Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Cool sent you a request :) I don't talk about weight loss stuff on fb obviously but love to see what everyone else is up to! X

Nikki I've added you too incase you wonder who that weirdo is lol.

I suppose the kids can't search me anyways cos it's not my last name so they don't know what to search for lol.

I'm shattered today we have been trying to breed my dog and it isn't happening so the male dog has come to stay at ours and we think he is used to ruling the roost! He has done 3 poos in the house and tried to get in our bed numerous times last night! Also woke us up at half 7 :-( he had better do his job lol x

*28.5lbs to go*

lilprincessvic said:
Nikki I've added you too incase you wonder who that weirdo is lol.

I suppose the kids can't search me anyways cos it's not my last name so they don't know what to search for lol.

I'm shattered today we have been trying to breed my dog and it isn't happening so the male dog has come to stay at ours and we think he is used to ruling the roost! He has done 3 poos in the house and tried to get in our bed numerous times last night! Also woke us up at half 7 :-( he had better do his job lol x

*28.5lbs to go*

Haha I did wonder who had added me lol I'll accept you now :) x

Lovely walk with Charlie on the beach, but did get 'told off' by the 'dog police' coz we shouldn't have been on that part of the beach!!! I dont think the people who have paid millions for their beach fronted houses in Sandbanks are too impressed they cant walk their pooches outside their front doors! This country is too PC nowadays!!!
Anyways, home for a lovely 'fry-up' & then probably the pub this afternoon to soak up the last of the sun before winter descends & we're on a no drinkies 7 months.....think this is the last weekend we will but DH keeps changing the goal post lol!
Hope you all have a lovely weekend xx

Consumed a fair bit of vodka last night! But me and OH have been to a water park today for a couple of hours and apparently you burn about 100cals a hour at a water park! So I only counted 1 hours worth and now we are off to the harvester and cinema..... I look like a lion because I forgot my hair brush!!

You guys r all doing fun stuff!! Walks omg the beach and water parks! I have been making a 'Sunday' dinner all day complete with spotted Dick pudding for my boys who insisted that we had to have Sunday dinner today Cos we r going out for dinner tomorrow!

*28.5lbs to go*

lilprincessvic said:
You guys r all doing fun stuff!! Walks omg the beach and water parks! I have been making a 'Sunday' dinner all day complete with spotted Dick pudding for my boys who insisted that we had to have Sunday dinner today Cos we r going out for dinner tomorrow!

*28.5lbs to go*

I'dlove love love a Sunday dinner!

I'm hard core tonight.... Horlicks, snuggled in front of the fire watching xfactor! X

lilprincessvic said:
I'll post you one out lol. It was totally amazing!!

*28.5lbs to go*

Mmm I'm soooo jealous! X

Sounds like your all having good weekends :)

I was expecting a quiet weekend in but got a call this morning from boyfriends parents and now they're here. So a nice little surprise visit. went out for tea though and I shared some bread and olive oil starter.... then had chicken covered in chilli and cheese with chips and cake after! Whoops. Back on it tomorrow, I'll keep the syns low tomorrow and Monday and hope for the best on Tuesdays WI

Hi lovelys,

Didn't get to go to the gym yesterday and I really missed it! We went to a farm and it was lovely, we got to feed a lot of animals and there were the cutest baby goats! I wanted to smuggle one home, but OH said no lol

We're going to play squash this afternoon once the children have gone home and I intend to follow it up with an hour in the gym to make up for yesterday!

I had a couple of naughty moments yesterday - had a 64 calorie ice lolly and one chicken nugget with a few chips. Not too bad in the grand scheme of things. Then for our tea, we had one of those really small pizzas each (still had 265 calories though!) with cucumber, lettuce, quinoa (actually really nice) and pepper - hopefully the salad cancelled it out ;)

I've been so good recently, still no chocolate, and not really any treats for 3 weeks now that I'm not beating myself up about it, especially with all the exercise I've been doing :)

Today is WI day, so will post as soon as I know. Did have a cheeky scale hop at home and it said I've lost 2lbs, so we shall see! :D

xoxo

Morning ladies :)

Great to see you in the gym Annie! I'm off to badminton shortly :-/ let's hope I'm not totally useless!! Can't wait to see you WI result.

I'm debating jumping on the scales just to see the damage from Friday night! And what I'm working with to get a loss this week!

X

lilprincessvic said:
Good luck for wi Annie.

Nikki font jump on the scales yet I always bloat for a couple of days after drinking!

*28.5lbs to go*

Too late lol I already jumped on them an they are still showing 9st 10 yippeeee!!!

Had a great day yesterday, lovely brekkie, went out for lunch & then drank a few Villa Maria's...fave new wine a New Zealand Sauvignon Blanc....sat in the garden! We then had our first fire of the year watching the box! Do feel a bit whoolley headed this morning tho!
Going to make a spinach & ricotta canelloni for tea, all SW friendly of course & hope I dont get the hangover munchies lol!

Hope you have a good WI today Annie xx

Back