Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Come on ladies, you both look great and can loose any weight you want and tone up, you both sound like your in the right place with it at the moment so don't be so hard on yourselves!

I'm freezing today, the suns out though so I've risked putting a load of washing in and preying that with it hanging out for a while today and then being hung upstairs tonight it will dry (I managed to dry a load like that yesterday) need this load to dry though so I can get uniforms done tomorrow. Sorry I'm being really dull talking about washing aren't I lol, that's how exciting my life is.

Oooo I might be able to go see the firemen with little one's class tomorrow :D just need to check with the head as they're due back 5 minutes after I'm due to start work. Fingers crossed he'll let me as they're short on parent helpers.

I hope you've buried those scales Deb lol! Maybe if you get an urge to know your weight, pop to Boots & see, but just go by how you feel & how your clothes feel.

No, haven't tried the Josie DVD Charlene. Must admit tho, she does look good & well done to her for losing that much weight. Am always a bit skeptical about these 'celeb' DVD's, as its just their name promoting yet another fitness DVD, but any form of exercise is good as long as its done properly, but I do feel as tho the 'celeb' is just jumping on the bandwagon to make money......sorry a bit cynical & no offence meant!!!

I agree with Kim on the celeb DVD's, I very much doubt she lost the weight by doing the exercises she has on the DVD's but also like Kim says any exercise is good.

Come on ladies, you both look great and can loose any weight you want and tone up, you both sound like your in the right place with it at the moment so don't be so hard on yourselves!

I'm freezing today, the suns out though so I've risked putting a load of washing in and preying that with it hanging out for a while today and then being hung upstairs tonight it will dry (I managed to dry a load like that yesterday) need this load to dry though so I can get uniforms done tomorrow. Sorry I'm being really dull talking about washing aren't I lol, that's how exciting my life is.

Oooo I might be able to go see the firemen with little one's class tomorrow :D just need to check with the head as they're due back 5 minutes after I'm due to start work. Fingers crossed he'll let me as they're short on parent helpers.

ach was just not liking what i saw. top half yes ok but legs are not good. but that sums up my problem. i need to see quick results. three days of the shred and i want to see change. reality is i need to keep going. am going to keep at it. thanks d
e

I hope you've buried those scales Deb lol! Maybe if you get an urge to know your weight, pop to Boots & see, but just go by how you feel & how your clothes feel.

No, haven't tried the Josie DVD Charlene. Must admit tho, she does look good & well done to her for losing that much weight. Am always a bit skeptical about these 'celeb' DVD's, as its just their name promoting yet another fitness DVD, but any form of exercise is good as long as its done properly, but I do feel as tho the 'celeb' is just jumping on the bandwagon to make money......sorry a bit cynical & no offence meant!!!

no not binned just not buying a battery..i will though but not until i feel ready too. the scales are a nightmare at times. in few weeks will jump on to see if there is a change. i want to change my legs thru exercise so not bothered by what i weigh for now x

no not binned just not buying a battery..i will though but not until i feel ready too. the scales are a nightmare at times. in few weeks will jump on to see if there is a change. i want to change my legs thru exercise so not bothered by what i weigh for now x

Go us! x

Set target at 9 stone, and got down to 8 13 but have since snuck back up to 9 3. Really trying hard this week, writing everything down, having a few days on each plan, so hopefully will have a loss this week as I really want to be back below target ASAP!

Hope everyone has a lovely day :)

Set target at 9 stone, and got down to 8 13 but have since snuck back up to 9 3. Really trying hard this week, writing everything down, having a few days on each plan, so hopefully will have a loss this week as I really want to be back below target ASAP!

Hope everyone has a lovely day :)

Hello Laura & welcome to our little 9's - 8 group. Well done on your on reaching your target. Stick to the plan & you'll have those few nasty pounds off in no time!

Right, this isn't getting the baby bathed, having sat on the laptop for the last 2 hours catching up with 'stuff'! My shifts been cancelled for tonight, so after some exercise I think I will tackle the re-grouting again!

Wanted to fill in my exercise for this week on my signature & it wont let me as there's too many characters.....no understandy???

EDIT: done it!!!

Thought I'd share one of my favourite lunches at the moment........

1 slice of Hovis Seed Sensation (HexB)
3 bacon lozenges (f)
Mushrooms (sf)
1 egg (f)
1tbsp Brown sauce (1 syn)

Last edited:
Liking the sound of those 2 soups.
How do you make the cauli cheese soup Vicky?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins

Its a sw one.

Large cauli
An onion
Garlic
Veg stock
Boil n then blend then add 8 laughing cow extra lights.

Its 3 syns or half a hexa or summat lol :)

Thanks Vicky. Sounds a bit odd but might just give it a go & take your word for it lol!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins

I tried that one last year but tweaked the recipe so that it was a healthy extra or half a healthy extra instead of syn (can't remember how exactly) but it was lovely. I think it would be nice with broccoli and the blue cheese triangles.

I ran 6 miles with club today and could feel my legs getting stiff, must be after the half and then the hard training session on Tuesday. I'm planning on doing 10 miles on Saturday so hope I don't struggle :/

Not doing WI today as going to do it fortnightly now. Glad as well, as feel blown up like a Puffa fish, darn hormones lol!
Should throw the batteries out like you Deb!

Back