Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Donna my tummy is ruined. I desperately want a tummy tuck. My bf refuses to let me have one until we have another kid. Which won't be for a lonnnggggg time. Sigh :(

I'm gonna see how it looks between 8-8.6 stone and loads more exercise. It's depressing. ESP when everyone is telling u it's find and u know that it's not

I know its hard, but your boyfriend is right if you want another one there's no point in having a tuck, as you'll only want another one and I could be wrong but I think it can be dangerous to get pregnant after having one :/
I'm probably wrong on that one though.

I'm going to keep up the exercise and crunches and see if it improves but will def have a tuck after I've had another one. At least now we've found slimming world if we have tucks we know we won't pile weight on and ruin it with our eating again (fingers crossed anyway)

It's just so depressing isn't it. At least not everybody see's us naked so we can hide it from most people

donna88 said:
Sorry I didn't mean to sound funny then, just really down about it at the mo and I was always told to moisturise when I was pregnant and very rarely did, partly because I forgot and partly because I just assumed I'd be okay.

How are you doing anyway now? Do you still have morning sickness or has it passed?

It's ok hun :) I'm trying so hard to remember to do it but bio oil is just such a faff, may get some palmers body butter :)

No sickness or anything now, just feel fat haha

Ladies so is my tummy and Donna don't be so harsh on yourself. I did moisturise and with five weeks to go stretch marks appeared. My sis in law was tiny when pregnant but she used some sort of collagen gel which am going to look into to see if it help. I don't have stretch marks as such but my tummy when squashed looks like a busts balloon. I think a tan would help lol

Donna I also user cream every day and didn't get one stretch mark until 36 weeks.
I also had pupps do that didn't help me tummy.
Basically I'm saying stop being so hard on urself. Honestly if ur meant to get stretch marks and saggy tummy then u will get them no matter how much cream and oil u use.
U had a baby and ppl know that so don't let it get u down thinking a out what ifs and what would have happened if u used more cream.
I know easier said than done. Lol going to go and take my own advice lol

When I was on holiday there was this gorgeous girl on the beach in a bikini. She was really pretty! Tanned and long wavy brown her and really toned everywhere except her tummy, which was all stretch marked and loose. She really didn't help me gain confidence in myself because she still looked sexy even with her baby belly that she was proudly showing off :)
(Again I'm away to take my own advice)

JannyH if ur lurking, please empty ur inbox. I've tried a few times to reply to u but ur inbox is full

It's ok hun :) I'm trying so hard to remember to do it but bio oil is just such a faff, may get some palmers body butter :)

No sickness or anything now, just feel fat haha

At least the sickness has gone, sort of wish I felt fat when I was pregnant, I went up at least 3 dress sizes and still thought I was tiny with a bump lol.

Ladies so is my tummy and Donna don't be so harsh on yourself. I did moisturise and with five weeks to go stretch marks appeared. My sis in law was tiny when pregnant but she used some sort of collagen gel which am going to look into to see if it help. I don't have stretch marks as such but my tummy when squashed looks like a busts balloon. I think a tan would help lol

I suppose it could be a lot worse, at least I did something about my weight.

Donna I also user cream every day and didn't get one stretch mark until 36 weeks.
I also had pupps do that didn't help me tummy.
Basically I'm saying stop being so hard on urself. Honestly if ur meant to get stretch marks and saggy tummy then u will get them no matter how much cream and oil u use.
U had a baby and ppl know that so don't let it get u down thinking a out what ifs and what would have happened if u used more cream.
I know easier said than done. Lol going to go and take my own advice lol

When I was on holiday there was this gorgeous girl on the beach in a bikini. She was really pretty! Tanned and long wavy brown her and really toned everywhere except her tummy, which was all stretch marked and loose. She really didn't help me gain confidence in myself because she still looked sexy even with her baby belly that she was proudly showing off :)
(Again I'm away to take my own advice)

Why is it always so much easier to see how good someone else looks rather then ourselves? It's good to know that you can still look good with a baby tummy and if I could choose little one or a toned tummy, obviously he wins hands down every time :)

Speaking of little one, can't believe he's 4 and has more self control then me! He was asking this morning about Christmas if it's Christmas month next weekend, I told him yes and he was saying oh good we can put the decorations up and watch his new films and eat his santa gingerbread... so I said yeah we'll be putting the decorations up but he can have the gingerbread and watch the films this week before we do that if he wants and he said no we'll wait until the weekend! Me and my boyfriend are itching to get at the mince pie's haha

i hate my tummy so much, but im learning to accept it, and i do think stretch marks will happen anyway, if ur gonna get em ur gonna get em, i know this is gonna sound like gloating, and im really not, but ive had 4 children and i dont have 1 single stretchmark, i didnt moisturise or anything so i really do think its down to skin type! but, like i said i hate my tummy, although no stretchmarks its still very loose, and flabby and i have like a line down the middle, not that linea nigra thing, its like a dent all the way from my breast bone to my pubic bone, so kinda makes my tummy look like a bum (haha soz only way i could describe it lol):( im not going to kid myself, i know im never gonna have a perfectly toned tum, but im close to target and it looks a lot better now than when i was 3 n half stone heavier! im gonna concentrate more on exercise and toning, i dont think im ever gonna be confident enough to wear a bikini anyway lol and under clothes i can wear pull me in pants lol!

Poor Debs, I feel for you as I know too well how horrid hangovers can be & its always 'never again' til the next time! Must admit Im certainly not missing alcohol & its been 8 weeks now! DH is duty over the Xmas week but has been told he's having NY week off, so that will be us out NY eve & Im not sure I want to! Dont mind going out its the hangover that scares me, so if we do it might be a non-alcoholic evening for me lol!

