Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Morning everyone!!!

Well done on the job suzie. Nope no more excuses for not going to gym now!! Lol

Sorry ladies I haven't been joining in on conversation as much. I've been feeling really sick since last fri and the on going head ache is getting worse :( I've tried everything and yesterday I even took a migraine tablet. But nope still got this lingering sore head :(

I even struggled doing my work out yesterday with my trainer. Just didn't feel as fit :( dunno what's wrong.

My consultant also sent me a text out of the blue yesterday saying she noticed I didn't appear at class on Tuesday and I'm so close to target etc felt good to feel missed haha so it's keeping me motivated this week!!

honeypop said:
Morning everyone!!!

Sorry ladies I haven't been joining in on conversation as much. I've been feeling really sick since last fri and the on going head ache is getting worse :( I've tried everything and yesterday I even took a migraine tablet. But nope still got this lingering sore head :(

I even struggled doing my work out yesterday with my trainer. Just didn't feel as fit :( dunno what's wrong.

My consultant also sent me a text out of the blue yesterday saying she noticed I didn't appear at class on Tuesday and I'm so close to target etc felt good to feel missed haha so it's keeping me motivated this week!!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins

honeypop said:
Morning everyone!!!

Are you eating enough? I know you said that You drink plenty so its probably not dehydration but if your calories aren't very high it can lead to headaches

Yea I'm eating the exact same as I was. Apart from Tuesday there before weigh in(that I missed)

My mum even blamed it on not eating right. Because she still thinks I'm on the VLCD even though I've told her I'm on sw now.

Plus * week is gone so its not that

Welcome to all of the new faces :)

Sorry Sandy, I'm probably not the best person to ask for advice - I struggle myself much of the time!

Had an interesting week... Taken the first steps with sorting things out with my ex (not sure he will see it that way lol); got my * week, although it will probably last 3 weeks - joy! Does explain the way I've felt over the last week though. Expecting a gain now :(

Best of all though... Can't remember whether I told you or not, but I had an interview on Monday and I got the job! Finally! Its only taken 2 years, but I can now finally get back on track with my career. Its only part time for now, but my days will go up in a few months so I'll still be at my current job 2 days a week.

My eating has been a bit sporadic, sometimes SW, sometimes just whatever, but I can't seem to give up the chocolate *sigh* at least there won't be a red box at my new job! Don't understand how I gave up smoking just like that, but food has such a hold on me - I feel like a junkie sometimes! Its all I can think about til I get my next Crunchie - loooooool! Still been going to the gym though. Even if my body fat isn't going, I am definitely so much fitter and it feels good :)

Hope you're all well x

whoop whoop, well done on the job :) that's great news. Hopefully once you'll settle into it you'll settle down with your food as well. Like you say though at least your feeling fitter :)
Good to hear things are getting sorted with your ex as well

Morning everyone!!!

Sorry you've not been feeling too well, maybe you just need to take it easy for a while. Hope your better soon

Last night I noticed another job to apply for, sent my application but only thing that's a bit of a pain is they're both academy's with the same trust so I was sending two applications to the same place. Hopefully that won't go against me.

Little one's getting a nasty cough, hope that's all it is bless him.

Brilliant news Annie! Is it in childcare?
No excuses now then about getting your butt to the gym!
I'm sure you'll get your mojo back for SW when things have settled with the ex but at least you're still gyming it.......just think of Rome!

Things with my ex will probably take at least another year (unless he makes a decent offer), so I hope to be at target before then! I just want to get christmas out of the way! Can't wait for Rome! I have a feeling it won't be relaxing though - as much sightseeing as possible in 2.5 days!! And lots and lots of pizza and lasagne haha!

Morning everyone!!!

Thanks hun, hope you feel better soon x

And now I've just weighed myself and I'm up 1.5lbs from weigh in ugh. Would be gutted if the 2lb Loss I had last week that didn't get recorded would disappear in time for next week :(

whoop whoop, well done on the job :) that's great news. Hopefully once you'll settle into it you'll settle down with your food as well. Like you say though at least your feeling fitter :)
Good to hear things are getting sorted with your ex as well

Last night I noticed another job to apply for, sent my application but only thing that's a bit of a pain is they're both academy's with the same trust so I was sending two applications to the same place. Hopefully that won't go against me.

Little one's getting a nasty cough, hope that's all it is bless him.

