Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Insanity sounds horrible, but might have to look into it! Is it a DVD?

Sorry, inbox now empty!

Went for a picnic today and all I had was a banana and a rice cake with peanut butter on - even made cupcakes for it and didn't lick the bowl!

It's a DVD set but I 'acquired' it online. Its 10 dads I think. My stomach is flat as. I will post some pics.

On a different note your team were lucky today Annie we should defo have won!!!

It's a DVD set but I 'acquired' it online. Its 10 dads I think. My stomach is flat as. I will post some pics.

On a different note your team were lucky today Annie we should defo have won!!!

10 dads? Please post pictures! I took another one today (but won't be going on my blog yet) just to compare and my stomach is so much flatter already! Just from one week of eating properly.

See, now, OH was there and he said that we should have won! I hear that Loach saved a pen right at the end, but I haven't been able to see any of the highlights. Sucks cause I should have been there :( x

Morning!!

OMG I feel fab for sticking to my plan for 2 full days! I know in the grand scheme of things that isnt much BUT I havent even stuck to one day in perhaps 6 months!

Woooo Hooo.... oh and I have stayed well clear of the scales too!

Well done nikki!!!!

Annie is it today you are weighing in? Obviously I meant 10 dvds lol but my phone doesn't like plural DVD! My dad was at the game and said it showed we should have won cos ur goaly gorgeous motm!

I have just finished the first week of insanity and feel amazing. I haven't followed the schedule properly cos I didn't have one spoken I just followed how the dvds were numbered then I found a schedule and those isnt right but I'm gonna carry on doing it my own way lol.

Well done nikki!!!!

Annie is it today you are weighing in? Obviously I meant 10 dvds lol but my phone doesn't like plural DVD! My dad was at the game and said it showed we should have won cos ur goaly gorgeous motm!

I have just finished the first week of insanity and feel amazing. I haven't followed the schedule properly cos I didn't have one spoken I just followed how the dvds were numbered then I found a schedule and those isnt right but I'm gonna carry on doing it my own way lol.

I might look into it, but tbh not sure I will have time with work and the gym.

I lost 6lbs in my first week :)

:-I feelig so lazy today..... Movie time I think. Ate 700cals already. Must find a low cal dinner appeox 400 cals hmmm

Are u calorie counting nikki?

As I have already said Annie 6lbs is amazing!!! Ignore the fat % thing :-D

I've had a chicken in the oven on low since 11. Just doing some sw roasties and gonna have carrot and Swede mash instead of normal so low carb and lots and lots of veg :-D

Oooooh, swede mash is a good idea! Might try it! I am going to be cooking a lot more things from scratch x

Thanks for your advice earlier. And Nikki as well! :) xo

lilprincessvic said:
Are u calorie counting nikki?

As I have already said Annie 6lbs is amazing!!! Ignore the fat % thing :-D

I've had a chicken in the oven on low since 11. Just doing some sw roasties and gonna have carrot and Swede mash instead of normal so low carb and lots and lots of veg :-D

Yeh calorie counting to keep track really. X

downtownsuzie said:
Oooooh, swede mash is a good idea! Might try it! I am going to be cooking a lot more things from scratch x

Thanks for your advice earlier. And Nikki as well! :) xo

You welcome hun :) x

Well done you! Yorkshires are my weakness x

Yer they're mine too. I didn't have any though!! Which was worse cos they were the best Yorkshires I had over made. They even dipped in the middle like shop bought ones and were nearly as tall as they were wide!!

*30lbs to go*

So after the first 2 WI I've updated :)

Well done ladies :)

Annie - 10st 10 (-6lb) 10st 4 - Sunday WI
Nikki - 10st 1.5 Friday WI
Vicky - 10st 9 (-1.5lb) 10st 7.5 - Monday WI
Kim - 9st 1 Friday WI
Deb - 8st 7.25 Friday WI
Ronnie - 9st 9.75 Thursday WI

Well done Vicky....everyone is doing so well. I am tryin but not proper tryin if I am honest. Just tryin to cut out the snacks.
Need to try carrot and swede as I am having mince tonight so would be good for replacing potatoes

Great stuff on the loss vicky :)

I'm feeling really motivated after looking through my pictures from feb and from last summer in Egypt :) I'm just confused as to why I still look a bit blobby round the middle when I get 9st 5 :-/ even with all the exercise and weights. Hmph.

I think I'll use my bio oil for the next 5 weeks along with loads of sit ups and toning exercises and see how I look after my booze free month :) if I can see major changes I think I'll try and stick to just a couple of vodkas on a Saturday night x

Well done on the losses ladies :) x

Well done on the loss Vicky, its all in the right direction & 1.5lbs is great especially with all the exercise.....hope you've measured yourself as thats where you will see a lot of difference.

Deb, try adding light Phili cheese to your mashed swede & carrot as it makes it gorgeous & creamy.

I've had a completely off plan weekend again as up & down the motorway & went out for a lovely meal with our friends parents on Saturday night.....my poorly friends treat I might add! So now Im racking my brains what to do for meals this week, as its very dull cooking for one as DH is still away during the week, but here's to a healthy SW week x

Back