Ladies, I know you're all grumbling about your tummies, but surely its a small price to pay for a baby! Just do what you're doing & keep up with the CV as that will burn the fat around that area & then if tummy tucks are needed & you have £3000 -£5000 go for it.......think Lipo is a bit cheaper. A friend of mine had a tummy tuck & she looks worse than she did before because the scar is horrendous!

I don't think many people are happy with their tummies are they, even when they haven't had kids. I'm still sticking at what I'm doing as I love my exercise and feel great with it, also loving drinking all this extra water, I just feel so much better for it. Can't describe how, but it feels good lol.

I'm so tired today, don't know what's wrong with me. Looking forward to home time, missing both my men.

kim63 said:
Poor Debs, I feel for you as I know too well how horrid hangovers can be & its always 'never again' til the next time! Must admit Im certainly not missing alcohol & its been 8 weeks now! DH is duty over the Xmas week but has been told he's having NY week off, so that will be us out NY eve & Im not sure I want to! Dont mind going out its the hangover that scares me, so if we do it might be a non-alcoholic evening for me lol!

Ladies, I know you're all grumbling about your tummies, but surely its a small price to pay for a baby! Just do what you're doing & keep up with the CV as that will burn the fat around that area & then if tummy tucks are needed & you have £3000 -£5000 go for it.......think Lipo is a bit cheaper. A friend of mine had a tummy tuck & she looks worse than she did before because the scar is horrendous!

KIm I felt better but starting to wilt again. Managed get dressed and go for few essentials but head really sore. Can feel hangover food rearing its ugly head but resisted loads in shop. It is so not good. You are missing nothing.
Having a horrible tummy is very much worth it for a baby. Mine has definately improved with excercise.

Donna forgot to say I ordered your dress in purple. Just hope its not too long on my short ass lol

How did you feel in our dress Debs? Bet you looked stunning & did the strapless hold up OK lol? Just drink plenty today & flush those nasty toxins out! x

KIm I felt better but starting to wilt again. Managed get dressed and go for few essentials but head really sore. Can feel hangover food rearing its ugly head but resisted loads in shop. It is so not good. You are missing nothing.
Having a horrible tummy is very much worth it for a baby. Mine has definately improved with excercise.

Donna forgot to say I ordered your dress in purple. Just hope its not too long on my short ass lol

Oooo hope you like it, how tall are you, its fine on me so hopefully you'll be fine as well :)

Hope your feeling better soon

Aww ladies my scan was wonderful! The baby had a really good heartbeat and measured spot on for my dates :) it was sucking its thumb and dancing around. On the down side in 18 days I've put on 4kg!!

Awww that's fab Nikki :)

Don't worry about the weight, you've been on holiday as well as being pregnant, you know you can start controlling how much you gain now by getting back on the sw pregnancy plan.

Just had to buy some flat boots as I don't have any shoes suitable for when we go carolling in Castleton, hope they're okay

Aww ladies my scan was wonderful! The baby had a really good heartbeat and measured spot on for my dates :) it was sucking its thumb and dancing around. On the down side in 18 days I've put on 4kg!!

Exciting!!!
Don't worry about the weight. U where on holiday!! That's what holidays r for lol x

getting nervous about tomorrow now, a little nervous about the interview but as it isn't the one I really want I'm not too nervous, but still obviously going to give it my best shot. Very nervous for WI, I don't feel any lighter, I know I can't moan if I'm not as I did weekly syns and not daily, but it would be nice to loose. Fingers crossed for next week though as I should be 100% on plan, be drinking loads of water and also back on my daily syns!

getting nervous about tomorrow now, a little nervous about the interview but as it isn't the one I really want I'm not too nervous, but still obviously going to give it my best shot. Very nervous for WI, I don't feel any lighter, I know I can't moan if I'm not as I did weekly syns and not daily, but it would be nice to loose. Fingers crossed for next week though as I should be 100% on plan, be drinking loads of water and also back on my daily syns!

Good luck for tomorrow for both the interview and weigh in.

I'm nervous for weigh in also. I hope my bf gets out of work this time. It really demotivates me when I miss weigh ins

What happens when u reach target? Is ur weigh ins free as long as u stay within 3lbs each way? With ww ur weigh in where free while u where at target

Good luck for tomorrow for both the interview and weigh in.

I'm nervous for weigh in also. I hope my bf gets out of work this time. It really demotivates me when I miss weigh ins

What happens when u reach target? Is ur weigh ins free as long as u stay within 3lbs each way? With ww ur weigh in where free while u where at target

Thank you, I'll let you know how they both go.

Good luck to you as well, its easy to sort of forget it when you miss a WI isn't it, did you go to a different group last week instead? Sorry I do remember you telling me but can't remember what you ended up doing. I'll no doubt be paying again in the new year lol.

Yeah its free to go, you have to go at least once a month to keep access to the website. If go out of your target range (the 3lb either way) you have a week to get back in it, if your in it the following week you don't have to pay, but if you don't that's when you start paying again, but as soon as your back in your range again you stop paying again.

I didn't go at all last week. And I went out fri and sat. So I'm hoping my scales r still working and not broke after my bf dropped them and that the number on then is right lol

Woohoo I'm glad that its free when ur in target lol

I'm sure they'll be fine, or maybe you will have lost more then you think. I keep thinking of buying some scales, would love some for over Christmas to see what damage I do... but then maybe I'm better off not knowing until my official WI :/

Back