Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Welcome back Suzie...its pretty quiet on here but we are all plodding along.
How are you Kim? Are you motivated as ever? How is the non drinking going?

Thanks Debtin (can't remember your name - sorry!) x

"Weight to Lose: 2st3lb"

How frigging scary is that?! *disheartened face* hopefully it'll say '1st something or another' soon!

Thanks Vic! So glad I've found my ooomph again - so fed up with hating myself!

I'm exactly the same. We can do this Annie. Last week I was crying myself to sleep cos I felt so bad but I am totally back on it. We can totally do this!!!!!!!

Co-habiting is fab, thanks! We're definately both ready to hit the gym! We're planning a lovely holiday next year so I reckon that will be our motivation!

Fantastic news that you are back at work, Kim! How are you finding it being back and tying it in with SW and exercise?

Has it been DH's cycle event yet? If so, how did it go?

Amazing to see that you're below 9st! Well done! Are you still aiming for 119? x

Was a bit of a shock going back to work, as its very inconvenient lol! I was in a great routine with exercise, but thats gone completely out the window now & haven't been on my bike for ages.....nasty shift work getting in the way!
Cycle extravaganza went brilliantly thanks & they did Lands End to John O Grotes in 69 hrs 23 mins! We had very little sleep in that time, but was well worth it & would defo do it again!
Still aiming for 119, but would like to get to 112 for our holiday/visiting family to Abu Dahbi next year! Have 7/8 months to get there, so still plodding on!
Where do you want to go next year? xx

Welcome back Suzie...its pretty quiet on here but we are all plodding along.
How are you Kim? Are you motivated as ever? How is the non drinking going?

Im good thanks Deb, just busy working & because of the shifts am not managing any exercise at all which is so frustrating.....need to get into a routine, but its difficult as I never know when I'll be working as I do agency & its all long hours!
Motivation is about 80% there, still keeping to SW, but the odd chocolate frenzy creeps up on me! Not too concerned as Im still a size 10, but must do a WI this week to see what I weigh.
Non drinking going well, last drink was nearly 2 weeks ago & felt horrid after it, so wont miss it!!!

Sorry to hear you're struggling.......why do we all put so much pressure on ourselves??? As long as you keep up with SW the majority of the time, the odd bottle of vino will do no harm.......life is for living!!! xx

downtownsuzie said:
Still got you on Twitter, but I'll send you a friend request on fb.

I haven't joined, but I've been reading a lot of articles there. Cutandjacked.com is good as well. HIIT sounds amazing - when we had our trial at the gym, I found a setting on the treadmill and thought I was going to die, but felt like I'd conquered the world afterwards! It's def the way forward! They were saying not to do it immediately after weights though otherwise you risk losing muscle. The recommended one in the AM and the other in the PM or to alternate days. Do you only do cardio? That could be why it feels like it's not toning... I just worry about having loads of baggy skin, but hopefully if bigger people than I was can tone up with tight skin than so can I lol

Once I've joined, I'm not sure whether I'm going to weigh every week. As muscle builds, the number on the scales is going to get bigger (even though I'm getting smaller) and that will be a difficult mental barrier to get over. I'll see how I feel I guess. Perhaps if I know it's muscle and not fat and can see the difference then I'd feel differently?

x

I did 4 weeks of weights before my last holiday, not a lot in the grand scheme of things but it dropped my body fat by 8% so I was happy with that. I do a lot of sit ups etc but that's about it t the moment.

I'd hate to see to the scales up but I know if the clothes start to fit ill feel better.

I'll defo look at the website when I get home. Are you taking any progress pics hun?

Xxx

Lovely to see us all having a chatty morning again.

So our new challenge...

Who's up for it? I'll happily take charge of it :)

Any ideas are welcome x

Maybe we should start the 100% challenge again......tomorrow is the 1st September & we could see how we all do in one month. Rather than reporting syns/healthy extra's etc, just say whether you've had a 100% day, just a lot quicker... eg

Kim
1/9/12 100%

kim63 said:
Maybe we should start the 100% challenge again......tomorrow is the 1st September & we could see how we all do in one month. Rather than reporting syns/healthy extra's etc, just say whether you've had a 100% day, just a lot quicker... eg

Kim
1/9/12 100%

Great idea, shall we put our losses on it in brackets, so say..

Nikki
1/9/12 (-1lb)

And just keep a tally through the challenge of how much each of us has lost?

Great idea......shall we start from tomorrow then & put our start weigh & losses? Are you happy to do it, as Im not on as much, but will pop on daily to report as some days I cant chat as much. Think this will give us all our mojo back again as it worked really well last time.......group therapy psychology!!!!! xx

kim63 said:
Great idea......shall we start from tomorrow then & put our start weigh & losses? Are you happy to do it, as Im not on as much, but will pop on daily to report as some days I cant chat as much. Think this will give us all our mojo back again as it worked really well last time.......group therapy psychology!!!!! xx

I think the 1st is Saturday? So shall we start then?

Yeh defo don't mind doing it :) ill update us all very day.

So ladies, please can I have all you start weights if you want to join in?

Xx

Eeeek, I can only multi-quote a certain amount of people now - what is the world coming to?!

I'm exactly the same. We can do this Annie. Last week I was crying myself to sleep cos I felt so bad but I am totally back on it. We can totally do this!!!!!!!

We can do it Vic, even if we can't get on here, I am on Twitter a lot more often and I'll always be there for support x

Was a bit of a shock going back to work, as its very inconvenient lol! I was in a great routine with exercise, but thats gone completely out the window now & haven't been on my bike for ages.....nasty shift work getting in the way!
Cycle extravaganza went brilliantly thanks & they did Lands End to John O Grotes in 69 hrs 23 mins! We had very little sleep in that time, but was well worth it & would defo do it again!
Still aiming for 119, but would like to get to 112 for our holiday/visiting family to Abu Dahbi next year! Have 7/8 months to get there, so still plodding on!
Where do you want to go next year? xx

Probably only somewhere like Portugal, Madeira or Gran Canaria, but we're really looking forward to it - we've had to sacrifice a lot in the last couple of years, so it will be a treat to ourselves!

69 hours! Christ on a bike! (lol) Well done to those boys (and their network of people) how much did they raise in the end? x

I did 4 weeks of weights before my last holiday, not a lot in the grand scheme of things but it dropped my body fat by 8% so I was happy with that. I do a lot of sit ups etc but that's about it t the moment.

I'd hate to see to the scales up but I know if the clothes start to fit ill feel better.

I'll defo look at the website when I get home. Are you taking any progress pics hun?

Xxx

8%?! Wowzers!

Yep, unfortunately there is a ''before" pic on there and I've said I'll take another one after I've lost 7lbs x

Durr.......I get so muddled with the days/dates doing shifts! Yep, lets start from Saturday the 1st. x

They raised about £4000....not as much as we hoped but I think everyone is charitied out! x

I think the 1st is Saturday? So shall we start then?

Yeh defo don't mind doing it :) ill update us all very day.

So ladies, please can I have all you start weights if you want to join in?

Xx

As of Sunday just gone, I was 10st 10lbs x

£4000 is incredible!! It will make such a difference!

Great Blogg Annie... You have totally motivated me today :-D x

No problem! I'm loving writing it, it's really helped x

Start weights so far for the challenge

Annie 10st 10
Nikki TBC (Fridays WI)
Vicky
Kim

Back