a pretty bad day yesterday :-( me and OH went out for dinner and had wine and the went to red hot buffet shack. I had everything I shouldn't. Having a few low syn days now to pull it back.

Xxx

Morning girls

So good to be back to the land of the living!
Should have some time this afternoon to wade back nearly a week & see what you've all been up to......on plan 100% I hope!!!
Just had 9 hours sleep, pure heaven, but have a lot of catching up to do.
Think we are officially bonkers as shouldn't be doing this sort of thing in our 40's, but we're already talking about what we can do next year. The 4 of us in our Motorhome might do a cycle ride from the RM war memorial in Gibralter to the RM war memorial in London!!!

morning ladies,

Little ones testing my patience again, didn't want breakfast until I told him its time to brush his teeth as we need to set off in TEN minutes, suddenly he wants his breakfast!!! He better hurry up and eat it otherwise we won't be on good terms with each other today!

Other then that, the sun in shining, I have one load of washing already out and one in the washer which I'm hoping to put out later, first time in a while I've felt comfortable putting washing out on the line!!! Haha I know I'm sad.

yesterday 100% ee, 1 hea, 1 heb, 10 syns

Welcome back to the land of the living! I was due back yesterday but the way my shifts have worked out I don't start back til tomorrow. So nervous :-/ and starting at half6 am on Saturday eww! X

Nikki<3 said:
Good morning deb :)

I had a pretty bad day yesterday :-( me and OH went out for dinner and had wine and the went to red hot buffet shack. I had everything I shouldn't. Having a few low syn days now to pull it back.

Xxx

I wish I had wine Nikki...it wasn't really over syns or anything just a big amount and with my current toilet issue its not helping...too much info ha ha
Having such bad time at work and missing my boy by doing extra shift so def having wine tom regardless of weigh in results...naughty naughty lol

100% Challenge Week 9

Kim 8st 12.5lbs (-7.5lbs)
Tuesday - Red 2HexA 1HexB 12 Syns
Wednesday - Red 1HexA 2HexB 10 Syns 30 min Powerwalk & D6/21 L1 6Week 6Pack
Thursday - EE 1HexA 5 Syns
Friday - EE 1HexA 1HexB 30/105 Syns
Saturday - Red 2 HexA 2HexB 3 Syns = 33/105
Sunday - EE 1HexA 1HexB 2 Syns = 35/105
Monday - Green 2 HexA 2HexB 15 Syns = 50/105

Vicky 9st 11lbs (-3lbs)
Tuesday - Green 1HexA 2HexB 9 Syns 40min Yoga
Wednesday - SE 1HexA 2HexB 9.5 Syns D1 L1 6Week 6Pack & 6 mile walk
Thursday - SE 1HexB 6.5 Syns 4min Yoga, 15mins Abs, 1hr Burlesque & 2.5 mile walk
Friday -
Saturday - EE 1HexA 1HexB 15 Syns
Sunday - SE 1HexA 2HexB 4 Syns
Monday -

Donna 8st 13lbs (-2.5lbs)
Tuesday - EE 1HexA 1HexB 3.5 Syns
Wednesday - Green 2HexA 2HexB 0 Syns
Thursday - EE 1HexA 1Hexb 0 Syns
Friday - Red 2HexA 2HexB 0 Syns
Saturday - Green 1HexA 1HexB 10 Syns
Sunday - Green 2HexA 2HexB 10 Syns
Monday - Green 2HexA 2HexB Tot Wkly Syns 55.5

Laura 9st 9lbs (5.75lbs)
Tuesday - SF 8 Wkls
Wednesday - SF 7 Wkls 40min walk & 10min yoga
Thursday - SF 4 Wkls 2hr walk
Friday - SF 10 Wkls
Saturday - Off Plan!
Sunday - 26 PP 0 Wkls
Monday - SF 2 Wkls Zumba & Gym

Nikki 9st 12.5lbs (-1.5lbs)
Tuesday - Red 1HexA 1HexB 8 Syns
Wednesday - EE 1HexB 40 Syns 40min Powerwalk & 100 sit ups
Thursday - Maintain 1400 calories 35min Powerwalk & 100 sit ups
Friday -
Saturday -
Sunday -
Monday -

Pobel 9st 10lbs (-2lbs)
Tuesday - EE 1HexA 1HexB 2 Syns
Wednesday - EE 1HexA 1HexB 0.5 Syns
Thursday - EE 1HexA 1HexB 0.5 Syns
Friday - EE 1 HexA HexB 15 syns
Saturday - Off Plan!
Sunday - Off Plan ! 1Hr Body Combat
Monday - EE 1HexA 1HexB 0.5 Syns

Claire 9st 12lbs
Tuesday - Green 1HexA 2HexB 10 Syns 1hr Badminton
Wednesday - EE 1HexA 1HexB 14.5 Syns
Thursday -
Friday - EE 1HexA 1HexB 8 Syns
Saturday -
Sunday -
Monday -

Ronnie 9st 7lbs (-1lb)

Last edited:
100% Challenge Week 9
10/07/12

Kim 9st (-6lbs)
Tuesday - Green 2HexA 2HexB 2 Syns = 35 Syns
Wednesday -Green 2HexA 2HexB 15 Syns = 50/105
Thursday -

Vicky 9st 11lbs (-3lbs)
Tuesday -
Wednesday -
Thursday -

Donna 8st 13 lbs (-2.5lbs)
Tuesday - EE 1HexA 1HexB 11.5 Syns
Wednesday - ee 1HexA 1HexB 10 Syns
Thursday -

Laura 9st 9lbs (5.75lbs)
Tuesday - SF 4 Wkls JM DVD & Gym
Wednesday - SF 7 Wkls Tabata
Thursday -

Nikki 9st 12.5lbs (-1.5lbs)
Tuesday -
Wednesday -
Thursday -

Pobel 9st 8lbs (-4lbs)
Tuesday - Red 2HexA 2HexB 15 Syns
Wednesday - Off Plan
Thursday -

Claire 9st 11lbs (-1lb)
Tuesday -
Wedneday -

Ronnie 9st 7lbs (-1)

Last edited:
Thanks for doing all that Kim!

Tue- sf, 4 weeklies, jillian michaels no more trouble zones & tabata

Wed- sf, 7 weeklies, tabata

And for last Friday I was on plan too, sf, not sure think 10 weeklies and can't remember what exercise!

Had a look back thru the days & put down what I could on the 100% Challenge, so there are a few gaps I may have missed.

I'll probably miss out some posts but here goes........

Nikki, you look absolutely gorgeous & would kill for those legs
Claire, you look stunning & so tiny. Hope you had a fabulous Graduation & well done on the loss
Donna, glad all went well with the party & resisting so much of the food
Laura, hope work goes well for you & know how you're feeling as I go back in a few weeks
Vicky, how's SE going & have you weighed in this week?
Deb, sounds as tho you're doing a lot better with SW & if you want wine have wine!
Pobel, congrats on the 2lb loss

xx

Thanks Kim :), loving the look of the week 9 at 9st 8lb... giving me much needed motivation to stick at it this week

Wednesday for me was off plan :(... gonna be 100% today though x

honestly kim its going rubbish, Im not going to group anymore because I cant afford the petrol to get there, my weight is creeping up and i cant stop it. Im been really good with food but just cant get into exercise again. Its not interesting me at all. I need a good shake!!!

Back