Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

kim63 said:
8st 9.5lbs!

5 weeks ago I decided to call target at 8st 11lbs, as I was totally peed off bouncing around with the same few pounds & 8st 7lbs, my ultimate goal, seemed too illusive! I started doing EE with an extra HexB & voila, started to lose weight! I still want to be 8.7 by the 3rd May, so I may get there now I've changed my mindset & started my exercise challenge! Sorry, I've chittered on there lol!

That's excellent! Amazing :)

Yeah I think maybe your right.

I'm writing everything down this week so I can see what I've had or haven't had n so I know where I will have gone wrong

I usually take a salad to work if I know I've no meeting planned but if I do have meetings I usually grab a mug shot.

Just to add as well, I've been limiting my syns for a few days cos I had 2 pints of lager last weekend and that put me over my daily amount n I needed to pull it back

I usually have 10 syns each day

well heading home after spending few hours in a swim suit yesterday. come monday it will be five months to my holiday and i need to feel confident. i can't spend two week feeling conscious so i need to get moving. i am not the best at following sw as you all know so a more healthy diet following sw principles may be the way forward.
with the wee one i find i am not motivated waiting til he is in bed before i do my workout...i will if i have too. thinking a fast walk on treadmill during work lunch hour would work? dont want to be all sweaty and red faced but do you think 25-30 min will help? won't be running but thinking it will at least be better than sitting on my butt the full hour?

well heading home after spending few hours in a swim suit yesterday. come monday it will be five months to my holiday and i need to feel confident. i can't spend two week feeling conscious so i need to get moving. i am not the best at following sw as you all know so a more healthy diet following sw principles may be the way forward.
with the wee one i find i am not motivated waiting til he is in bed before i do my workout...i will if i have too. thinking a fast walk on treadmill during work lunch hour would work? dont want to be all sweaty and red faced but do you think 25-30 min will help? won't be running but thinking it will at least be better than sitting on my butt the full hour?

Even walking on treadmill will make a difference, you might find it makes a bigger difference than you thought.
I know what u mean though, it's my holiday in August n I am dreading the bikini cos I am no where near target n don't seem to be getting to it.
I need to lose 13lb before then n last week was a gain so not a great start.

Even walking on treadmill will make a difference, you might find it makes a bigger difference than you thought.
I know what u mean though, it's my holiday in August n I am dreading the bikini cos I am no where near target n don't seem to be getting to it.
I need to lose 13lb before then n last week was a gain so not a great start.

thanks...raring to get started. my legs touch when walking and with me having really dumpy legs they just look huge. runs in family but need sort it
bikini visualization is the way forward....we can do it!!!

thanks...raring to get started. my legs touch when walking and with me having really dumpy legs they just look huge. runs in family but need sort it
bikini visualization is the way forward....we can do it!!!

Fingers crossed. My problem is my hips & belly. I just didn't listen to people when I was younger about it being a lifetime on the hips but then I was 7 stone then n thought pah it doesn't apply to me :-(

I WILL get to target & into a bikini for Vegas. Next week I am starting 30 day shred again cos I saw some real results last time I did it

Yeah I think maybe your right.

I'm writing everything down this week so I can see what I've had or haven't had n so I know where I will have gone wrong

I usually take a salad to work if I know I've no meeting planned but if I do have meetings I usually grab a mug shot.

Just to add as well, I've been limiting my syns for a few days cos I had 2 pints of lager last weekend and that put me over my daily amount n I needed to pull it back

I usually have 10 syns each day

I did the same this week as had that big Easter egg, cut right back on daily syns to compensate & still managed to lose, so it can be done.
Why not post your daily meals so we can have a look for you & advice if necessary & maybe try upping your syns to 15 per day x

you are on a roll Mrs. well done you have shown that it works. what are you average daily meals like?

It varies, but I would say I have.....
Breakfast - berries & yogurt
Lunch - sandwich
Dinner - just a main meal of what I fancy
Snacks - fruit
Syns - sauces/pickles, chocolate, crisps

Think thats a great idea Deb, but make sure you powerwalk aiming for about a 4min mile pace & you'll be surprised how effective it will be x

Have just done a Charity bike ride & there was so much temptation afterwards with cakes, cupcakes, brownies, hot dogs with proper sausages.....I resisted & had a banana & 2 hard boiled eggs lol!

Fingers crossed. My problem is my hips & belly. I just didn't listen to people when I was younger about it being a lifetime on the hips but then I was 7 stone then n thought pah it doesn't apply to me :-(

I WILL get to target & into a bikini for Vegas. Next week I am starting 30 day shred again cos I saw some real results last time I did it

ha me too...also thought losing weight and toning would easy and "just happen" ha
i got three days from completing level one but have had week off. think i will do shred but combine with six week six pack to mix it up

I did the same this week as had that big Easter egg, cut right back on daily syns to compensate & still managed to lose, so it can be done.
Why not post your daily meals so we can have a look for you & advice if necessary & maybe try upping your syns to 15 per day x

It varies, but I would say I have.....
Breakfast - berries & yogurt
Lunch - sandwich
Dinner - just a main meal of what I fancy
Snacks - fruit
Syns - sauces/pickles, chocolate, crisps

Think thats a great idea Deb, but make sure you powerwalk aiming for about a 4min mile pace & you'll be surprised how effective it will be x

do you know what settings that would be?

Have just done a Charity bike ride & there was so much temptation afterwards with cakes, cupcakes, brownies, hot dogs with proper sausages.....I resisted & had a banana & 2 hard boiled eggs lol!

clever gal...also well done. i am confident you will now weigh less than me..too scared to buy battery for scales lol

Well done on the ride kim!!

Day one of hammering the gym before my op.....1 hour body conditioning class and a 5 mile walk with dogs :)
Booked a class every day this week so that I can have a few days off when I have my op. Need to check with gym whether I will be allowed to go in with a sling on n just run or do bike but dont think it will be a problem n if it is ill just do dvds at home!

So today I have had the following

Breakfast
2 slices of wholemeal bread made into toast so had beans on toast
Cuppa tea
Apple & pear fruit bag
Cuppa tea

Dinner
Chicken with carrots, cauliflower, broccoli & sweetcorn
Apple & grape fruit bag

Then went to visit mum and had pint of lager

At the visit I had can of diet coke

Now home in having
Chicken, savoury rice, sweetcorn
Probably have a muller light after
Cuppa tea

Again no water.....just can't drink it I did try this morning whilst studying but it's just not for me at all.
Maybe I will try some robinsons cordial and see if that helps

So today I have had the following

Breakfast
2 slices of wholemeal bread made into toast so had beans on toast
Cuppa tea
Apple & pear fruit bag
Cuppa tea

Dinner
Chicken with carrots, cauliflower, broccoli & sweetcorn
Apple & grape fruit bag

Then went to visit mum and had pint of lager

At the visit I had can of diet coke

Now home in having
Chicken, savoury rice, sweetcorn
Probably have a muller light after
Cuppa tea

Again no water.....just can't drink it I did try this morning whilst studying but it's just not for me at all.
Maybe I will try some robinsons cordial and see if that helps

I cant drink water on its own. I only drink cordial. I always have the supermarket own brand sugar free double strength stuff. I find water on its own soooooo boring!

Back