Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Does everyone drop their syns down to 10 syns a day, when they reach 10stone and under? Just wondering as I haven't not been limiting myself to 10 really, but sticking to the usual 15 and under? It hasn't stopped my weightloss :) Thanks

Does everyone drop their syns down to 10 syns a day, when they reach 10stone and under? Just wondering as I haven't not been limiting myself to 10 really, but sticking to the usual 15 and under? It hasn't stopped my weightloss :) Thanks

I haven't! And didn't at all. Some days I might not eat all 15 but not purposely. I find it actually helps to eat them and also to have a cheat meal once a week. It stops the scales sticking!

I haven't! And didn't at all. Some days I might not eat all 15 but not purposely. I find it actually helps to eat them and also to have a cheat meal once a week. It stops the scales sticking!

Thank you very much. I don't always have 15 but its nice knowing they are there! I can sometimes be a little bit naughty on a weekend (nice meal, or a few wines!), but then have 4 days to work it off! tehehe :D

Have a good day donna. Im guessing its ur half term too. This is one of the reasons I love working in a school. I get to spend the week with my boys!!!
If you have had a bad weekend maybe you should wait a couple of days and try the dresses on but you are defo sounding really happy with your self.

I didnt have any other syns yesterday apart from a soya hot chocolate from costa which I dont know how to syn as I used the soya as my hexa. My issue is that I think she is a sabotager. She is always on n off plan and when she is going off plan trys to take everyone with her. If she is in her off plan stage all she does is tell me that I look poorly and dont need to loose any more. Does my nut in. Only last week she was telling me that she was going to nuckle down so she didnt have to buy a size 18 bridesmaid dress for my wedding!

On a different note hasnt the weather this weekend been gorgeous! We managed to go and buy a lot of stuff for our garden and a greenhouse. I got about 20 different types of seeds and plants them all and a cherry tree to plant in my garden. I really hope I can grow some veg and herbs. It says they will be ready to harvest in August/seprember time so fingers crossed lol x

soya hot choc sounds lovely, do you know what the syns were if you didn't use milk as HEA? If so then just take 6 off, its what I do when I'm getting something like a latte and using milk as HEA. Just try and ignore her when she's on her off days, if she ever says you don't want to loose anymore then agree with her (even if you are trying to loose some more) I find that works for me, just say yeah I know I'm trying to maintain at the moment.... at least you have the wedding as a reason to really want to maintain as well, if she says anything just say I know I don't need to loose anymore but I also don't want to gain any especially before the wedding.

Had a lovely time but ate way too much at the all you can eat... will learn and if we go again I won't eat quite as much. Had carrot cake with cream though and it was divine, would stick with that again if we went and I was having a treat. Little one really enjoyed it as well, keeps saying he want's to go back for his Birthday (in July haha bless him)

Bought my trainers too, cost a fair penny but I had the test to make sure I was wearing the right one's, also got insoles which have been made around my foot and I'm very happy with them, will hopefully make my long runs more enjoyable as I did struggle yesterday when I could feel all the padding had gone from my mums old ones. (only problem is for a while if I know I'm doing a muddy run I won't want to wear my new one's)

Nope, I always have at least 10 but usually more. If your weight loss hasn't stopped then don't try to change anything, back to the trainers thing I was telling the guy how my mum buys two pairs of the same trainers each year (well they bring them out in a slightly different colour each year but they're the same model) and he said loads of people do that but he's known people come in saying they've bought the same trainers for 5 years and fancy a change and his response is always ''if it ain't broken don't fix it''. If the trainers were starting to cause problems as their running style had changed then yes change the trainers, but if not then don't, same with your weight loss, if your eating 10 -15 syns a day and stop loosing as you get smaller then try reducing them, if you don't stop loosing don't change your syns.

soya hot choc sounds lovely, do you know what the syns were if you didn't use milk as HEA? If so then just take 6 off, its what I do when I'm getting something like a latte and using milk as HEA. Just try and ignore her when she's on her off days, if she ever says you don't want to loose anymore then agree with her (even if you are trying to loose some more) I find that works for me, just say yeah I know I'm trying to maintain at the moment.... at least you have the wedding as a reason to really want to maintain as well, if she says anything just say I know I don't need to loose anymore but I also don't want to gain any especially before the wedding.

