Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

I'm so confused! I decided to weigh at my gym as opposed to Boots as it's closer and it's free! Of course I was anticipating a different result as they are different scales.

There were two different ones. The type they weigh you with in hospital and digital fat percentage scales. I tried the hospital-type ones and they said a loss of 1.5lbs, which is brilliant :) the fat scales said a loss of 2-3lbs, but an increase of fat of 5%!!!!!!!! Now, I know that they're not entirely accurate (my trainer told me off for using the Boots ones), but an increase of 5%..... :confused: he did say that if you're dehydrated it can affect the result.

I came home and tried on my scales and they said a loss of 1lb, so I'll take the average of 1.5lbs and be happy with that. But the jury is definitely still out on the fat percentage thing! I look and feel more defined, so I'm not taking the result for granted xxx

Personally I would stick with the scales you first weighed on Annie & why did the trainer tell you off? But well done on the loss x

He didn't tell me off as such, he just said that the body fat machines aren't all that accurate. Me changing my scales is purely because it takes 45 minutes for me to walk to Boots! Will be weighing at the gym from now on x

hi girls, well done on all the losses and it seems ur all having a great weekend! just wondering if anybody has tried the kettleworx 6wk programme? i started yesterday and could barely do ten mins i am in agony today! no pain no gain i suppose lol lol looking forward to xfactor later and thinking of diet coke chicken and sw chips for dinner..... not feeling any culinary inspiration today lol

Hi takeawayqueen, not sure if u have told us your name. I tried the kettleworx but I have a problem with my shoulder. I did find it good but I couldn't do a lot of the moves. Have a look at Jillian Michaels shred it with weights too. She used kettlebells in that.

Will I have signed up to do yogalates on Wednesday, combat and conditioning on Thursday and legs bums and tums next Monday at the gym. Also paid up to half term on the yoga on Friday night's. I WILL be toned and gorgeous by my bday x

*28.5lbs to go*

40 mins of squash, 6 mins of interval training (doesn't sound like much, but I was almost crying!) and three sets of leg weights at the gym - I hurt! I completely underestimated how much of a workout squash actually is!

Definitely going to make it more of a regular thing - had the perfect heart rate for fat loss!

Relaxed afterwards with sauna and steam room :) :) :)

hi girls, well done on all the losses and it seems ur all having a great weekend! just wondering if anybody has tried the kettleworx 6wk programme? i started yesterday and could barely do ten mins i am in agony today! no pain no gain i suppose lol lol looking forward to xfactor later and thinking of diet coke chicken and sw chips for dinner..... not feeling any culinary inspiration today lol

Sorry, haven't tried it. Definitely interested if it tones up arms though!!

We're having spaghetti bolognaise for dinner x

Hi takeawayqueen, not sure if u have told us your name. I tried the kettleworx but I have a problem with my shoulder. I did find it good but I couldn't do a lot of the moves. Have a look at Jillian Michaels shred it with weights too. She used kettlebells in that.

Will I have signed up to do yogalates on Wednesday, combat and conditioning on Thursday and legs bums and tums next Monday at the gym. Also paid up to half term on the yoga on Friday night's. I WILL be toned and gorgeous by my bday x

*28.5lbs to go*

When's your bday? Combat and conditioning sounds like a fun workout!! x

downtownsuzie said:
When's your bday? Combat and conditioning sounds like a fun workout!! x

Boxing day.

It's two separate classes. Body combat and body conditioning.
Body combat is a mixture of all the non contact martial arts and body combat is kind of cardio with weight training (very JM!!).
They r one after another on Thursday might and my sil thinks I am trying to kill her lol x

*28.5lbs to go*

Hehe, would that be such a bad thing?! ;) My ex-sil was horrible...

Haha yer she's lovely!! I would have no-one to do classes with then! Both my sils r going to the legs bums n tums next week. I get on with them like they were my own sisters cept they rnt as mental as my actual sisters x

*28.5lbs to go*

Loooool, I don't have sisters or sister-in-laws... Wish I did sometimes!

I'm absolutely frigged. I'm ready for bed already! Spag bol was yummy :) x

well this weekends plans for food have been completely scuppered by boyfriends parents. Was going to do burgers with coleslaw and chips yesterday but ended up eating out and then was going to have a green day today but ended up out for lunch again with not much on the menu so had to have steak and jacket! Really hope I don't gain on Tuesday, but if I do its my own fault I should have been better behaved when we went out yesterday for tea.

So... I went to my OH parents at 4pm and we left at 7pm.... I was driving home and OH said did I want anything from the shop, chocolate... I said no I want wine and crisps and Chinese (full well knowing we would hve to go home an get the debit card as we only had £3) so I got in, put on my pjs, changed the bed and straight away got a bowl of soup out of the slow cooker :-D go me!!

well done nikki, great determintation there :)

1lb off for me this week :) slowly but surely!

Hey ladies, you are all doing amazing!! Well done. I am another two pound up since Friday. It may or may not be correct but I will tell you, its spurned me on. I am not taking the plan by the horns as yet as I don't have the correct foods in or money to get in but will be makin good choices.
I have decided to take my measurements tonight and start 30 day shred. IF I have the determination, this gives me enough days with a couple off to try and get a figure am happy with in time for my 33rd birthday. Would really like to lose 9lb by then. Not sure if its possible or not but hell I will try. Even if It's eating better but doing more excercise I know I will feel better as excercise makes me feel so good. Wish me luck on yet another journey x

Good results will follow good decisions Deb :) when is your bday?

I soooooo didn't want to go to the gym tonight - aching so much from squash yesterday. I went though - OH stayed home - and I absolutely BLITZED my arms tonight! Had a totally amazing workout - feeling good! SO glad I made the right decision xxxx

Well done Annie. I can't wait to get into the gym thing. My first classes r on Thursday. Was supposed to go swimming tonight but haven't be well today :-(

*28.5lbs to go*

Back