Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

so didn't have wine mainly as i couldnt be bothered with the rubbish sleep it usually gives me. thinking on it with regards to syns the mars bar and crisps i would have been better off as i feel bloated and yucky today compared to yesterday morning. wondering if it was the sugar that's made me feel like this?

:'( Ok so this week hasn't been nearly as bad as I thought it could have been, i've been a bit more restricted yet a huge 4lb gain!!

I'm hoping to go shopping today to top up on SW foods and hope to have a couple of maintaining weeks!

Hmph!!! Sad Nikki today!!

Maybe baby just had a huge spurt Nikki, don't get too down, hopefully you'll maintain for a few weeks.

It could be the sugar Deb if your not used to eating so much, or could be something else. Hope your feeling better soon. Decided to have wheetabix today instead of my rice pudding for breakfast, so might have the rice pudding later if I fancy a snack. Having a green day today.

Nikki, you shouldn't be sad as Im sure its a little bubba growth spurt which is all good.

Think I would rather have a sugar hangover than a alcohol hangover Deb & probably less syns & preserves the liver lol! Are you still on track for a 100% week?

Heads up ladies, I made Pete's Peanut Curry for the first time last night.......delicious! Personal taste, but the only criticism I had was, it was a wee bit hot lol! Next time I make it , I think I will half the hot curry powder. Very simple to make & totally worth the 4.5 syns per portion.

Nikki, you shouldn't be sad as Im sure its a little bubba growth spurt which is all good.

Think I would rather have a sugar hangover than a alcohol hangover Deb & probably less syns & preserves the liver lol! Are you still on track for a 100% week?

Heads up ladies, I made Pete's Peanut Curry for the first time last night.......delicious! Personal taste, but the only criticism I had was, it was a wee bit hot lol! Next time I make it , I think I will half the hot curry powder. Very simple to make & totally worth the 4.5 syns per portion.

yes still on track...whoop whoop!!

Nikki dont be sad!! Your baby has probably just had a big grow. I have always said that when I eventually get pregnant im goong to eat evevything and not care about my weight but doubt that will happen.

I found out about lentils. They arent free but can have them as a hexb so I will use the soup I made yesterday as a hexb. Going for a 100% week.

Ive posted in my diary but..

Yesterday:
100% 2hexb 1hexa and 7 syns

Happy vicky :-D

I really want to try that but my boyfriend hates peanuts and peanut butter ect. :( I love them, its about the only thing we don't agree on food wise though so I can't moan too much (plus it works in my favour at times, those gorgeous Christmas nuts I got both bags all to myself haha)

Nikki dont be sad!! Your baby has probably just had a big grow. I have always said that when I eventually get pregnant im goong to eat evevything and not care about my weight but doubt that will happen.

I found out about lentils. They arent free but can have them as a hexb so I will use the soup I made yesterday as a hexb. Going for a 100% week.

Ive posted in my diary but..

Yesterday:
100% 2hexb 1hexa and 7 syns

Happy vicky :-D

I've never had lentils, not something that's ever appealed to me to be honest.

well done on being 100%, I've been counting the days I've been 100% and loving it, I think I'm on 25 either yesterday or today, a little sad that I'll be off plan for boyfriends Birthday on 18th Feb haha, but he's finally decided what he wants to do, just me him and little one are going to go to a buffet place we keep saying we should try but have avoided because its so bad, literally all you can eat buffet where they serve every type of food you can think of. So the plan is to get down as far as I can weight wise before then and then haven't decided yet if that week I'll have lower syns or have normal syns and just count that day as off plan, the following week we're meeting up with friends to celebrate his and a friends birthday as well, so that's two off plan days in two weeks :( but I'm sure I'll enjoy them ;)

I've just looked at the menu and I want to go now, plus there's unlimited desserts as well! I think that's where I'll really go crazy as I'll want to try them all (okay I'll go crazy with all the food if I'm going to be honest)

Are lentils easy enough to cook?

Omg I just went to do a shop at tesco.... A small trolley and £100 later! I swear its all the veg and meat!

On a brighter note my oh finally let me have the new mag!

Attachments

• image-626136319.jpg
    image-626136319.jpg
    531.4 KB · Views: 34
wow that's a lot for two...hope it lasts a while. don't be so hard on yourself. these wee babies do strange and wonderful things to your body. i would focus less on losing weight and more on sleeping lol my three year old dictates my sleep allowance. how far on are you?

wow that's a lot for two...hope it lasts a while. don't be so hard on yourself. these wee babies do strange and wonderful things to your body. i would focus less on losing weight and more on sleeping lol my three year old dictates my sleep allowance. how far on are you?

That's what I thought! We last did a big shop 2 months ago and we decided to totally empty the house before doing another but now my fridge looks great!

wee red day today...can someone check for me please
2 toast with ww sausages
cereal bar
cooked roast chicken, bacon and loads salad
that will be til later on tonight where i will have maybe toast with my other healthy extra?

wee red day today...can someone check for me please
2 toast with ww sausages
cereal bar
cooked roast chicken, bacon and loads salad
that will be til later on tonight where i will have maybe toast with my other healthy extra?

You will have to syns your cereal bar if you're having 2 x 2 lots of wm bread, but otherwise looking good

You will have to syns your cereal bar if you're having 2 x 2 lots of wm bread, but otherwise looking good
that is what i had too...getting better at this ha
also if tom i were to have one slice bread instead of 2 could i have 2 ryvita instead of the 4 allowed?

also if tom i were to have one slice bread instead of 2 could i have 2 ryvita instead of the 4 allowed?

I do that sometimes :)

I do it all the time!

Back