Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

I got scared yesterday when I weighed myself and was 9 stone 12lbs, I really don't want to be in the 10's again so working extra hard this week to get lower and get closer to those 8's xxx

you will be there before you know it - i am trying to take each day at a time with each meal and excercise. Find its helping me more ;o)

Great attitude Donna, love it ;o)

Thanks kim - i managed 5 days out of 7 this week on my first week of the shred. Wanted more but had a rubbish night with things going on in the house etc (the stress will prob make me lose weight lol but thats beside the point)
have looked at my signature and in 30 days i have did the shred 13 times. Going to dismiss the 2 weeks in march that i did it and stick to this being week 2. Tonight will be day 6 so hoping to be on level 2 by next week. i know we need rest days but hoping to complete the shred sooner than later and once wee one is back at nursery on my days off i want to try and do 2 sessions per day, even to just get me up to speed. Sorry wee rambling post there

glad your neck is ok kim and yes the shifts sound rubbish. Is it banking you do?

Long day nikki but sounds good ;o) my OH was away mon-fri during my pregnancy and even once wee one was born, i missed him but loved the time to myself, wahsing and ironing little ones clothes, bedding, etc and getting ready. How many weeks now?

Great attitude Donna, love it ;o)

Thanks kim - i managed 5 days out of 7 this week on my first week of the shred. Wanted more but had a rubbish night with things going on in the house etc (the stress will prob make me lose weight lol but thats beside the point)
have looked at my signature and in 30 days i have did the shred 13 times. Going to dismiss the 2 weeks in march that i did it and stick to this being week 2. Tonight will be day 6 so hoping to be on level 2 by next week. i know we need rest days but hoping to complete the shred sooner than later and once wee one is back at nursery on my days off i want to try and do 2 sessions per day, even to just get me up to speed. Sorry wee rambling post there

glad your neck is ok kim and yes the shifts sound rubbish. Is it banking you do?

Long day nikki but sounds good ;o) my OH was away mon-fri during my pregnancy and even once wee one was born, i missed him but loved the time to myself, wahsing and ironing little ones clothes, bedding, etc and getting ready. How many weeks now?

Almost 33 weeks now! Time is flying by and i have loads of stuff i would like to sell on ebay. Need to make some more money somehow!

By the end of the day my ribs on my right side are in agont from the pressure of her feet and im getting really rubbish nights sleep so i think ill be a sofa bum with thw duvet and a film today x

Almost 33 weeks now! Time is flying by and i have loads of stuff i would like to sell on ebay. Need to make some more money somehow!

By the end of the day my ribs on my right side are in agont from the pressure of her feet and im getting really rubbish nights sleep so i think ill be a sofa bum with thw duvet and a film today x

that's exactly what to do. sounds ideal x

thanks just want it done so that i can see if there is difference in photos lol

You are doing fab with the shred :) I'm sure there is already a difference. Will be great to see how you feel after completing it.

Sounds like a good day to me :)

Have you tried getting down on all fours and pushing her into another position so that she'd not digging into your ribs? I was told to do this when I had little one as he used to do the same, it did work but I sometimes had to do it a couple of times a day.

Having a bit of a weird afternoon, not really sure what to do with myself, I have to go out to start travelling to my race at 5 so going to get some rice pudding cooking in about half an hour so I can eat it before I go.... but stuck for something to do before then, boyfriend is sorting out the garage and little one was with him but has just asked if he can go play next door, apparently next door said its okay and they have a bouncy castle out.... so I'm redundant lol.

We went shopping this morning and I found some cheap wool for a scarf I'm going to attempt to make little one :) (not sure if its the right wool actually, but for £1.25 a roll I didn't think I could turn it down) only problem is I need 3 colours and they only had two which would work, I made the mistake of asking little one what colour he'd like and he said yellow and green (yellow is his favourite colour, no idea where the green came from) so I bought yellow and cream, they didn't have a green and we couldn't see another colour which would go with the yellow, there was a blue but he was stuck on green and also it didn't really go and a brown but I think that would make the whole thing look a bit bleugh.... so I'm on the hunt for some green wool, no idea what shade to go for or what this scarfs going to look like in the end, combination of my new to knitting skills and little one's choice of colour scheme lol

Im a short un, 5 foot 1 and 9st13, the heaviest i've ever been and would love to get back down to 8.7, possibly even lower! Looking to this forum for good ideas and positive attitudes to spur me on :)

Hi girls! I am also in the 9s!! I am 9.4 and my club 10 weight is 8.9. Am finding it difficult to get to target as previously did the Cambridge diet to lose the majority of my weight and now am struggling to get the last bit off!! I exercise alot too so it's difficult to see my weight go down quickly! Any tips on different things to try with slimming world! I had tried increasing my super free but I don't always fancy it x

Im a short un, 5 foot 1 and 9st13, the heaviest i've ever been and would love to get back down to 8.7, possibly even lower! Looking to this forum for good ideas and positive attitudes to spur me on :)

Hello & welcome.
Im 5' 1" as well & am 2.5lbs off 8.7, but its taken me a very long time to get to this stage. You will get lots of advice, tips & inspiration from this site, so ask away if you get stuck

Hi girls! I am also in the 9s!! I am 9.4 and my club 10 weight is 8.9. Am finding it difficult to get to target as previously did the Cambridge diet to lose the majority of my weight and now am struggling to get the last bit off!! I exercise alot too so it's difficult to see my weight go down quickly! Any tips on different things to try with slimming world! I had tried increasing my super free but I don't always fancy it x

Hello & welcome.
Join the club, as most of us on here are so close to/at target & the only advice I can give you is to......drink plenty of fluids, mix up the plans, try different foods, write everything you eat in a diary, measure yourself because you may not see a loss on the scales as quick as you like but you're probably toning & losing inches & lastly keep plugging away at it & stay focused

You are doing fab with the shred :) I'm sure there is already a difference. Will be great to see how you feel after completing it.

