Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

kim63 said:
How did you feel in our dress Debs? Bet you looked stunning & did the strapless hold up OK lol? Just drink plenty today & flush those nasty toxins out! x

Strapless bras are evil. If it had its own way it would be keeping my belly button warm lol yes I felt good in my dress, not sure if I will wear it to my Xmas night or not though.
Still feel like a burst couch and have an inability to think straight. Not even sure how to get back on the wagon after two days of not thinking about food etc. Must say I have did much better than the old days but still not good enough. Scales showed over a two pound gain this morn...may weigh tom just for punishment ha ha
Do I just try to be really good? No syns plenty water etc?

Great news Nikki..what's your due date again? Don't have the brain capacity today to work it out. Excellent and just focus on the little one. Your skinny enough so no need to worry

Good luck for weigh in ladies and good luck for interview Donna...sorry am 5ft, dress will prob drown me. Am away for a hopefully good sleep and no hangover in morn

Just drink plenty Deb, carry on with the plan as normal & have all your syns or you'll feel deprived which is a no no! It was a one off & I'm sure you had a great time which is more important than watching what you eat!

Good luck with WI's tomorrow girls & hope interview goes well for you Donna

Great news on the scan Nikki & it must have been lovely to see your bub getting bigger

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins

Only joined Minimins today but ive been at 10st dot on for two weeks... frustrated! but finally got to nines tonight, 9st 12 :bliss:now to just get down to these 8's!! totally focused nowm going to start up at the gym as im paying for nothing :confused: and starting at Zumba again to,so heres to the 8 stones!! :bunnydance: xxx

Hi Stacey & welcome to our little gang. Wave all been here a while bouncing between the 9's & 8's, so if you need any advice just holler

Eeeekkk why are you guys wakened? I can't sleep yet so tired.
Hi stacey and well done. Keep at it and you will do good.
Kim the wine has a lot to answer for...ugh

What are your stats Stacey as on my phone & can't see them. How much have you lost so far & what do you want to get down to?
Yes it can get more difficult to lose the nearer you get to target, but just stay focused, drink plenty, keep active & most of all enjoy it!

I'm on nights Deb! But you should be asleep! Told you about the wine.....devil juice lol!
This is the longest in my adult life I've not had a drink, 8 weeks now!

That's a great loss Stacey well done. A few of us are aiming for 8.7 & I'm 5lbs away but might go to 8.2 if I can. How long has it taken you to lose your 1.5 stone?

kim63 said:
I'm on nights Deb! But you should be asleep! Told you about the wine.....devil juice lol!
This is the longest in my adult life I've not had a drink, 8 weeks now!

It sure is Kim. Still feeling the effects three days on. Not did any excercise for a week so need to tire myself out tonight. Either treadmill or shred. Must kick this wine habit. Good for you Kim, that's amazing x

Only joined Minimins today but ive been at 10st dot on for two weeks... frustrated! but finally got to nines tonight, 9st 12 :bliss:now to just get down to these 8's!! totally focused nowm going to start up at the gym as im paying for nothing :confused: and starting at Zumba again to,so heres to the 8 stones!! :bunnydance: xxx

Welcome Stacey!!

Morning!!! The dreaded weigh in day!!

My scales r showing 8.11(1/2) this morning. So I'm hoping I'm around 8.11 exactly at weigh in. So that should be a 3lb loss!!

Morning ladies and welcome Stacy, well done on your loss and getting into the 9's.

Can see this morning being a bit of a rush, not too bad now but little one is taking ages eating his breakfast... at least this is the job I'm not too fussed on getting but still don't want to make a bad impression. Really hoping my sister isn't late picking me up to take me there either.

Good luck at WI Charlene, a 3lb loss would be amazing. No idea what I've done, but would be happy with any loss after the weekend. Sat here drinking a pint of my squash with a coffee as won't have time to drink the rest of it until this evening (will have water at my nanna's and during my run but my 2 litre bottle will have to be finished in the evening. It feels weird drinking it this early.

Is that 3lb for 2 weeks Charlene? X

I weaned off the wine Deb as it gave me such dreadful hangovers & I would get a bit pleased very quickly on it as well, so I started drinking vodka & slimline & managed to stay upright with that lol! X

Good luck today girls x

Goooooddd morning ladies :)

How are we all?

I thought I'd weigh officially on my scales at home today.... 10st 3, that's a 7lb gain 3 weeks. I'm sure if I hadn't been o holiday it may have been less and some might be carb bloat from all the white bread! Anyway, I'm eating about 70% SW at the moment which I suppose is rather good considering I've not done it at all for 10 weeks.

Just had marmite on wholemeal toast and my gosh how I have missed it! Mmmm.

Got wholemeal bread with ham and cheese for lunch with a grapefruit. Then tonight I'm at my Nans and she said we are getting a takeaway x

Is that 3lb for 2 weeks Charlene? X

I weaned off the wine Deb as it gave me such dreadful hangovers & I would get a bit pleased very quickly on it as well, so I started drinking vodka & slimline & managed to stay upright with that lol! X

Good luck today girls x

Yup that's for 2 weeks. So I'm hoping my scales r right

That's not to bad Nikki. That's what I roughly gain when on holiday lol x

Good luck at your interview Donna :)

I'm still here girls just not up to the usual 100% but still trying
You are all doing so well don't want to bring the group down, but when I read your success your keeping me going so thank you sorry I'm not posting much xx

Back