Had a lovely time but ate way too much at the all you can eat... will learn and if we go again I won't eat quite as much. Had carrot cake with cream though and it was divine, would stick with that again if we went and I was having a treat. Little one really enjoyed it as well, keeps saying he want's to go back for his Birthday (in July haha bless him)

Bought my trainers too, cost a fair penny but I had the test to make sure I was wearing the right one's, also got insoles which have been made around my foot and I'm very happy with them, will hopefully make my long runs more enjoyable as I did struggle yesterday when I could feel all the padding had gone from my mums old ones. (only problem is for a while if I know I'm doing a muddy run I won't want to wear my new one's)

Nope, I always have at least 10 but usually more. If your weight loss hasn't stopped then don't try to change anything, back to the trainers thing I was telling the guy how my mum buys two pairs of the same trainers each year (well they bring them out in a slightly different colour each year but they're the same model) and he said loads of people do that but he's known people come in saying they've bought the same trainers for 5 years and fancy a change and his response is always ''if it ain't broken don't fix it''. If the trainers were starting to cause problems as their running style had changed then yes change the trainers, but if not then don't, same with your weight loss, if your eating 10 -15 syns a day and stop loosing as you get smaller then try reducing them, if you don't stop loosing don't change your syns.

Just checked it.....8.5 syns so minus 6 for my soya is 2.5. Defo worth it cos it was gorgeous!

Hello lovelies. How are we all?

Really miss coming to Chat but I am trying my hardest to think up Money making Ways whilst On maternity leave. Any Ideas? I am currently making wedding Invites, Cards etc with the new printer and bits i bought to make them so hopefully will make some pennies.

5 weeks until maternity starts!! Xx

Woah woah woah... r u getting married too? Did I miss that somewhere?

Just got back from weigh in. Lost half. Feel weird about it. Wasnt as good during week but have been super good (minus tea last night) since Friday. Was maybe hoping for 1. Worked out I have 16.5lbs to loose (that would take me to 9 6) before my dress fitting in 10 wis also my hen do is in 9 wis so would really like to be at target by then. So 2lbs a week with a little bit of room for my hen do!

Hello lovelies. How are we all?

Really miss coming to Chat but I am trying my hardest to think up Money making Ways whilst On maternity leave. Any Ideas? I am currently making wedding Invites, Cards etc with the new printer and bits i bought to make them so hopefully will make some pennies.

5 weeks until maternity starts!! Xx

I would love some more money making idea's for myself to be honest. Think I might get a few more bits on ebay over half term... but don't know what we have that's worth selling at the moment, probably not too much. Hope the invites make you some pennies, sound like a good idea people always want them.

wow 5 weeks isn't long at all, you'll be counting down the days :)

Woah woah woah... r u getting married too? Did I miss that somewhere?

Just got back from weigh in. Lost half. Feel weird about it. Wasnt as good during week but have been super good (minus tea last night) since Friday. Was maybe hoping for 1. Worked out I have 16.5lbs to loose (that would take me to 9 6) before my dress fitting in 10 wis also my hen do is in 9 wis so would really like to be at target by then. So 2lbs a week with a little bit of room for my hen do!

Well done on the loss, although you were hoping for 1, if you haven't been 100% then any loss is great :) you don't have much to loose so weight loss can be slow anyway, I'm sure you'll do it, just stay focused.

Just back from gym class, sneaky look at scales this morning shows a 2lb gain!! Will hope for the best in morning. I knew last weeks sts was too good to be true. Ah well, just did a healthy shop with loads of veg & fruit and some cod that was 30% off.
Having bolognaise for dinner with loads of veg in it and salad.
Still have chocolates left from valentines think I will share them out between the kids! It'll get rid of the for me! I love chocolate but I can never only have one.

Good luck for WI tomorrow. Whatever it is at least you can get back on track :)

Will be interesting to see how WI goes for me tonight, I don't feel like I've put much on if any at all, but I must have done after what I've eaten Sat and yesterday so we'll just have to wait and see. I'm not bothered though as know I can just stick to plan and loose it again (although more worried about what I ate yesterday with it being so close to WI I don't want it playing catch up and going on next weeks WI rather then this weeks) but nothing I can do about that.

