Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Well ladies......

its a GIRL!!!!

So exciting Nikki!! Girls r fun!! X

Keep meaning to ask, has anyone heard how Annie or Vicky are?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins

I haven't :( but only have contact with everyone on here,

Congrats Nikki how exciting!

I have Vicky on Facebook could send her a wee message to say you were all asking for her?

Quite exciting I always wanted a bmx but have always lived in small upstairs flats with nowhere to store one but Argos eBay outlet have loads of cheap unopened customer returns from Xmas so just bought one. £200 from Argos or £75 from Argos eBay outlet :) it had purple shiny bits and skulls hehe ;-)

Out tonight for OHs ****ing FOURTH birthday meal - tad excessive but will try and enjoy it and not go too crazy. It's the world buffet though and not anything healthy there! X

Congrats Nikki how exciting!

I have Vicky on Facebook could send her a wee message to say you were all asking for her?

Quite exciting I always wanted a bmx but have always lived in small upstairs flats with nowhere to store one but Argos eBay outlet have loads of cheap unopened customer returns from Xmas so just bought one. £200 from Argos or £75 from Argos eBay outlet :) it had purple shiny bits and skulls hehe ;-)

Out tonight for OHs ****ing FOURTH birthday meal - tad excessive but will try and enjoy it and not go too crazy. It's the world buffet though and not anything healthy there! X

Oooo great news about the bmx and hope you have fun tonight, what is the world buffet? we have somewhere around here that is buffet style all you can eat and they do everything, fish and chips, lasagne, chinese, pizza ect... I'm guessing it's like that?

I'm guessing this is his last Birthday meal? at least you can get back on it after tonight :)

Starting to worry a little about WI today now, I was worried at all but I really want to loose 2lbs so I don't have to pay... but 2lbs is a lot for me :/ hoping that being back on plan, exercising and also drinking loads of water will have got it off for me though then after then although I'd love quicker losses I don't care how fast or slow the rest comes off.

Oooo great news about the bmx and hope you have fun tonight, what is the world buffet? we have somewhere around here that is buffet style all you can eat and they do everything, fish and chips, lasagne, chinese, pizza ect... I'm guessing it's like that?

I'm guessing this is his last Birthday meal? at least you can get back on it after tonight :)

Starting to worry a little about WI today now, I was worried at all but I really want to loose 2lbs so I don't have to pay... but 2lbs is a lot for me :/ hoping that being back on plan, exercising and also drinking loads of water will have got it off for me though then after then although I'd love quicker losses I don't care how fast or slow the rest comes off.

Why not give class a miss tonight & go next week if you're worried about paying?

Why not give class a miss tonight & go next week if you're worried about paying?

I'd have to pay if I miss tonight as well, so might as well go. I weighed last week so this week is my weeks grace, if I don't go today then I think it'd be like when your not at target and miss a week.... unless I text to book a holiday in :/ I think I'll just go though I might be pleasantly surprised and if not surely I'll at least have it off by next week

I'd have to pay if I miss tonight as well, so might as well go. I weighed last week so this week is my weeks grace, if I don't go today then I think it'd be like when your not at target and miss a week.... unless I text to book a holiday in :/ I think I'll just go though I might be pleasantly surprised and if not surely I'll at least have it off by next week

Im sure you will be fine as you've been 100% on plan

Happy to have found this! I started SW nearly two weeks ago. My starting weight was 10 stone 1 (eek!) but I lost 3.5 pounds in the first week taking me to 9 stone 11.5. I want to get down to 9 stone to start with. My dream weight is 8 stone 10, but not sure if thats sustainable for me yet! My weigh day is thursday but snuck a look on the scales and have only lost 0.25 pounds :( did anyone else find that weight loss slowed right down? I've been 100% so a bit disheartened xxx

Happy to have found this! I started SW nearly two weeks ago. My starting weight was 10 stone 1 (eek!) but I lost 3.5 pounds in the first week taking me to 9 stone 11.5. I want to get down to 9 stone to start with. My dream weight is 8 stone 10, but not sure if thats sustainable for me yet! My weigh day is thursday but snuck a look on the scales and have only lost 0.25 pounds :( did anyone else find that weight loss slowed right down? I've been 100% so a bit disheartened xxx

Welcome Hare

Most people always get a good loss in their first week as its mainly water loss & then it will slow down to a healthy 0.5-2lbs per week which is about the expected weekly loss. Try not to weigh mid week as it will give you a false reading & you can become disheartened. If you are following the plan & drinking plenty of clear fluids, you should lose every week, but saying that our bodies are funny sometimes & you can sts/gain for no reason. Keep at it by following the plan to the letter, eat plenty of fruit/veg, keep a diary, have your syns/healthy extras & mix things up a bit by following all 3 plans. If you can, try & exercise as well. Good luck & we're always here to help

Hi Hare!
We sound like we're at a similar point...3.5lbs off in first week and currently in the high 9s! Like Kim said, the first week is usually the best so it's easy to question whats going on if it doesnt come off as quick after that....the main thing is its still going in the right direction so dont be disheartened! I read somewhere on here that you should start to consider your weight loss on a monthly basis and aim for x lbs a month, as week by week has too much variety depending on what your body's saying!! Keep going and good luck!
xxx

Weighed in this morning and I'm up 1.5lb. I'm ok with this as I had lost a lot when sick over Xmas. Hope to maintain now at this weight.

I lost 3lbs :D so happy, would love to loose 2lbs next week but now I'm back in my target range I don't mind loosing a bit slower, as long as I stay within target.

Back