Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

donna88 said:
He text back this morning, he would have been deliberately holding off. didn't want to make too much of a fuss as he would have just said ''well that's how i feel all the time'' last weekend I had a heartfelt rant about how it kills him when he think's he's not going to see little one, I wouldn't have minded so much but its always him who cancels!!!!! If he hates not seeing him so much why does he cancel so often.

Good luck, I'm the same a lb is a fantastic loss think I'd have a heart attack if I lost 2lbs now lol

Glad it was a good night :) and lots of dancing means lots of body magic too

Your right, why cancel then? You cant just cancel looking after little one when you can't be bothered so why should he. Sounds like he can only see from his own view point but at least you know wee one is ok now. Try to enjoy your day x

Your right, why cancel then? You cant just cancel looking after little one when you can't be bothered so why should he. Sounds like he can only see from his own view point but at least you know wee one is ok now. Try to enjoy your day x

Thank you, I will. On my own all day so planning on sorting a bit out, doing housework, but hopefully have a bit of time just to relax as well.

Going to see what old fancy dress outfits I have and put them on ebay, only have two or three but don't know if have all the bits for them. As they're too big for me now so won't wear them. Would like to buy some more to be honest.... but never go out in fancy dress. I like just having them just in case haha is that sad?

As for his Dad, he is just a selfish idiot, I've learnt just when to let things go, which is most of the time to be honest. As there's no point arguing with him, as he is always right and arguing doesn't get you anywhere. I was told I bully him with the situation the other weekend, (after he'd rang me shouting and balling and f-ing and blinding I told him that he couldn't bully me and I got told I was the bully, he soon shut up when I pointed out he had little one when it suited him except for on the odd occasion we had a party or holiday booked and that we also drop little one off and pick him up when it suits him)

donna88 said:
Thank you, I will. On my own all day so planning on sorting a bit out, doing housework, but hopefully have a bit of time just to relax as well.

Going to see what old fancy dress outfits I have and put them on ebay, only have two or three but don't know if have all the bits for them. As they're too big for me now so won't wear them. Would like to buy some more to be honest.... but never go out in fancy dress. I like just having them just in case haha is that sad?

As for his Dad, he is just a selfish idiot, I've learnt just when to let things go, which is most of the time to be honest. As there's no point arguing with him, as he is always right and arguing doesn't get you anywhere. I was told I bully him with the situation the other weekend, (after he'd rang me shouting and balling and f-ing and blinding I told him that he couldn't bully me and I got told I was the bully, he soon shut up when I pointed out he had little one when it suited him except for on the odd occasion we had a party or holiday booked and that we also drop little one off and pick him up when it suits him)

That's a good idea I have loads fancy dress costumes that r massive now. I might stick them on ebay!

That's a good idea I have loads fancy dress costumes that r massive now. I might stick them on ebay!

I've already ordered a witch one for Halloween lol, should really get rid of the old ones. I love fancy dress

They must have been some blumming good cupcakes!!!!

I had a fab night dancing away with the kids :)

The cupcakes were very lovely, but I think it was more the case of people donating for our ride & what it was in aid of. Also, the families were very generous as their boys are just off to Afghan & emotions are heightened!

Glad you had a good night & Im sure you burnt a few calories dancing! x

Rather pleasantly surprised at WI this morning, as didn't think I'd lose as haven't eaten very much this past week........1.5lbs off!!! x

Rather pleasantly surprised at WI this morning, as didn't think I'd lose as haven't eaten very much this past week........1.5lbs off!!! x
well done Kim, fab loss x

100% Challenge Week 9
10/07/12

Kim 8st 11lbs (-9lbs)
Tuesday - Green 2HexA 2HexB 2 Syns = 35 Syns
Wednesday -Green 2HexA 2HexB 15 Syns = 50/105
Thursday - EE 1HexA 1HexB 6 Syns
Friday - Red 1HexA 2HexB 8 Syns
Saturday - Off Plan
Sunday - Red 1HexA 2 HexB 17 Syns
Monday -

Vicky 9st 11lbs (-3lbs)
Tuesday -
Wednesday -
Thursday -
Friday -
Saturday -

Donna 8st 13 lbs (-2.5lbs)
T
uesday - EE 1HexA 1HexB 11.5 Syns
Wednesday - ee 1HexA 1HexB 10 Syns
Thursday - Green 2HexA 2HexB 10 Syns
Friday - Green 2HexA 2HexB 12.5 Syns
Saturday - Red 2HexA 2HexB 11.5Syns
Sunday -

