Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Try doing what I did and fill the bottle each morning, then on days like today and Sunday when I've been out I drank as much as I could in the morning before going out and then drank the rest in the evening. Found it easier then I thought even on days when I was out, drank plenty at my nanna's today as well after my interview.

Yeah, I've only been applying for school jobs as the hours just fit in better with little one

Well done

I'm shocked ladies, but very happy to report..... 2 and a half lb loss for me bringing me back into the 8's! 8 stone 13, bring on more water this week haha. :D

Well done!!! Great loss

Ditto! I'm going to see how I feel at 8.7 & if I can keep going without too much stress I'm aiming for 8.2 as well!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins

We can do it :)

I have four weeks to lose 5.75lb...IF I haven't gained this week. Cool, just talked myself into gettin a grip x

donna88 said:
It's def worth a try Deb, we all seem to be loosing well with drinking loads of water :) I'm still in shock, I'd sort of given up on getting back into the 8's before Christmas... makes me wonder how low I can get before then as well.

I'm actually in love you right now Kim for suggesting it.

Haha! Must admit I didn't think it would be so effective myself but I'm 6.5lbs lighter than I was 3 weeks ago by increasing my fluids!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins

Check you ladies out!! Where have these fabulous losses come from?! So happy for you all!!

Xx

Yay for water!!!

Scales showing 1.5 up from last week which is good sign as its going down from Mon. Not good enough. Up my water intake today

Morning

Well done on the big losses girls !!!! Woohoo!!!!

With the increase in fluids can you let me know how much you are all having per day

I'm wondering if I should try cause my food is not that much more most days ( odd goody here and there but my syns are usually low anyway)
I usually have
5 cups of tea
3 glasses of sf juice per day
Thanks and well done :)

Morning.

I drink 2-3 litres if water per day. I carry a litres bottle around With me all day and make sure it gets refilled twice a day x

My weight has **** back up til 8:12 today!!

Although its probs the bread I ate last night and the fact that I only had 1 litre of water cause it was weigh in day

welldone on the losses girls! i lost 1lb this week, 3.5lb to target, 6.5lb from where i wana be lol!
think i should deffo be upping my fluid intake! i drink a cup of coffee ion the mornin then a herbal tea at night and thats about it most days :/ i just forget to drink!
am gonna set an alarm on my fone or something for every couple of hours to remind me! this is my goal for this week.....drink!! lol x

honeypop said:
Morning.

I drink 2-3 litres if water per day. I carry a litres bottle around With me all day and make sure it gets refilled twice a day x

Would sf juice be ok cause I just can't do plain water but can drink squash
Do you have teas and coffee on top of that 2-3 litres
Omg just realised that is a large bottle lol !!!!

loolahoop said:
welldone on the losses girls! i lost 1lb this week, 3.5lb to target, 6.5lb from where i wana be lol!
think i should deffo be upping my fluid intake! i drink a cup of coffee ion the mornin then a herbal tea at night and thats about it most days :/ i just forget to drink!
am gonna set an alarm on my fone or something for every couple of hours to remind me! this is my goal for this week.....drink!! lol x

Well done on 1lb off !!

I'm going try this week too
We should post each night to say how much we've had :) x

I have 2 litres on top of my usual intake of coffee's ect and have been finding I need some extra water on top of that but don't measure the extra, I probably have between 3 and 4 litres a day with everything.... Just fill a bottle and drink it when you can.

Woke up with a horrible cold this morning :( really hope I can beat it before tomorrow, little one is fine in himself but having loads of runny poo's as well. Don't know what I'll do if we're both like this tomorrow :/

Would sf juice be ok cause I just can't do plain water but can drink squash
Do you have teas and coffee on top of that 2-3 litres
Omg just realised that is a large bottle lol !!!!

I'm sure that would be fine. I would have 1 or 2 cups of green tea a day also

I've got use to the bottle lol

Oh and I drink water when I have extra glasses but my 2 litre bottle I fill with SF squash and I think Kim does as well, so squash is fine

It's hard Donna when u r sick when the kids r sick too. Isn't if? :( try abs stay warn today and get some cold relief stuff into u

I've had some capsules, no idea if they're synned or not, but don't care at this point, will move onto paracetemol when I'm feeling a bit better.

Just rang little one's school as he's literally on the toilet every 5 minutes and its falling out of him (sorry TMI) but he's fine in himself, running about shouting and singing ect.

Really hope I'm better tomorrow, if little one's no better then boyfriend will have to have the day off to watch him tomorrow so I can go for my interview but just have to hope my colds a little better and that I don't get what little one has. Why couldn't this have happened last week instead of this week???

Back