Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Thanks ladies. Ifeel better today and think I was just gettin myself in a twiddle. I was hungry last night which gave me sore head which led to the obsessing so I gave myself a shake and had a crunchie. To be honest I am going to do things that are not sw rules as such, like having wrong bread but until I think the scales aren't showing losses due to this I will continue. It keeps me going to be honest and at least I will know what change if I get stuck x
Gym tonight and looking forward to it. It's only cross trainer and tread mill I will be doing time wise but can't wait. My legs are sore today which must be from sat run ....have good day all

Sounds like a good plan, at least if you do start having trouble loosing you know exactly what you need to change.

My knee's are starting to get sore, not loads but its something I think I need to keep an eye on as its obviously the running doing it. I'm wearing my mums running shoes at the moment which are neutral, but I've ordered some which are cushioned, wondering if that will help. I do need to go on one of those machines to make sure I am using the right ones though.

Was going to have roast pumpkin with chickpea dhal for lunch, but I'm really tempted just to have chips and mushy pea's a little naughty as there's no superfree but I am doing green and I'm having plenty of superfree the rest of the day. Will see what I fancy closer to tea time.

donna88 said:
Sounds like a good plan, at least if you do start having trouble loosing you know exactly what you need to change.

My knee's are starting to get sore, not loads but its something I think I need to keep an eye on as its obviously the running doing it. I'm wearing my mums running shoes at the moment which are neutral, but I've ordered some which are cushioned, wondering if that will help. I do need to go on one of those machines to make sure I am using the right ones though.

Was going to have roast pumpkin with chickpea dhal for lunch, but I'm really tempted just to have chips and mushy pea's a little naughty as there's no superfree but I am doing green and I'm having plenty of superfree the rest of the day. Will see what I fancy closer to tea time.

My knees are really sore...def running. Should this be something that goes away? I get sore knees without running but I don't want give running up?

My knees are really sore...def running. Should this be something that goes away? I get sore knees without running but I don't want give running up?

Running does put a lot of pressure on your knee's, you need to make sure you are wearing the right trainers, a lot of running or sports shops have things which can tell you what sort you need, either neutral or cushioned. It's worth going and seeing, especially if you have trouble with your knee's anyway. Also if it gets worse go to the doc and see what they suggest.

Deb, I ran outside for about 10 seconds yesterday and had a sore knee for the rest of the day, but on a treadmill I'm fine. It might just be from your outdoor run the other day x

There are some gorgeous Fox's biscuits here that a customer brought in. They smell so good! Must stay away lol

Deb, I ran outside for about 10 seconds yesterday and had a sore knee for the rest of the day, but on a treadmill I'm fine. It might just be from your outdoor run the other day x

There are some gorgeous Fox's biscuits here that a customer brought in. They smell so good! Must stay away lol

Unless you have the syns spare they're not worth it, stay away!!!

I've got an interview on Thursday, I've not had an interview for 2 years. I'm excited but also nervous, very nervous.... actually bricking it might explain more how I'm feeling. They want me there at 8.30 so I imagine its probably an all day interview so don't know what will do for food but not going to worry about that. Need to speak to little ones school to see if I can get him in breakfast club just for a one off, don't think it should be a problem, at least hope it won't be.

donna88 said:
Unless you have the syns spare they're not worth it, stay away!!!

I've got an interview on Thursday, I've not had an interview for 2 years. I'm excited but also nervous, very nervous.... actually bricking it might explain more how I'm feeling. They want me there at 8.30 so I imagine its probably an all day interview so don't know what will do for food but not going to worry about that. Need to speak to little ones school to see if I can get him in breakfast club just for a one off, don't think it should be a problem, at least hope it won't be.

Awe excellent Donna well done that is brilliant. I am sure you will do good. You can only be yourself at these things but can totally relate as its one of the things that makes me stay in company I am in. Defo don't worry about food but take some fruit etc just in case you get a break. What job was It?

Thanks Deb, I'll try and relax, its working in student services at the school I used to volunteer at last year. Really hope I get it, it'd be perfect for me. Taking fruit is a good idea, sounds silly but I didn't think of that :) I'll have something big-ish for breakfast and then have fruit with me. That's the same day as little ones halloween party as well so I'll be taking fruit there... but that's okay I'll be happy to overdose on fruit :p can take a hifi to the party as well as I'll have my run after that..