Laura 9st 9lbs (5.75lbs)
[/B]Tuesday - SF 4 Wkls JM DVD & Gym
Wednesday - SF 7 Wkls Tabata
Thursday -
Friday -
Saturday -

Nikki 9st 12.5lbs (-1.5lbs)
Tuesday -
Wednesday -
Thursday -
Friday -
Saturday -

Pobel 9st 8lbs (-4lbs)
Tuesday - Red 2HexA 2HexB 15 Syns
Wednesday - Off Plan
Thursday -
Friday -
Saturday -

Claire 9st 11lbs (-1lb)
Tuesday -
Wedneday -
Thursday -
Friday -
Saturday -

Ronnie 9st 7lbs (-1lb)

Last edited:
Me n oh have been talking n have decided that my gain is due to the pill cos u can control how much I'm eating n although I'm eating the right stuff I'm eating loads. So going to try weight watchers. At the moment they have free joining fee n free first week so gonna give it a go x

Ladies

Due to my imminent return to work in the next few weeks, Im afraid I wont be able to commit as much time to this site, as I will be working shift patterns. So, would anyone like to take over the 100% Challenge from this Tuesday when we start a new week, or shall we stop doing it? xx

Me n oh have been talking n have decided that my gain is due to the pill cos u can control how much I'm eating n although I'm eating the right stuff I'm eating loads. So going to try weight watchers. At the moment they have free joining fee n free first week so gonna give it a go x

Sorry Vicky, must have missed the post where you said you'd gone back on the pill. Are you putting babies off for a bit now then?

Laura has had some great losses on WW, so hopefully you'll get on with it. Are you going to do the simply filling plan like Laura? xx

Hope you have luck on WW then, you have to do what's right for you. I can't imagine ever coming off slimming world (but I suppose if I had gains and couldn't explain them I'd have to consider it)
Hope it works for you

Ladies

Due to my imminent return to work in the next few weeks, Im afraid I wont be able to commit as much time to this site, as I will be working shift patterns. So, would anyone like to take over the 100% Challenge from this Tuesday when we start a new week, or shall we stop doing it? xx

That's a shame, if everyone wants to carry on and noone else wants to take it on I won't mind doing it for you all, although I can't promise I'll be as good as you are

kim63 said:
Sorry Vicky, must have missed the post where you said you'd gone back on the pill. Are you putting babies off for a bit now then?

Laura has had some great losses on WW, so hopefully you'll get on with it. Are you going to do the simply filling plan like Laura? xx

Yer we were gonna just take it for 2 months so that there wasn't a chance I would be 9 months pregnant or giving birth at the wedding lol but after buying a corsetted dress we can't be pregnant at all the the wedding lol x

Yer we were gonna just take it for 2 months so that there wasn't a chance I would be 9 months pregnant or giving birth at the wedding lol but after buying a corsetted dress we can't be pregnant at all the the wedding lol x

I know its not much, but you could come off a month or even two before the wedding, that way you might fall pregnant before but wouldn't even know until after

Holey moley!! I just had to share this with you....

So at WI on Monday I was 10st 1.5lb..... 5days into plan and I weigh 9st 10.5lb!!! 5lb loss!!!

I know that this won't be official until Monday (and the fact I'm out all day boozing it up with my friend!) but I'm actually elated! And because I didn't believe the scales I tried on a dress I got in march which was too small and low and behold it bloody fit!!!

Nikki<3 said:

So at WI on Monday I was 10st 1.5lb..... 5days into plan and I weigh 9st 10.5lb!!! 5lb loss!!!

I know that this won't be official until Monday (and the fact I'm out all day boozing it up with my friend!) but I'm actually elated! And because I didn't believe the scales I tried on a dress I got in march which was too small and low and behold it bloody fit!!!
That's awesome nikki :-D

Well done on the loss Kim, excellent. Wow Nikki how did that happen?
Was debating ww myself but instead I want to focus on excercise. Going to give myself two weeks of excercise combined with sw to see what happens. When I finish my wine tonight I will have used up a lot of syns this weekend. Rather than dwell on it I will aim to do workout every night from sat to Thursday with one day off (do we need the day off or can we aim for six days?) This then brings me to weigh in day. When I was yet again beating myself up oh reminded me that I can lose weight and to just not deprive myself as this is when I feel restricted. So this is my plan folks
Well done again
Vicky be interesting see how ww goes for you x

Whoop whoop! Proves the plan works! xx

Ladies I don't know!!! The plan works!! And for me it works bloody well!!

Back