Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Ooo sounds lovely, I feel like coming to yours.

We're just sat watching come dine with me Ireland, they're a bunch of nutters on this one. Got my mums ice-cream maker in the freezer going to try and make some slimming world friendly ice-cream tomorrow. Hope it turns out, if it does and I remember to buy the caramel I'm going to try the toffee apple ice-cream from the last magazine to have at our Halloween party next weekend.

Having chicken, cheesy chips, pitta and fried mushrooms onions and toms tonight.

kim63 said:
That was a good run....1 hour non stop!!! Home & raked leaves.....have a b****y great big oak tree in our garden, which is a nightmare in the Autumn, but good exercise raking all those darn leaves. Lovely brunch of bacon, scrambled eggs & beans.......then promptly fell asleep for 30 minutes LOL!!!! Nice & wide awake now to shower & then food shop......chicken pizza with sweet potato & potato chips for dinner, coal fire & X Factor lol! Its a shame we cant burn the oak leaves in our fire, but I think we'd smoke out the snug & BBQ ourselves! x

An hour? Wow. Am heading out soon for my first attempt at couch to 5k..I did it once on treadmill at start of week so hoping I love it as much as I did then. Not going far as clearly its dark. If I finish the set goals on it I will be happy tho I know I can do more than they are asking so may jump to week 2 or 3 depending on how i feel
Yet again I thought I could take little one out to shops hassle free...yet again I was wrong. We ended up falling out where I was so angry I cried to other half when I got in. Didn't let wee guy see me but oh had word with him. He is just a typical boisterous wee boy. Too big for a buggy, tho he always hated being strapped in, yet too small to fully grasp he can't wander off or get the concept of having to wait five min while mum is in a shop. We only went to two shops, one of which was Disney store where he got some bath toys...sorry ranting now but It's gettin to stage I feel inadequate takin him anywhere.
So pretty good food wise. In fact its not as I have only had slices toast with slice cold meat on it and few grapes. Going to have veg soup then dunno what else to make up the lack of food?

Hey everybody,

I'm sorry, I haven't read through the other posts for today yet. Had such a busy day, so just a flying visit!

Had a bit of a lay in, only til 9:30 though! Cleaned the house from top to toe (even the kitchen and bathroom)! It is spotless (well, it was until OH's children came over!)

Spent an hour and a half at the gym, thought I was having a difficult time, but then realised after I'd finished that the weights were on a higher level - a good thing, I suppose!

Had a long relaxing bath and watched one of my favourite Patrick Swayze films - Point Break.

Had leftover spag bol for lunch and making chicken wrapped in bacon with SW roasties for tea. I've realised that I didn't have my HEB yet, is it 1 or 2 Alpen Light bars you can have? I don't remember lol

Still got 6 syns to use as well. I find weekends so much easier than during the week in terms of not feeling hungry. During the week, I'd never have made it to this time with only and HEA and 4 syns (as well as free food, obv)

Got another trip to the gym planned for tomorrow and of course, it's WI! So excited to see the result, although it has only been 6 days on plan :S fingers crossed!

Hope you all had a good day xoxo

Well I eat my own words...nearly died doing level two of couch to 5K..found it much harder than on treadmill. This time it was 90secs running, two min running..didn't give up tho but phew. Soup was lovely and second weekend with no take away tho stressed out today...even more so later as had ran out of night time pants just as wee one was going bed..had go shops so now is my first seat of the day...yes I have wine!!

Good job on not giving up, I found my run hard again today but around here everywhere is hills, where I go to the club it isn't. I stuck to it this time though. I suppose hill running will do me more good in the long run.

What soup did you have? I made curried pumpkin soup today and it was nice, boyfriend really liked it and there's enough for both our lunches tomorrow

donna88 said:
Good job on not giving up, I found my run hard again today but around here everywhere is hills, where I go to the club it isn't. I stuck to it this time though. I suppose hill running will do me more good in the long run.

What soup did you have? I made curried pumpkin soup today and it was nice, boyfriend really liked it and there's enough for both our lunches tomorrow

Just lentil soup tho I added ham hock to it...its to add flavour. It wasn't as good as last week soup but good In different way. I swear I nearly died running up a hill and the old knees are still sore x

Hills are your friends ladies!!! When you have tight firm glutes & quads, you'll realise why they are your friends lol! Well thats what I get told by DH when I'm dripping like a tap huffin & a puffin out of my a*** when I'm going up those hills like an UmpaLumpa !!!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins

I was wheezing...oh also says you need push by pain barrier. Every time I try to run I can never believe how unfit I am...here's to gettin fitter x

You'll be surprised how quickly you'll improve Debs, so keep plodding away at it x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins

Morning ladies

I've had another 2 100% days !!!
Doing my syns weekly so up to 40/105 I know that's quiet high for 2 days but during the week I usually have between 5-10 so I'm letting myself have extra Saturdays its got to be maintainable for ever....hasn't it ?