Have another circuit training session with running club tonight, really looking forward to that. The weathers gorgeous here today, I've got 3 loads of washing drying outside... forecast to all change for the worse again tomorrow though.

actually can't believe it... maintained this week! have to be 100% this week to make sure yesterday doesnt catch up with me lol.
should be easy, might be having a meal with mum when shes back from her hols for both our partners birthdays so ill be strobg and go for chinese rather than pizza or chippy (which may be hard as i really fancy chippy but if i stick with it up until mothers day and that half marathon i might treat myself to fish and chips after)

actually can't believe it... maintained this week! have to be 100% this week to make sure yesterday doesnt catch up with me lol.
should be easy, might be having a meal with mum when shes back from her hols for both our partners birthdays so ill be strobg and go for chinese rather than pizza or chippy (which may be hard as i really fancy chippy but if i stick with it up until mothers day and that half marathon i might treat myself to fish and chips after)

Well done Donna! You do a lot of running, you are bound to burn a lot of calories.

I'm here making mushy pea curry for my cod! Yummy!

Just coming on to wish you girlies luck for WI tonight/tomorrow. Well done on the STS Donna, the running is obviously burning off those extra calories! have you thought anymore of trying on the dresses?

Well done Donna!!

I gained 5lbs. I'm so hoping its star week that helped with that gain because I am very active and that gain just feels too much.

Well done Donna!!

I gained 5lbs. I'm so hoping its star week that helped with that gain because I am very active and that gain just feels too much.

That all wont be 'fat' gain! Im sure it will be water retention & some carb/sugar bloat! Stick at it & im sure you'll drop most of that by next week. You had a great time with your mates which is more important!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins

I know ur right. Just gonna try my best to be good. Even in Liverpool while also enjoying myself. And then knuckle down in march

Well done Donna! You do a lot of running, you are bound to burn a lot of calories.

I'm here making mushy pea curry for my cod! Yummy!

Thank you, ooo never though of mushy pea curry with cod but sounds yum, might have to try it together one day.

Just coming on to wish you girlies luck for WI tonight/tomorrow. Well done on the STS Donna, the running is obviously burning off those extra calories! have you thought anymore of trying on the dresses?

I suppose, just seems like a crazy amount of calories to burn.... but I suppose I would have eaten the same before I did the running and gained a lb or two so maybe it is all evened out.... the scales did go from maintain to half lb gain and back before settling on maintain so I've gained a tiny bit.

Well done Donna!!

That can't all be fat gain, just forget it and get on with this week, I bet it'll all be off :) I know its hard not to get disheartened but don't there's no way you've gained 5lbs of fat, I think star week has a lot to do with that!

Well done on the sts donna :)

I had an amazing day today. Been to blackpool zoo then on the beach. Was a beautiful day for it.

I need some non weight related advice. As you may know I moved 2 weeks ago. I have come home today to find a hole knawed through the dog food bag! We think we have a mouse :-( how can I get rid of it. The thought of it been in my house makes me cringe!

Set some traps, you can get one's which don't kill them or one's which do, it's up to you.

I had a mouse in one of my old houses as well and I know what you mean, I felt awful and worried there might be more. We thought about getting a trap which wouldn't kill it, but not being sure whether it was just the one or not my nanna gave me some poison, it didn't work we found the mouse had eaten it but was still happily running around the house... a friends dad gave me a trap, which we set and were horrified to find the peanut butter we set it with had been eaten without the trap setting off, so we set it again with the peanut butter further back then it was meant to go, this time we caught it and luckily we did only have the one... I would have thought I would have felt bad about killing it, but it evaided us so many times and made me feel so uncomfortable in my own home (I couldn't sleep at night when my boyfriend wasn't there) that I was just glad we had rid, I think if we'd caught it and let it go I would have been worried it would have found its way back...

Mice.....slippery little suckers lol! I normally get one most nights in the summer as my puss brings them in, some dead some alive & spend most of the night looking for it lol! That doesn't solve your problem tho unless you get a cat.....you can buy humane traps as wouldn't fancy a mousetrap as think Thats cruel. Have a look online as Im sure you'll get some advice on where to buy them & put it near the dog food. I bought a big plastic dog food container for Charlie's food, so might be an idea to do that with yours to prevent further rodent friends!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins

Back