Sounds like a good day to me :)

Have you tried getting down on all fours and pushing her into another position so that she'd not digging into your ribs? I was told to do this when I had little one as he used to do the same, it did work but I sometimes had to do it a couple of times a day.

Having a bit of a weird afternoon, not really sure what to do with myself, I have to go out to start travelling to my race at 5 so going to get some rice pudding cooking in about half an hour so I can eat it before I go.... but stuck for something to do before then, boyfriend is sorting out the garage and little one was with him but has just asked if he can go play next door, apparently next door said its okay and they have a bouncy castle out.... so I'm redundant lol.

We went shopping this morning and I found some cheap wool for a scarf I'm going to attempt to make little one :) (not sure if its the right wool actually, but for £1.25 a roll I didn't think I could turn it down) only problem is I need 3 colours and they only had two which would work, I made the mistake of asking little one what colour he'd like and he said yellow and green (yellow is his favourite colour, no idea where the green came from) so I bought yellow and cream, they didn't have a green and we couldn't see another colour which would go with the yellow, there was a blue but he was stuck on green and also it didn't really go and a brown but I think that would make the whole thing look a bit bleugh.... so I'm on the hunt for some green wool, no idea what shade to go for or what this scarfs going to look like in the end, combination of my new to knitting skills and little one's choice of colour scheme lol

Haha id be on all 4s all day everyday, its been constant for about 3 weeks now. I find if i stretch out on the sofa it goes, so i had a nap for 2hours earlier and im a lot comfier now :)

Ooo the scarf sounds lovely, hope you get to make it for him :)

thank you! you guys have so many good ideas, i thought this slimming was going to be restricted, but instead i'm spoilt for choice!

thank you! you guys have so many good ideas, i thought this slimming was going to be restricted, but instead i'm spoilt for choice!

That's the way to think. Once u get it into your head you can't have something then u end up wanting that food even more......well I do anyway, not sure if everyone is the same.

I love slimming world cos I can usually find a low syn option which ends up tasting much nicer or I can save my syns if I want a treat so badly :)

Had a rubbish nights sleep nikki. Had about 3 hours sleep. Its cos im having to sleep on my back n I normally sleep on my front. I had a 3 hour nap this aft tho on sofa lol.

How are u managing to sleep nikki? I dont think I woupd be able to sleep if I had a baby in my tummy. I would be constantly feeling it lol.

Hi everyone a few pages to catch up on hi to all newbies we're a chatty bunch on here it moves quickly ;-)
I've managed 6 days on plan 100% but got a dilemma for tomorrow.... My brother is taking me and girls to Llandudno so I know it's going be an off plan day. Part of me says its one day and its a fun family day out, but the other half of me is saying Noooo I can't it's the day before wi and I really don't want to have a gain .... What do you think ???
Oh he's bringing breakfast too from McDonald's when offering before I could say no he said do you want One of those healthy bagel things instead of a wrap ?!! Ha ha how many syns in a bagel ???

Still doing 30 squat challenge up to day 4 got 70 to do tomorrow !!!woohoo!!! x

Hi everyone a few pages to catch up on hi to all newbies we're a chatty bunch on here it moves quickly ;-)
I've managed 6 days on plan 100% but got a dilemma for tomorrow.... My brother is taking me and girls to Llandudno so I know it's going be an off plan day. Part of me says its one day and its a fun family day out, but the other half of me is saying Noooo I can't it's the day before wi and I really don't want to have a gain .... What do you think ???
Oh he's bringing breakfast too from McDonald's when offering before I could say no he said do you want One of those healthy bagel things instead of a wrap ?!! Ha ha how many syns in a bagel ???

Yeeeey well done on 6 days on plan and well done for squat challenge. Im on day 4 too. Rest day wooop.
How do u do your squats? X

Well done on doing 6 days so far! You could always WI tomorrow! Why not take yourself a packed lunch so you wont be tempted? Or eat out & have healthy choices as it doesnt mean you have to stray too far off plan. Or you could say sod it as lifes too short! X

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins

Yeeeey well done on 6 days on plan and well done for squat challenge. Im on day 4 too. Rest day wooop.
How do u do your squats? X

I had a look on line to check I was doing them right, feet hip width apart and go down as if you are going to sit down pushing bum out I don't think you have to go all the way down just as far as is comfy definitely think as the days go on I'll probably manage get lower. Is that how you do them ? How's your shoulder today ? x

Well done on doing 6 days so far! You could always WI tomorrow! Why not take yourself a packed lunch so you wont be tempted? Or eat out & have healthy choices as it doesnt mean you have to stray too far off plan. Or you could say sod it as lifes too short! X

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins

I'am thinking Sod it !!! It's one day and my brother has been away for so long it's just nice to spend a day with him without fretting about food. Just thinking about wi tomorrow just to keep a track but as I'm just taking each day as it comes I'm also trying not to stress too much

Back