Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Thats what holidays are for Nikki!

3lbs is a great loss in 2 weeks Charlene & you need to update your stats on the site to show how well you're doing as it still says 9 stone!

Blimey Stacey thats good going losing that much in 13 weeks!

Ronnie, you'd never bring the group down, its always lovely to hear from you x

I was quite pleased with it myself! But im lucky, because im a junior in a solicitors and i do loads of walking all day what with deliveries etc, so i kind of get a head start haha . Xx

lynica said:
Good luck at your interview Donna :)

I'm still here girls just not up to the usual 100% but still trying
You are all doing so well don't want to bring the group down, but when I read your success your keeping me going so thank you sorry I'm not posting much xx

I agree with Kim Ronnie, its always good to hear from you regardless of weight loss etc. Am not doing so good, still like a burst couch, three day hangover.
Think this week will be a wash out for me ladies. Bought some alpen lights and will keep tryin..most I am doing well is the water drinking

Donna how was interview?
Wow stacey, that's impressive x

I also agree Ronnie, its always good to hear from you. You could never bring the thread down.

The interview went great, I didn't think it had gone too well but I got the job so can't have been bad haha. I've had to tell them I'll let them know at the end of the week though as I have the other interview on Thursday, felt really guilty to be honest but I'd rather tell them that then say I was def having it and then letting them down if I got the other one. The only problem will be if I get an interview for the other one I applied for as I would prefer one of the closer ones with more hours :/ but I can't turn a job down at the same time.

Well done Donna....oh dear decisions, decisions! See how you get on at the other interview & if you get that one as well, just make a list of all the pro's & cons for both & then make your decision

Well this is the one I want the least as its not many hours and its further away. There's the one on Thursday which is more hours which I would def take, the problem I really have is the one's who told me to apply for the job is also closer and more hours but they haven't even told me if I have an interview yet. If I don't get the one on Thursday I'll have to accept this one and then if I get an interview and get this other one I'll have to let them know I can't do it, which will be a shame as I hate letting people down, but at the end of the day I need the money.

donna88 said:
Well this is the one I want the least as its not many hours and its further away. There's the one on Thursday which is more hours which I would def take, the problem I really have is the one's who told me to apply for the job is also closer and more hours but they haven't even told me if I have an interview yet. If I don't get the one on Thursday I'll have to accept this one and then if I get an interview and get this other one I'll have to let them know I can't do it, which will be a shame as I hate letting people down, but at the end of the day I need the money.

Excellent Donna well done. Am amazed they let you know so quick but more hours and closer to home sounds better. Is it during school hours?

Woohoo! 3.5lbs off. Bringing me to 8.10(1/2). All biz!!

Loads of water(2-3 litres per day)
Green tea
Gym 4 times per week
Always have my syns
And change my dinners all the time
Record everything I eat without fail

That's what I think personally does it for me :)

Yea it's 8.7. But I'm gonna change it to around 8.2

Excellent Donna well done. Am amazed they let you know so quick but more hours and closer to home sounds better. Is it during school hours?

Yeah, I've only been applying for school jobs as the hours just fit in better with little one

Woohoo! 3.5lbs off. Bringing me to 8.10(1/2). All biz!!

Well done

I'm shocked ladies, but very happy to report..... 2 and a half lb loss for me bringing me back into the 8's! 8 stone 13, bring on more water this week haha. :D

Ditto! I'm going to see how I feel at 8.7 & if I can keep going without too much stress I'm aiming for 8.2 as well!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins

donna88 said:
Yeah, I've only been applying for school jobs as the hours just fit in better with little one

Well done

I'm shocked ladies, but very happy to report..... 2 and a half lb loss for me bringing me back into the 8's! 8 stone 13, bring on more water this week haha. :D

What did I tell ya!!!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins

donna88 said:
And I got slimmer of the week, something I honestly never thought I'd get again unless I gained loads and started loosing again

Wohoo excellent Donna, good for you and well done
Who thinks if I drown myself in water I can redeem myself? All you guys losing is makin me so eager to lose too but don't hold out much hope. I must cancel out the good by not drinking as much on my days off as I do at work...
PLeased for you Donna x

It's def worth a try Deb, we all seem to be loosing well with drinking loads of water :) I'm still in shock, I'd sort of given up on getting back into the 8's before Christmas... makes me wonder how low I can get before then as well.

I'm actually in love you right now Kim for suggesting it.

I always knew it helped..clearly not drinking enough on days off. Not as easy on days off esp when out but must try. Need sts to keep me motivated!!

Back