Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Oh dear, the lovely size 10 blue jeans I bought a couple of months are too big! Tried them on this morning & I can pull them down without undoing the button or zip! This losing weigh malarky can become quite expensive! x

kim63 said:
Oh dear, the lovely size 10 blue jeans I bought a couple of months are too big! Tried them on this morning & I can pull them down without undoing the button or zip! This losing weigh malarky can become quite expensive! x

Woo hoo skinny minny!! Looks like you'll be buying some 8's soon! X

Last week went I pot Kim but I'm back at group with a vengeance.

This week...
Tuesday I was EE 1 a. 1 b and 12.5 syns
Wednesday 1b and a trillion syns!!! Haha

TOTM made an appearance first one in 6 weeks!!! But I'm having no cravings or anything, I usually want to gobble everything in sight!

Thanks for all that Kim, you are an absolute star do you know that? I can't believe we're on week 9 already!!! Well done on the jeans being too big.... I think lol, its sort of bittersweet isn't it, great when we loose but then our lovely clothes no longer fit! I was amazed to find some of my favourite size 10 and 12 (especially the 12) dresses still fit as my mum bought me a size 10 dress for Christmas and it looked awful on because it was too big, must be the material of some of mine!

Sat eating a big bowl of curry with a ww petite pain, times like this make me realise how much I love slimming world, I wish I'd discovered it before I did.

Having a very odd day today, little one is being a bit on and off, I managed to get chilli in my eye (really not cool) but I'm hoping to find out more about my job being advertised and also cut my own fringe and for once it doesn't look a complete mess

Ladies if I have wine tonight its going to effect my weigh in tomorrow isn't it?

Ladies if I have wine tonight its going to effect my weigh in tomorrow isn't it?

Only if the wine will result in eating things you know you shouldn't ;) x

Depends, how've you been during the week?

donna88 said:
Depends, how've you been during the week?

Well was doing really good, yesterday and today not so good. Had cereal bar for breakfast then three slices of 400g toast for lunch. Wasn't very hungry after being stressed but then I ate 200cal chocolate bar and was already over my syns. I seem to get to a point of being good then rebel. Am not overly concerned as I know I did well for most of week but know I will be disappointed in myself come weigh in day. Not getting "flushed out" at all and feel yucky for it but I refuse to feel guilty for what I have or haven't eaten because if I do I won't continue to try and follow plan and will go off on a food binge. I will weigh in tom and continue on sw x

Laura good luck for tom, you will be fine x x

debtin said:

Alcohol dehydrates you so you may get a bit of a false weight, as in you may be lighter! X

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins

Thanks for the support ladies. Just home from my first group therapy session thingy. Really didn't fancy going along to it but I did and it was actually pretty good. Got a big information pack and it's a big anonymous class you don't have to speak at all it's just a guy talking about what stress is and how to control it. Thought stress class wasnt was for me but it focuses mostly on anxiety and depression as 2 of the main symptoms and could defo relate to most of it.

Still nervous about tomorrow but trying to keep my mind off it x

kim63 said:
Alcohol dehydrates you so you may get a bit of a false weight, as in you may be lighter! X

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins

Poured a glass and will probably stop at one. Not because of weigh in but just because am not really in the mood. Tryin not to focus on weigh in too much as I don't want to be affected by the outcome either way. Just want a normal life without having a wine being decided on whether its weigh in day or not. When I start to feel restricted or controlled it puts me off sw. Had one of the best weeks I have had in a while which am pleased about x

icklerockchick said:
Thanks for the support ladies. Just home from my first group therapy session thingy. Really didn't fancy going along to it but I did and it was actually pretty good. Got a big information pack and it's a big anonymous class you don't have to speak at all it's just a guy talking about what stress is and how to control it. Thought stress class wasnt was for me but it focuses mostly on anxiety and depression as 2 of the main symptoms and could defo relate to most of it.

Good for you Laura, must take a lot to do something like that. Hope it helps you. I think going back to work will help in some way or another tho. Let us know how you get on x

Sounds fab I hope its helped you out, good luck for tomorrow I'm sure it will be fine. But your bound to be nervous.

Poured a glass and will probably stop at one. Not because of weigh in but just because am not really in the mood. Tryin not to focus on weigh in too much as I don't want to be affected by the outcome either way. Just want a normal life without having a wine being decided on whether its weigh in day or not. When I start to feel restricted or controlled it puts me off sw. Had one of the best weeks I have had in a while which am pleased about x

Good for you to be fair, you don't want to be making yourself feel like you can't have something if you really want it, that's never going to be good for us!

donna88 said:
Sounds fab I hope its helped you out, good luck for tomorrow I'm sure it will be fine. But your bound to be nervous.

Good for you to be fair, you don't want to be making yourself feel like you can't have something if you really want it, that's never going to be good for us!

It's not good for us Donna though I need to get into the habit of not thinking that if am good I can binge. I need to follow sw as best I can to stay on track. I may go over syns but I know if I wasn't tryin to follow sw I would be over my syns much much more...if that makes sense x hope you found wee ones top and he is eating better. Usually I try to let mine decide. Some days he is hungry, some days he isn't...just like mummy ha ha

He ate okay today, had all his meals, didn't want a pudding after lunch which is odd for him but as long as he eats his main meal I'm not concerened (plus he made up for it with the massive belgium bun he had almost to himself after tea lol) not found his top yet but he's sock on and I'm guessing its in his room. He's going to his Dads at the weekend (another worry for me as he hasn't been for a long time overnight :/) but I'm sure he'll be fine, I'll search his room properly while he's not there.

icklerockchick said:

That's good Laura. I've been to docs today and she suggested referring me to therapy sessions. I told her I dont want tablets.

Kim I wrote a massive thing to you earlier I dunno where its gone. Basically my food is good. Exercise is out of the window n my weight is creeping up no matter how good my food is so I feel like poo!

lilprincessvic said:
That's good Laura. I've been to docs today and she suggested referring me to therapy sessions. I told her I dont want tablets.

Kim I wrote a massive thing to you earlier I dunno where its gone. Basically my food is good. Exercise is out of the window n my weight is creeping up no matter how good my food is so I feel like poo!

You will get there....am not there but I know I will eventually. Have no will power. It's maybe due to you starting the pill? Don't get demotivated...if your eating good then it will even out x

Back