Just hope I don't freak out, I'm terrible at interviews, but I know I could do the job so I'll just have to remind myself of that.

Odd behaviour from your OH Nikki about not telling his patents for the whole day !!! Glad they are all happy about being Grandparents tho x

Well done & good luck on the job interview Donna x

Running outside can play havoc on your knees & a treadmill is always best. Glucosomine & Cod Liver Oil is good for joints, if that doesn't help & your're still getting specific localised pain, get to your GP x

I did have syns, but I'm saving them! Having a chicken chow mein tonight - every time I though about the biscuits, I just asked myself which I wanted more - it worked! Had a hot chocolate for 2 syns

GOOD LUCK DONNA! Fingers crossed for us both, hehe. I think these jobs are something we both need :) you can do it! I'm nervous as hell - I'm terrible for mixing my words when nervous

I will Kim, thanks.
Did 10 min on cross trainer which burnt 50 cals. In my niavety I thought it would be more. Then did my couch to five k plan and loved it. Thought I was going to give up but by the end I was skipping past the walk part and I did 3 min of running when it was meant to be 90secs. Well pleased
Felt bit rushed as I was so aware of time for collecting wee one. Home now hour later than normal and wee guy not had dinner...guilt creeping in.
Thinking of only doing treadmill as that's the thing i like best and feel as tho am not enjoying cross trainer...what you ladies think? Still worthwhile?

I will Kim, thanks.
Did 10 min on cross trainer which burnt 50 cals. In my niavety I thought it would be more. Then did my couch to five k plan and loved it. Thought I was going to give up but by the end I was skipping past the walk part and I did 3 min of running when it was meant to be 90secs. Well pleased
Felt bit rushed as I was so aware of time for collecting wee one. Home now hour later than normal and wee guy not had dinner...guilt creeping in.
Thinking of only doing treadmill as that's the thing i like best and feel as tho am not enjoying cross trainer...what you ladies think? Still worthwhile?

You need to find an exercise you enjoy doing or otherwise it wont be sustainable. If you enjoy the treadmill, just do that. Yes, it is good to vary your exercise as you use different muscle groups, but there is no point in doing the xtrainer if you dont enjoy it, so stick to running x

I much prefer the stepping machine and treadmill to rthe cross trainer

I did have syns, but I'm saving them! Having a chicken chow mein tonight - every time I though about the biscuits, I just asked myself which I wanted more - it worked! Had a hot chocolate for 2 syns

GOOD LUCK DONNA! Fingers crossed for us both, hehe. I think these jobs are something we both need :) you can do it! I'm nervous as hell - I'm terrible for mixing my words when nervous

When's your interview? I think your right, really hope we both get them :)

I was suppose to be going syn free today but I'm very tempted by the ww sticky toffee pudding I have in the fridge (its 8 or 9 syns)

Think I will Kim but stick to doing treadmill first. At least that way if I felt up for it I can stay on it longer. Usually I go on cross trainer first which leaves of clock watching on treadmill. Am gearing up for the shred. Still not sitting down. The whole dinner, dishes, lunches, cleaning, Washing, ironing, bath time is actually more tiring than work. ZzzzzzzZZZZ
How is everyone today? Donna and Annie when is your interviews?
Nikki you ok? Kim are you night shift?
Ronnie hope your still doing good and staying motivated?
Clare hasn't been around for a while but I know Laura usually bobs about, hope everyone doing well

Away to do lunches then bed. Tuna pasta already made for of tho using weight watchers chive cheese..a bit like Philly tho am dreading tom as it will prob be yuck. That will teach me not to buy it cos it was cheapest ha

I am a bargain hunter when it comes to Phili & will only buy it when its on special & then buy about 10 packs at a time as I live on the stuff.......never substitute for the proper good stuff!
In my bed, so no night tonight.....dislike them muchly !

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins

Should have known tonight wouldn't have been only 9 syns! *sigh* back on plan tomorrow!

Deb, my interview is on wednesday x

Wow had a great sleep. Little one has been sleeping thru the night past three night but my body is still tuned to wake up....not last night..yeeee ha!!!

I've been up from half 6 and my wee one is still asleep. Not good ugh it's weigh in day so the scales better make me happy at least

Back