Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

I lost 1.5lb tonight taking me to 9st 13.5lb, hope you guys will accept me even though I only just scraped in and want to get to 9st 7lb :p

Thanks everyone, well a loss is a loss and I did say as long as I stayed in target (and didn't gain I can still moan at a gain unless I've stayed on plan :p) that I wouldn't moan. So fingers crossed for a better loss next week.

I lost 1.5lb tonight taking me to 9st 13.5lb, hope you guys will accept me even though I only just scraped in and want to get to 9st 7lb :p

Well done and of course your welcome

Think I've missed tonight's class. He's still not home and weigh in are finished. I don't think I can wait til half 7 so so so hungry. Getting a sore head n all.

My scales are showing a 2lb loss. They've usually the same as sw. I dunno whether or not to just record that loss or wait til half 7

I'd count that (yeah I know a little late to give you advice now) as there's no point starving yourself

donna88 said:
lost half a lb, expected more but its better than nothing :) so not going to moan

Hey Donna. Have you thought about checking out your TDEE....total daily energy expenditure. It works out how many calories you need to maintain your weight, so then you know if you have a deficit of 3500 calories per week you will lose a pound

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins

Hey Donna. Have you thought about checking out your TDEE....total daily energy expenditure. It works out how many calories you need to maintain your weight, so then you know if you have a deficit of 3500 calories per week you will lose a pound

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins

I haven't, how would I do that?

I surely must have that deficit though as haven't really increased what I was eating from before I started exercising and I didn't have issues loosing then. But it is worth looking into

can i join you guys :) not looking to get to the 8s, but 9st6lb is my target, just scraped into the 9s at 9st13.5lb tonight after a 2.5lb loss :D mega pleased i started out at 13st 6lb and i didnt think Id EVER see a 9 atthe beginning of my weight :)X

can i join you guys :) not looking to get to the 8s, but 9st6lb is my target, just scraped into the 9s at 9st13.5lb tonight after a 2.5lb loss :D mega pleased i started out at 13st 6lb and i didnt think Id EVER see a 9 atthe beginning of my weight :)X

Well done that's fab

I'm looking through my book at past losses and I've seen the 8's twice, the first time I got there it was 8 stone 12 and a half... I forgot I'd ever been that close to 8 stone 12, I lost 2lbs to get there so it was unexpected, in fact that was 2 2lb losses in a row! Then I went to Scarborough and gained 1 and a half lbs, I had a gain followed by 2 losses the following weeks and its after then I seemed to start struggling, with either gains or small losses (a couple of one and a half losses in there) wondering if maybe I just lost focus a little over Summer.

I have too much on to worry about it before Christmas, but after Christmas I will get focused again, not that I'm not focused now, but I'm doing a lot of weekly syns coming up to Christmas, whereas after Christmas I'll get back onto dailys every week.

sparx said:

donna88 said:
Thanks everyone, well a loss is a loss and I did say as long as I stayed in target (and didn't gain I can still moan at a gain unless I've stayed on plan :p) that I wouldn't moan. So fingers crossed for a better loss next week.

Well done and of course your welcome

I'd count that (yeah I know a little late to give you advice now) as there's no point starving yourself

loolahoop said:

Welcome to the new members of our thread :)

Donna do u know if I'm just allowed to show up at a weds class tomorrow morning to get weigh. I'm so afraid of falling of the wagon this week because the classes and the official weigh ins motivate me

Welcome to the new members of our thread :)

Donna do u know if I'm just allowed to show up at a weds class tomorrow morning to get weigh. I'm so afraid of falling of the wagon this week because the classes and the official weigh ins motivate me

Yeah you can go to any class to get weighed hun, you can only get weighed once a week but don't have to pre-book or anything, so go for it

Thanks. There's a 10am class so will do that

feeling a bit nervous about this weekend now :/ but I want to enjoy it so do think I'm better off saving syns, hopefully I'll still loose but will also be happy with a maintain

I haven't, how would I do that?

I surely must have that deficit though as haven't really increased what I was eating from before I started exercising and I didn't have issues loosing then. But it is worth looking into

Just type it into google & lots of sites will come up that you can look at & it will work out your BMR & TDEE for you with the info you give.

Donna. Just out of curiosity I went onto MFP & input my calories for the day.....bit of a shock as I should be eating 1200 calories to lose a pound per week, but obviously with exercise I could eat more & my calories for today are 1600! Its amazing how they all mount up & you'd be surprised how much you actually eat! Think it would do my nut in counting calories, so very glad for good old SW, but it does give you an indication there could be some ways to cut back if you wanted to lose more poundage!

kim63 said:
Donna. Just out of curiosity I went onto MFP & input my calories for the day.....bit of a shock as I should be eating 1200 calories to lose a pound per week, but obviously with exercise I could eat more & my calories for today are 1600! Its amazing how they all mount up & you'd be surprised how much you actually eat! Think it would do my nut in counting calories, so very glad for good old SW, but it does give you an indication there could be some ways to cut back if you wanted to lose more poundage!

I did that before Kim and that's the amount I was given too. Ended up I was panicky if I was going over but a decent lunch can be 400 cals. Then I didn't know how much to add for say the shred or twenty min on cross trainer and decided to just be mindful of them and make better choices.80g dry pasta is something like 240 plus cals...I never even used to weigh my pasta oops
Guy in work started using it and did lose weight by doin it
Maybe your portion sizes Donna?

Had sneaky scale hop and still the same weight. The slim a tea seems to not like me as I feel bloated and constipatdd as opposed to anything else ..just keep at it as have a dress to get into ha

Just type it into google & lots of sites will come up that you can look at & it will work out your BMR & TDEE for you with the info you give.

I'll have a nose and see what I think, wish I'd kept food diaries from back in Summer when I was loosing 2lbs, wonder what I was doing different, might ask for a food diary as well next week... as I write down all my meals ect. but not like a food diary with the superfree and free ect.

I did that before Kim and that's the amount I was given too. Ended up I was panicky if I was going over but a decent lunch can be 400 cals. Then I didn't know how much to add for say the shred or twenty min on cross trainer and decided to just be mindful of them and make better choices.80g dry pasta is something like 240 plus cals...I never even used to weigh my pasta oops
Guy in work started using it and did lose weight by doin it
Maybe your portion sizes Donna?

Could do, I always worry I'll end up not eating enough though as well, as that's also effected me in the past. I just can't seem to win either way. Such a pain that back in June I was loosing 2lbs a week and doing nothing. I look so much better now though, when I was getting my leggings on this morning I looked in the mirror and my tummy is def improving... slowly improving, but that's better then nothing and I wouldn't expect to suddenly be toned over night.
I think my main challenge will be to keep the exercise up over Christmas and new years (especially new years as we're going to visit his parents and I don't want to not do anything for a few days but don't know what I will be able to do either :/ I will take my running stuff but don't know if I'll end up going running as I don't know the area)

Had sneaky scale hop and still the same weight. The slim a tea seems to not like me as I feel bloated and constipatdd as opposed to anything else ..just keep at it as have a dress to get into ha

When do you need to get into the dress? I'd be careful as if the slimatea is making you bloated it might not get better, it might do but there's no guarantee. Hopefully it'll start working soon.

thanks for the welcomes:) just hoping i can still b in here next week lol x

I'm sure you will be :)

realised I have loads of food diaries, some which I printed off myself and still have the ones from the new pack I got last year, so will fill one in this week, one the next few weeks as well (won't do one the week I'm going to Castleton as to be honest, I'll be surprised if I don't gain that week... will save syns up until the weekend but doubt I'll manage a loss)

Back