Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

I had a look on line to check I was doing them right, feet hip width apart and go down as if you are going to sit down pushing bum out I don't think you have to go all the way down just as far as is comfy definitely think as the days go on I'll probably manage get lower. Is that how you do them ? How's your shoulder today ? x

I'am thinking Sod it !!! It's one day and my brother has been away for so long it's just nice to spend a day with him without fretting about food. Just thinking about wi tomorrow just to keep a track but as I'm just taking each day as it comes I'm also trying not to stress too much

Thats the attitude!

Just done day 1 of the 30 day squat challenge.....butt naked as jumped out of bed to do it lol!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins

That was a lovely image kim lol!!

I like to alternate between hip width and wide squats so I done ten of each. My oh said that my back had to be straight up but I googlesd it and it didnt say that x

Thats the attitude!

Just done day 1 of the 30 day squat challenge.....butt naked as jumped out of bed to do it lol!

Oh hey steady ha ha !!!!
My legs killed after day 1 but yesterday did 60 quite easy had rest day today so got 70 tomorrow x

That was a lovely image kim lol!!

I like to alternate between hip width and wide squats so I done ten of each. My oh said that my back had to be straight up but I googlesd it and it didnt say that x

I Googled squats before i did them & you need to keep a curve/arch in your lower back to stop any pressure on the discs
Wider stance works the hamstrings & glutes, less width works the quads ....so im going with a wider stance to tighten the buns!

Last edited:
Im a short un, 5 foot 1 and 9st13, the heaviest i've ever been and would love to get back down to 8.7, possibly even lower! Looking to this forum for good ideas and positive attitudes to spur me on :)

Welcome and good luck, we all normally have a very positive attitude between us I think :) all have our ups and downs but that's to be expected lol.

Hi girls! I am also in the 9s!! I am 9.4 and my club 10 weight is 8.9. Am finding it difficult to get to target as previously did the Cambridge diet to lose the majority of my weight and now am struggling to get the last bit off!! I exercise alot too so it's difficult to see my weight go down quickly! Any tips on different things to try with slimming world! I had tried increasing my super free but I don't always fancy it x

welcome, if your exercising I'd try not to stress too much about weight loss, as long as your sticking to plan and exercising you are doing your body some good and may loose inches for a while rather then lbs.

Haha id be on all 4s all day everyday, its been constant for about 3 weeks now. I find if i stretch out on the sofa it goes, so i had a nap for 2hours earlier and im a lot comfier now :)

Ooo the scarf sounds lovely, hope you get to make it for him :)

Bless you, not long now and you'll be holding her in your arms instead anyway ;)

I'll post a photo if I make it... well I'll post a photo anyway, with my knitting skills whether it looks like a scarf or not lol... but I've got to start somewhere.

Hi everyone a few pages to catch up on hi to all newbies we're a chatty bunch on here it moves quickly ;-)
I've managed 6 days on plan 100% but got a dilemma for tomorrow.... My brother is taking me and girls to Llandudno so I know it's going be an off plan day. Part of me says its one day and its a fun family day out, but the other half of me is saying Noooo I can't it's the day before wi and I really don't want to have a gain .... What do you think ???
Oh he's bringing breakfast too from McDonald's when offering before I could say no he said do you want One of those healthy bagel things instead of a wrap ?!! Ha ha how many syns in a bagel ???

Still doing 30 squat challenge up to day 4 got 70 to do tomorrow !!!woohoo!!! x

I've seen your heading towards the its only one day way of thinking, I agree, we have to enjoy and live our lives as well and if its only a one off then go for it, make healthy choices where you can but don't worry too much.

Felt awful in my race, it was very hilly and I felt sick at one point, no idea if it was too steep or I was just having an off day but no fun :( so I walked for a while. I felt a lot better after finishing though and glad I did it

Had a rubbish nights sleep nikki. Had about 3 hours sleep. Its cos im having to sleep on my back n I normally sleep on my front. I had a 3 hour nap this aft tho on sofa lol.

How are u managing to sleep nikki? I dont think I woupd be able to sleep if I had a baby in my tummy. I would be constantly feeling it lol.

Aww hun thats rubbish. Hopefully youll be able to get a bettee nights sleep soon.

Im struggling lol as soon as im in bed thats it, kicks & punches all night followed by hip pains so i need to keep turning over. I love sleeping on my belly too and cant wait to be ablw too

Haha I never thought about the fact you wont be able to!!!!

Ladies I have some important information. .......I have been to the toilet!!! It was the single greatest feeling ever lol.

On the other hand I have had amother rubbish nights sleep. I might speak to my doc about something to help that. :)

Hey ladies

Hope your shoulder gets better soon vicki. How long is it til your hen now? I've got my first one in two weeks!!

Well done on the run Donna - good for u for doing it when you're not feeling your best!

I am feeling like I've lost weight but am too scared to weigh in case I haven't and then it might trigger some naughty behaviour.... My period is also due soon. Gah!! X

Hey ladies

Hope your shoulder gets better soon vicki. How long is it til your hen now? I've got my first one in two weeks!!

Well done on the run Donna - good for u for doing it when you're not feeling your best!

I am feeling like I've lost weight but am too scared to weigh in case I haven't and then it might trigger some naughty behaviour.... My period is also due soon. Gah!! X

2 weeks on saturday!!! I hope my other dress and bag come. But they r coming from china so not banking on it :)

If u feel like u have lost weight don't bother weighing especially if u r due on. It will put a downer in it if u havent x

lilprincessvic said:
2 weeks on saturday!!! I hope my other dress and bag come. But they r coming from china so not banking on it :)

If u feel like u have lost weight don't bother weighing especially if u r due on. It will put a downer in it if u havent x

Oooh same as me then! Are u excited?? Do u know what you're doing?

Yeah, think you're right - don't want to set myself up for a fail and chocolate binge ;)

Oooh same as me then! Are u excited?? Do u know what you're doing?

Yeah, think you're right - don't want to set myself up for a fail and chocolate binge ;)

Yeeer. We r meeting in whetherspoons for breakfast and a pitcher, train to manchester, cocktail making class, strippers! , night in manchester, spa on the sunday :-D

Have you got more than 1 Hen then Emma?

Vicky your hen sounds a lotta fun, but how are you going to last all day starting so early .......a Pitcher of what....freshly squeezed orange juice?????

kim63 said:
Have you got more than 1 Hen then Emma?

Vicky your hen sounds a lotta fun, but how are you going to last all day starting so early .......a Pitcher of what....freshly squeezed orange juice?????

I am being v greedy and kind of have three! One of my good friends can't make my proper hen as she has a wedding so she is taking me for cocktails on Saturday night but am not really thinking of it as a proper hen, then in two weeks I am going abroad with my four really close friends for proper hen no.1. We usually go away for a week together every year but can't this year for various reasons. Then I'm having my big hen where everyone (including my mum is coming). We've hired a cottage near bath so am v excited! Not sure on what activities are planned but I've seen the cottage and I can't wait!! X

I am being v greedy and kind of have three! One of my good friends can't make my proper hen as she has a wedding so she is taking me for cocktails on Saturday night but am not really thinking of it as a proper hen, then in two weeks I am going abroad with my four really close friends for proper hen no.1. We usually go away for a week together every year but can't this year for various reasons. Then I'm having my big hen where everyone (including my mum is coming). We've hired a cottage near bath so am v excited! Not sure on what activities are planned but I've seen the cottage and I can't wait!! X

WOW!!!!

kim63 said:

lilprincessvic said:
That is a lot emma!!!!

Ha ha i know!! Only one proper one really though. Bit worried an how my dress will lit at the end of it all

Back