Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Just edited with a thin photo from last weekend :)

I'm back :) hows everyone been?

Weighed myself at my mums and apparently I've only put on a couple of lbs...don't believe it as I went mental with food and ate so much rubbish. I think it might be because it hasn't had chance to come on yet if that makes sense, I feel like I've put on a lot more then that. Don't know if I'll go to WI this week might skip a week or two to try and get back into my target weight range.

Had a fantastic holiday though, booked again for Halloween next year :) little one will love that as they go all out and he loves scary things. Got to see Stephen Mulhern as well and I love him! It was great!

You've done so well Nikki :) although you look great still in your ''fat'' photo's.

Welcome back Donna glad you had a good time & I'm sure the excess will be off in no time x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins

As you all know I'm not a fan of the scales, but I weighed myself again this morning as it never seems quite right after a night shift as body all out of sinc. I was 8st 13.5lbs! This has spurred me on as I do like that big fat number 8!
Unfortunately its not going to be a good weekend food wise as we're travelling back up to Bolton to see our friend in the hospice as things are looking grim. Ill try to make sensible choices but may not be easy as we're staying overnight, but in the grand scheme of things does it really matter.......I think not!
Hope you all have a great weekend x

Morning all
Annie will get onto your blog today, can't do anything on my phone
Nikki you have did amazing and have no reason to feel bad as look how far you have come!!
Yay Donna, glad you had a great time. We go on Friday for few days...our caravan will be floating on the water at this rate ha....its a break from the norm tho and time off work.
Am the same as you. Scales showed I stayed the same yet ate so much. Maybe I will have catch up next week too
Well done Kim. I would always take a morning reading to be fact. Your in such a better place now than you were this time last year so at least there is a difference all round x

Morning ladies can I join the challenge again please :)
I wi on thurs and I'm 9.9 3/4 so not terrible as 9.10 is what I said would be top of range. Would like to come back down to 9.7 but would really love to be nearer 9.3 for Xmas, my friend says its 16 wi's till Xmas...... So definately room to lose 7lbs. Think when we did the challenge before we all did really well.

I'm at a wedding today so not sure what food will be think its just buffet I'm driving so only a glass of bubbly
on a positive point I'm wearing a dress I had for a wedding in 2010 ( only worn once) and it was a tight fit then ok but tight well it's loose now so that's a great feeling but don't want to get complacent and feel that's ok and be comfy in my bigger clothes need to get my focus back and keep the weight off.

Kids back at school next week so can get back into our proper routine, they will be back at swimming too so think I might start walking again and possibly start running can't believe I've not ran since the half marathon in march omg I'll be back at 1 mile again ha ha will just have to see how my knee holds up, god the joys of getting old lol ;-)
Hope everyone has a good weekend :)

Love your photos nikki you look fab
and welcome back Annie x

Well I gained 0.5lb at weigh in today - was expecting worse after my 6 Krispy kremes lol!!

1.5lb to target need to stay motivated it's within reach now. Just found out i have next week off work huzzah it's good as means I can exercise more and make yummy lunches but boredom does lead to more snacking so need to make sure I have plenty fruit etc in x

1.5lb is very little but you have come so far - well done missus x

Annie - 10st 10 Sunday WI
Nikki - 10st 1.5 Friday WI
Vicky - 10st 9 Monday WI
Kim - 9st 1 Friday WI
Deb - 8st 7.25 Friday WI
Ronnie - 9st 9.75 Thursday WI

Ooo yay look at us coming back feeling positive :) love it!!

Vicky, what day is WI day?

Last edited:
Annie..... Quick question. On your blogg, down the right hand side where you can put "about me" how did you get it to only show your first name? I've tried for hours and can't figure it out!

OMG just found fat photos *cringeeee*

EDIT: thin photo from last weekend

The difference is amazing!

As you all know I'm not a fan of the scales, but I weighed myself again this morning as it never seems quite right after a night shift as body all out of sinc. I was 8st 13.5lbs! This has spurred me on as I do like that big fat number 8!
Unfortunately its not going to be a good weekend food wise as we're travelling back up to Bolton to see our friend in the hospice as things are looking grim. Ill try to make sensible choices but may not be easy as we're staying overnight, but in the grand scheme of things does it really matter.......I think not!
Hope you all have a great weekend x

I hope all goes as can be hoped Kim. In comparison, SW really is insignificant at a time like this x

Morning all
Annie will get onto your blog today, can't do anything on my phone
Nikki you have did amazing and have no reason to feel bad as look how far you have come!!
Yay Donna, glad you had a great time. We go on Friday for few days...our caravan will be floating on the water at this rate ha....its a break from the norm tho and time off work.
Am the same as you. Scales showed I stayed the same yet ate so much. Maybe I will have catch up next week too
Well done Kim. I would always take a morning reading to be fact. Your in such a better place now than you were this time last year so at least there is a difference all round x

Thanks Deb - don't laugh at the photo though! ;)

I wi on thurs and I'm 9.9 3/4 so not terrible as 9.10 is what I said would be top of range. Would like to come back down to 9.7 but would really love to be nearer 9.3 for Xmas, my friend says its 16 wi's till Xmas...... So definately room to lose 7lbs. Think when we did the challenge before we all did really well.

I'm at a wedding today so not sure what food will be think its just buffet I'm driving so only a glass of bubbly
on a positive point I'm wearing a dress I had for a wedding in 2010 ( only worn once) and it was a tight fit then ok but tight well it's loose now so that's a great feeling but don't want to get complacent and feel that's ok and be comfy in my bigger clothes need to get my focus back and keep the weight off.

Kids back at school next week so can get back into our proper routine, they will be back at swimming too so think I might start walking again and possibly start running can't believe I've not ran since the half marathon in march omg I'll be back at 1 mile again ha ha will just have to see how my knee holds up, god the joys of getting old lol ;-)

and welcome back Annie x

Thanks hun! Enjoy the wedding (fab news about the dress) x

Annie..... Quick question. On your blogg, down the right hand side where you can put "about me" how did you get it to only show your first name? I've tried for hours and can't figure it out!

It asked when I first joined what I would like my display name to be - try looking in account settings x

Think I missed that :-( oh well I'll just change my surname to something quirky x thanks Hun x

I really want tomorrow to hurry up - weigh in and a whole week without chocolate!!

downtownsuzie said:
I really want tomorrow to hurry up - weigh in and a whole week without chocolate!!

Oooooooo that's exciting Annie. I'm excited bout Monday morning. I've been really good this week (bar the 4 ginger nuts I've just eaten, but I have a poorly belly) and I've started the insanity workout so excited to see :)

downtownsuzie said:

Ooo have you not had any sneaky scales hops this week? Got my fingers crossed for you!! Xx

lynica said:

and welcome back Annie x

That's fantastic bout the dress Ronnie :)

Oooooooo that's exciting Annie. I'm excited bout Monday morning. I've been really good this week (bar the 4 ginger nuts I've just eaten, but I have a poorly belly) and I've started the insanity workout so excited to see :)

Insanity doesn't sound pleasant! I'm sending you a pm x

Ooo have you not had any sneaky scales hops this week? Got my fingers crossed for you!! Xx

Haha, nope - there aren't any where I'm staying x

I think insanity is well titled as it really is insane!! I would class myself as quite fit ans after doing thwarted fit test I still thought this but after doing the first workout I was bright red and looked like I had just got out of the bath. Luckily all the workouts are different and work different parts of you so u got time to rest. I have just done cardio abs and my stomach feels like steal lol x

Back