Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

A zinger burger is 25 syns or the zinger tower is 33.5 (then you have to add on fries or whatever you have with it, I think the box meal comes with 2 hot wings which are 4.5 syns each)

and I didn't remember lol, but didn't mind checking again as its on syns online, only had to use the calculator for the rancher burger

Omg!! That's loads!!! Think ill be sticking to a rancher lol

I know, was just thinking you could have two ranchers and still be under the syns of one zinger, saying that it makes sense, the chicken in the rancher is grilled and they use light mayo so little things like that really bring the syns down

Great to hear you're doing so well Nikki & you're not putting on too much weight just yet.

Don't think I've ever eaten a KFC!

I'm just about human again after my 27 mile ride as I hit 'the wall' big time! It wasn't really the distance that got me as I'm used to that route, but it was the cold! I had to go thru 3 floods, so was soaked up to my knees & obviously couldn't get warm coz it was so b***** cold! The wall hit at about 18 miles but had to carry on to get home lol!
As soon as I got home I ate something, jumped in a bath & then promptly vomited! My heart rate was 120bpm & didn't go down for 3 hours......scary stuff!
I normally have no problems with that distance but have never done it in freezing temperatures & think I completely depleted myself as it was so cold so metabolism had to work that much harder!
Lesson learnt.....I'll keep the distance down in the cold weather!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins

Oooo glad your okay Kim, that doesn't sound nice :( def sounds like an idea to keep the distance down when its cooler, especially when its wet as well.

I thought my 3 miles running in the rain was bad enough yesterday, all to get to the pub and have a free diet coke as well lol, we were all drentched by the time we got there. Must have looked like a right group

It was a gorgeous sunny day just freezing & the floods were from all that rain last week! I never go out in the rain as its too dodgy so don't want to risk going A over T!!!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins

I'm going to get off to bed anyway, need to be up early.... got a bit of a dodgy tummy tonight as well :/ hoping its nerves and I'll be okay in the morning...

Yeah this is the one that's 10 - 15 minutes walk down the road from my house/little one's school. It's the one where I volunteered last year, so fingers crossed. Just hope I don't mess it up :/

Good luck today Donna! Keeping my fingers crossed for you.

Crickey Kim that ride sounds like my worst nightmare! I just hate being cold. Sounds scary, hope your all warm and feeling better :)

Xx

Haha, it wasn't even the cold that got to me, it was the effects of the cold on my body that was horrible, as it just sent my metabolism into meltdown lol!
Really want to go out again today, but think I will go a different route to avoid the floods & I wont go so far either......damn this cold weather!

Good luck Donna x

Still 8st11.5lbs the same weight as last week, so look as tho Im onto a STS tomorrow.......its either coz Im waiting for *week or Im not eating enough, so need to up the food intake a bit as Im missing meals as not hungry, so must make a concerted effort to eat more......tuttut Kimbo, I usually tell people off for that so must heed my own advice lol!

Morning!!!!

Yes Kim take it easy! Don't want u getting sick now do we?
At least u r staying the same lol everyone seems to be gaining. Hehe

I'm back don't to 8.11(1/2) this morning so that's 1lb off from my 2lb gain. Gonna aim for another 1.5 before tue.

Really craving a kitkat chunky!!! Think I'm gonna have one at lunch time cause I'm seriously gonna end up going on a chocolate binge!!

The ones I have are 12.5 :)

Have the kitkat as a treat later for being good, I often save my syns for a nice bar of choc on an evening.... can't this week or next week because of stupid weekend plans lol.

Well up until the formal interview I did really well, but so did the other 3 candidates, I don't think the formal interview went badly, but its all about waiting for that call now... Really hope I get this job, I love that school and I really need a job, every time I go in there I remember how much I want to work in that school though.

ahh doing my 1st night shift tonight! 7pm-7am :/ im gonna die lol!
i know this sounds like a silly question, but what would i do about eating?! gonna feel strange eating through the night...would i just take a packed lunch or summin as usual?
duna how im gonna cope with 2 days no sleep :S lol x

I'd take a packed lunch just in case, better to be prepared for when you get hungry otherwise you'll end up eating something you shouldn't.

yeh i think i will, if i dont take anything to eat though ill end up starving as there wont be any other choices lol! hink im gonna die 2 days no sleep lol! i love my sleep

Been trying desperately all day to upload my 15 week bump picture.

It won't work :(

aew no, i want to see...hope it will let you soon Nikki

still waiting for the call....need to set off for little one soon as well, re-thinking everything dont know if ill get it im terrible in formal interviews and i was the only one there who didnt have a degree :( stupid 18 year old me was too lazy

Back