I'm such a proud mummy today both girls swam in their club championship last night and both got pb's in all their races :)
Kate my youngest had a false start so got Dq'd which she was gutted about (it was breast stroke too her best stroke) just over keen to get off to a quick start I think. but what made me so proud of her was that she calmed herself down and continued doing another 2 races perfectly just goes to show life never goes to plan at times but you need to be able to dust yourself off and get back on it......she's learnt that and she's only 9 :) so proud of her xx

ill remember that next time im doing one of my hilly runs. i do want to try the firat run i did around here again but ita gery steep so going to hold off until im used to some of the others.

awww well done to both your girls especially Kate, must have been hard for her with the false start bless. your right to be proud :)

not sure what we're doing today, still in bed haha... think a lazy sunday is needed (on my phone so please forgive any mistakes as its terrible)

Morning ladies

I've had another 2 100% days !!!
Doing my syns weekly so up to 40/105 I know that's quiet high for 2 days but during the week I usually have between 5-10 so I'm letting myself have extra Saturdays its got to be maintainable for ever....hasn't it ?

I'm such a proud mummy today both girls swam in their club championship last night and both got pb's in all their races :)
Kate my youngest had a false start so got Dq'd which she was gutted about (it was breast stroke too her best stroke) just over keen to get off to a quick start I think. but what made me so proud of her was that she calmed herself down and continued doing another 2 races perfectly just goes to show life never goes to plan at times but you need to be able to dust yourself off and get back on it......she's learnt that and she's only 9 :) so proud of her xx

Well, Kate obviously takes it after you then Ronnie :) x

Loved what you said about Kate and dusting yourself down. Congratulation to both girls and you of course for doing so well x

We are off to park. Other half still poorly tho he has managed to Get off his butt today. Decided to keep doing the program but on treadmill...will do the odd outside run as I did like it but to be honest am missing the feeling jillian michaels gives me...that tight all over feeling. Looking forward to work so I can gym it afterwards ha

Loved what you said about Kate and dusting yourself down. Congratulation to both girls and you of course for doing so well x

We are off to park. Other half still poorly tho he has managed to Get off his butt today. Decided to keep doing the program but on treadmill...will do the odd outside run as I did like it but to be honest am missing the feeling jillian michaels gives me...that tight all over feeling. Looking forward to work so I can gym it afterwards ha

Glad to hear you're so motivated with exercise Deb :). Did you measure yourself at the beginning, as its such a good indicator to your shrinkage, especially when the scales move in the wrong direction in the first few weeks.....doesn't happen to everyone tho! x

On a night shift tonight, so have to plan my food carefully as I basically eat for 24 hours! Now off to do some more leaf raking, so that will be my exercise for the day lol!

I much MUCH prefer running on a treadmill to road running - I just can't get on with it! I'm considering training for a 5k for next year. I am also considering doing the Shred again - it will be interesting to see how different it is now that my fitness is up considerably from when I tried it before lol I did a fitness test on the stepping machine yesterday and apparently my fitness is excellent! :/ I wouldn't go that far yet lol

I weighed this morning - I was worried about it all the way there. Felt so amazing all week, but then woke up this morning feeling as bloated as anything. I was worried because I had bacon last night and I thought that the salt might have held on to some water. Anyway, I got there, stepped on the scales and almost looked through squinted eyes, but to my amazement, I had lost 4lbs :D I've managed to get my birthday weight gain off again. Now exactly 10st again and will be happy to have any kind of loss to get to me "9st something", but aiming for 1.5 to meet my October challenge.

I much MUCH prefer running on a treadmill to road running - I just can't get on with it! I'm considering training for a 5k for next year. I am also considering doing the Shred again - it will be interesting to see how different it is now that my fitness is up considerably from when I tried it before lol I did a fitness test on the stepping machine yesterday and apparently my fitness is excellent! :/ I wouldn't go that far yet lol

I weighed this morning - I was worried about it all the way there. Felt so amazing all week, but then woke up this morning feeling as bloated as anything. I was worried because I had bacon last night and I thought that the salt might have held on to some water. Anyway, I got there, stepped on the scales and almost looked through squinted eyes, but to my amazement, I had lost 4lbs :D I've managed to get my birthday weight gain off again. Now exactly 10st again and will be happy to have any kind of loss to get to me "9st something", but aiming for 1.5 to meet my October challenge.

Whoop whoop Annie! What a brilliant loss. Exercise is obviously agreeing with you! :D x

Thank you! Let's see if I can keep it up for another week lol

Oh damn. I ended up having a drink last night. It was a quiet drink with a close friend while watching xfactor.
So I was rather good compared to my usually Saturdays.
I ate as normal but used some of my syns on food through out the day (extra bit of toast etc) and my sneaky bag of malteasers.
Then the friend showed up and I ended up drink half a quarter bottle of vodka with would be around 17 syns and two small glasses of wine and handful of nuts. Boo

Usually I would have loads of vodka and a takeaway so I did cut back but I'm still fitted at myself because I wanted this first week to go well and to add to my despair I've just realised the date and it should be * week this week right at my first weigh in :(

Gutted at myself *

Sorry for all the typos

Back