I wouldn't have thought it would make a difference. Your application might not even be seen by the same people. If it is, they might ask why you applied for both and you'll have an answer ready (you've read/heard lots of lovely things about the trust and they seem like lovely people to work for as well as something about the job itself. If it's working with children, you want to make a difference etc...) :)

Hope your little one feels better soon x

And now I've just weighed myself and I'm up 1.5lbs from weigh in ugh. Would be gutted if the 2lb Loss I had last week that didn't get recorded would disappear in time for next week :(

It will all balance itself out. If you know you've been 100%, the results will eventually show (even if it's when you're feeling better) x

I agree with what suzie said Donna!

I wouldn't worry about then noticing that U applied twice.

Thanks suzie. I've looked through my food diary for past week and its fine. Expect I had 5 extra syns on tue. But I always do that after weigh in.

I have noticed that slimatee has taken a back seat in the working department. But I think I'm due a break from it for this week after two weeks.

Also do u's think I should continue to work out this week with not feeling 100%?

I've training later on. And then 1.5 hrs training tomorrow.

Yeah I suppose its silly to worry about it, hopefully I'll hear from them soon anyway, one of the closing dates was yesterday and the other one is tomorrow, so hopefully I'll have an interview by the end of November.

It's completely up to whether you feel up to it Charlene, sometimes working out through feeling ill can make you feel better but if your really bad maybe you should take a break.... how did you feel after working out yesterday? If it made you feel better then go for it, if not then maybe have a break. It's hard to say really.

I'm just thinking. When I have weetabix for breakfast I don't buy the brand weetabix. I buy tescos own smart price weetabix. And count it as a healthy extra. Is that wrong?

I know it doesn't affect my weight loss cause I've had good losses but just thinking about (as I stuff my face with a bowl of it)

donna88 said:
Yeah I suppose its silly to worry about it, hopefully I'll hear from them soon anyway, one of the closing dates was yesterday and the other one is tomorrow, so hopefully I'll have an interview by the end of November.

It's completely up to whether you feel up to it Charlene, sometimes working out through feeling ill can make you feel better but if your really bad maybe you should take a break.... how did you feel after working out yesterday? If it made you feel better then go for it, if not then maybe have a break. It's hard to say really.

Fingers crossed u get n interview soon then :) that good that the closin dates are soon. I hate waiting weeks when I've applied for jobs because the closing dates are ages away.

After the workout I felt better. It was just threw it I felt like I wasn't fit and wasn't keeping up lol

Suppose ill just do it

I'm just thinking. When I have weetabix for breakfast I don't buy the brand weetabix. I buy tescos own smart price weetabix. And count it as a healthy extra. Is that wrong?

I know it doesn't affect my weight loss cause I've had good losses but just thinking about (as I stuff my face with a bowl of it)

I think it counts, I have a really cheap version I got from Morrisons, I think its foreign actually, it does say in the book that you can have shop versions of the cereals as HEX as well. If your really worried just look up the nutritional info and compare them, but I wouldn't worry if I were you

well the first one I knew was coming up so got my application in over a week ago, that seems like an age away now haha, but yeah at least they're both closing this week now.

Oh that's good. Sw is expensive already without having to pay for brand names lol

Fingers crossed that u get a call this weekend :)

Jesso I have lot catch up on

Annie that is excellent news, happy for you and well done!!

HP hope you feel better soon, not good I know as I have had bad head ache since last night

Ladies thanks for your comments and Kim consider my wrist slapped. I am still not sure about the dress but I have built a bridge and gotten over it ;)
I am a small pear shape and need accept it. All I can do is keep up excercise to make myself feel as good as I can about it.
Had dropped half pound today then after I had to go to loo (sorry) scales down 1lb so showing 8st 6.75 which I am very happy about..will not take it as a given til tom weigh in but it will keep me going x

I'll keep fingers crossed for Wi tomorrow for you Deb :)

Won't hear anything until next week I wouldn't have thought Charlene, they just send emails out as well. But hopefully they won't leave it too long.

Day 1 of drinking more water, my bottle is filled and it looks massive :/ so sat here now with a pint glass of squash and my green tea.... I'm sure I can manage to drink the lot. I have all day lol

drinking is going really well, only have a tiny bit in my bottle left and I had an extra pint just from the tap with lunch. I can def keep this up the days I'm not out and on the days I am out and about I'll have to just make sure I drink more on the evening :)

weird though but if anything drinking more is making me more thirsty.... it might be what I need though as I may have been drinking more over Summer when I was getting the losses (it would make sense as when I drink cold drinks I like having a pint glass, so I've been replacing them with hot drinks which are smaller and take longer to drink)

not going running now, well I am I'm going to do it inside on my own, I'm not going to the club, the wind here is ridiculous and its forecast rain, so I'm getting in my gear now and doing it in my bedroom lol.... then I'll have a shower and get in my pj's I think. Boyfriend won't know what he's walked into when he gets home haha

Back