Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Welcome to Helen. Think we should call ourselves the 9's to 8's Trotters with all the runners about lol!

Janie, a few of us are Friday weights so here's to a good week.
Just shout if you need any of advice, as were all here to help all the New girls to SW

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins

kim63 said:
Mush pea curry & omlette Donna????!!!!!!!

Ha ha that's what I am thinking?

Thanks for that Donna. Never tried red but I got some Morrison sausages and could use egg. Good to get an idea of what others have on different days. X

Welcome Helen, am sure you will be there is no time...quicker than me who has way too much "treats" of a weekend ;)

Hope i haven't been rude and missed any new folk out. My phone is pants at getting back to previous posts x

Yeah like just a plain small omelette, its really nice. I thought it was weird at first to be honest but then I thought its only like having foo yung with curry from the chinese.

Red days are great Deb, just have what you fancy but omit the carbs ......meatballs in SW bbq sauce with roasted veg, chicken fajitas etc etc

I don't know why I haven't tried but I will try anything for the
2 healthy extras
Do you know what's happened to greys? Is it on a break?

I don't know why I haven't tried but I will try anything for the
2 healthy extras
Do you know what's happened to greys? Is it on a break?

Thats what i tend to do red & green to get the 4 hex's!
Yep Greys on a break x

Thanks for the welcome girls :) Donna - that would be great, when is your Marathon? (I just quickly skimmed the thread and thought "woohoo another runner"! lol)

Debtin - my problem is *treating* myself at the weekend! I never know when to stop!

Clavicles said:
Thanks for the welcome girls :) Donna - that would be great, when is your Marathon? (I just quickly skimmed the thread and thought "woohoo another runner"! lol)

Debtin - my problem is *treating* myself at the weekend! I never know when to stop!

I know I need to get a my head sorted and try to treat the weekend like any other day. I struggle on my days off and have four of them lol also I don't follow sw as it should be done...bad I know but I will get there ;)

Mine is in October as well, the Yorkshire one on the 20th :)

watching 50 shocking facts about diet and exercise and its terrible, its either really obvious things or some of it is just completely wrong anyway

Happy bunny with my WI this morning as had a week off over NY & started afresh last Monday & my last official WI was Friday 28th December & I have lost a pound, so the damage probably wasn't too bad & I have been 100% since Monday. Looking forward to my proper WI day next Friday tho. I seem to have been in a bit of a plateau tho this last month, so really need to get my legs pumping on that bike to kick start things as getting a bit frustrating!

Happy bunny with my WI this morning as had a week off over NY & started afresh last Monday & my last official WI was Friday 28th December & I have lost a pound, so the damage probably wasn't too bad & I have been 100% since Monday. Looking forward to my proper WI day next Friday tho. I seem to have been in a bit of a plateau tho this last month, so really need to get my legs pumping on that bike to kick start things as getting a bit frustrating!

Well done Kim! You might break that plateau now fingers crossed.

I lost weight over Xmas thanks to the flu. I can really notice it on my tummy, I only lost 3lbs but it really showed on me to the point where people are commenting. I'm going to try maintain as my clothes feel much better at this weight. It was a long hard week being sick and all my kids got it too, including the baby who ended up with tonsillitis. All well again thankfully.

I lost weight over Xmas thanks to the flu. I can really notice it on my tummy, I only lost 3lbs but it really showed on me to the point where people are commenting. I'm going to try maintain as my clothes feel much better at this weight. It was a long hard week being sick and all my kids got it too, including the baby who ended up with tonsillitis. All well again thankfully.

Being ill can sometimes be great for weightloss, but not a healthy way to lose it tho! Hope you're feeling better & can manage to maintain as you cant really afford to lose anymore!

Well done Kim that's great. :)

Sorry to hear you were all ill but glad your better now, good luck for maintaining

Hello Ladies... welcome newbies :)

Well ive not been on this week because I had my phone stolen! Some guys came into work posing as customers - obviously weren't, threatened to stab me so I handed it over. Been a pretty Sh** week to be honest.

Had my sisters 21st bday party on Friday night, went out to la tasca last night and off to mum and dads for lamb dinner and birthday cake tonight.

Need some serious veg soon though. Got our 20 week sexing scan tomorrow, sooooo excited!

Only really wanted to go up to 12st and ive hit 11st at my weekly WI so need to reign it in!

Well ive not been on this week because I had my phone stolen! Some guys came into work posing as customers - obviously weren't, threatened to stab me so I handed it over. Been a pretty Sh** week to be honest.

Had my sisters 21st bday party on Friday night, went out to la tasca last night and off to mum and dads for lamb dinner and birthday cake tonight.

Need some serious veg soon though. Got our 20 week sexing scan tomorrow, sooooo excited!

Only really wanted to go up to 12st and ive hit 11st at my weekly WI so need to reign it in!

OMG Nikki, that's awful :( where do you work? so glad your okay though, hope your not too shaken up about it.

oooo exciting about the scan, are you going to let us all know what your having?

I don't know what it is today. But I've felt soooo hungry all day!! I've had a brilliant sleep in til 1pm then had a big breakfast of scrambled eggs, mushrooms and tomato. The mullerlight and banana as a snack and then beef and prawn noodle stirfry just now for dinner but I'm so hungry still :( I've drank just over a litre of water already and sipping at my second litre, what gives!!!

Oh thats awful hun! I really don't get how people can be like that :( Hope you are OK! Good luck with the scan tomorrow - can't wait to hear which flavour you are having ;) And don't stress about weight gain, you know how to get it off afterwards...but yes more veg is always good. Especially broccoli for iron ;) xx Nag over now ;) xx

I don't know what it is today. But I've felt soooo hungry all day!! I've had a brilliant sleep in til 1pm then had a big breakfast of scrambled eggs, mushrooms and tomato. The mullerlight and banana as a snack and then beef and prawn noodle stirfry just now for dinner but I'm so hungry still :( I've drank just over a litre of water already and sipping at my second litre, what gives!!!

How can you sleep in until 1pm lol, I thought I'd had a lie in getting up at 5 past 10 hehe.

Just eat lots of free and superfree food, we all have those hungry days at times

Back