Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

kim63 said:
There must have been a full moon ladies coz I've done nothing but eat off plan all weekend, but im blaming the laryngitis!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins

Oh no Kim hope your feeling better soon x
Lets blame the weather lol ;-)

donna88 said:
I've managed to stay on plan over the weekend but have eaten loads :( o feel very bloated and wonder if with me being ill i might gain anyway :( stupid cold

Hope your feeling better soon too Donna least you've stayed on plan well done x

Hope your feeling better soon too Donna least you've stayed on plan well done x

Thank you :) got some night nurse (well asda's version) tonight and hoping that being back at school and getting back to my exercise regime might actually help me get better as I can't be ill, I'm too busy for it.

Hoping to stick to plan 100% until my boyfriends Birthday, even then depending on what we do I might try and use weekly syns... depending on what he wants to do, the weekend after we're going to his friends but no idea what we're doing on the actual day.

ah hope everyone feels better soon. the only hope i have is that i didn't go over syns...might not have any left but thats another story AND i still want to try..yippee

Good on you Deb

I feel slightly better today, still a bit heady but I've had some cold and flu tablets and planning on hitting the crosstrainer and attempting a run once my breakfasts settled. Little one has a snow day which means I get one too, but boyfriends in a mood because his schools not shutting they're just opening later, I think that's a bit silly really though as its dangerous on the roads, they're better off just closing and seeing what it's like tomorrow, the snows only going to get worse.

Little one's really excited though, looking forward to making a snowman later.

Morning all :-D

Can't believe the weather, nearly gave up coming to work. Left at 7.45 and got to work at 9.15.... A 3 mile journey! Cup if tea and toast to warm me up!

Another pound this week so up to 11st 1. Seriously debating going back to group...

Had some fab news yesterday, my best friend is pregnant!!! So excited that we can share this together :) xx

Morning all :-D

Can't believe the weather, nearly gave up coming to work. Left at 7.45 and got to work at 9.15.... A 3 mile journey! Cup if tea and toast to warm me up!

Another pound this week so up to 11st 1. Seriously debating going back to group...

Had some fab news yesterday, my best friend is pregnant!!! So excited that we can share this together :) xx

Awww that's great news :) its great to have someone to share the whole experience with and will also be great that your little one's can grow up together and play together. I really do sometimes think my little one misses out because I don't really have any friends with little ones, my sister had one of my nephews at the same time as I had little one but we don't see each other that often. I want another one, but by the time we do have another one there will be a big age gap :(

well just got a phone call from boyfriend, he was sat in tesco waiting until half 10 to go into work and they've announced they're closing the school, so he's on his way home now. At least he got some shopping but I'm annoyed they didn't just make that decision earlier as the snow here is silly, its still coming down loads and its dangerous on the roads. My mums the same bless her though, he school is closed but because she's technically employed by the council and not the school (she's a cook) she has to go into another school if she wants to get paid.

excellent Nikki. there was a baby boom when i was pregnant too. my friend and my sister x

hope your back to full health soon donna and yes that is rubbish about OH. we don't have any snow thankfully.

He's back now and I'm happy for a number of reasons, I know he's safe and also if I can't be out too long with little one because of my breathing (got really raspy earlier) but I managed a 40 minute run inside and feeling loads better then over the weekend. Boyfriend also brought me home some sweet onion ryvita's (never tried those ones before but looking forward to them :) I want to pick up some more of the fruit crunch before they're off the offer in tesco's as well. I've never paid much attention to ryvita's so don't know how often they are put on offers. But I'm in love with the fruit crunch don't think I can go back to the original ones for my philli and banana, will have to if they don't put them on offer again mind as I refuse to pay 1.56 for a pack :p

we're watching spiderman now waiting for the snow to stop so we can go play outside.

Back to it today after a very relaxing, lazy, piggy weekend lol! Have just eaten & watched movies snuggled in front of the open fire with my boy.......heaven!
Made a big pot of veggie soup yesterday, so think I'd better just eat that for a few days to counter-act the sugar & fat I consumed!
Hope you enjoy your snow days whoever's got them, its bright, sunny & cold here & still have snow on the ground, but dont think we will get anymore today.

Awah thays great news Nikki, how cute that you and your best friend could have little ones running around together. Never know depending on the sex of hers you could get them together haha :p

Awah thays great news Nikki, how cute that you and your best friend could have little ones running around together. Never know depending on the sex of hers you could get them together haha :p

Haha that's already crossed my mind! X

forgot to mention yesterday, boyfriend was playing on the computer and little one was at his Dad's so I put Grays on.... and watched most of the first series, but best of all boyfriend started watching it while he was playing his game and actually admitted it was good, I could tell he was enjoying it because he started commenting on it but I didn't say anything until he said ''I suppose I can see why this is successful, it's not too bad'' he did say he doesn't think he could just sit and watch it, but its good to know I can put it on when he's on a game or working and he won't moan about it.

Funny as my DH says the same thing when he sees bits of Greys. I have all the series on DVD, so may have to watch it all again with him one day.....not really a hardship tho as love the program. Im watching Blue Bloods series 1 at the mo & loving it. Its with Tom Selleck who used to be in Magnum PI, but you younger girls may not remember that lol!

Good morning ladies, long time no see! Good to see some new faces around here too!

Long story short - I'm back on the Slimming World wagon. Maintaining sans SW has not worked out too well (1 stone gain!) and I feel I didn't give it a fair chance when I hit target. Although I'm definitely not overweight; I'm not as happy as I was back at 8.7 stone and I would like to get back there. I feel that if I'd stuck with SW I would still be there, but at the time I felt I could go solo - and although my diet was very healthy, it was also full of fats (coconut milk, nut butters, etc). I will post a blog entry later when I'm back from shovelling snow at the school!

Hope everyone has a good day!

Charlie x

Good morning ladies, long time no see! Good to see some new faces around here too!

Long story short - I'm back on the Slimming World wagon. Maintaining sans SW has not worked out too well (1 stone gain!) and I feel I didn't give it a fair chance when I hit target. Although I'm definitely not overweight; I'm not as happy as I was back at 8.7 stone and I would like to get back there. I feel that if I'd stuck with SW I would still be there, but at the time I felt I could go solo - and although my diet was very healthy, it was also full of fats (coconut milk, nut butters, etc). I will post a blog entry later when I'm back from shovelling snow at the school!

Hope everyone has a good day!

Charlie x

Welcome back Charlie!!!! I dont think you are the only one this has happened to, me included lol! At least you're nipping it in the bud before it gets out of hand & Im sure that stone will come off no problem. Its too easy to let the naughty foods creep back in & thats why I have to have the structure of SW or I go off the rails too easily as well. A few little things have changed on SW which Im sure you will pick up, but just holler. What day will you WI on? x

Yay welcome back Charlie!! Xx

Think I just figured out y I haven't lost weight. The steam in the bag fish I've been having every day nearly thinking it was free with butter removed is actually 5 syns :(

Ugh would explain alot

Back