Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

And us all getting to target obviously - although you're officially already there Kim!

Yes I am officially there as enough was enough & called target at 8st 11lbs, but it would be a lovely Birthday present for my lovely new scales to say 8st 7lbs!
Im just seeing how it goes with an increase in exercise (joke!) & changing to eating mainly EE with an added HexB. Its a more natural way of eating for me as it fits in more with my shift patterns & Im enjoying a lot more.
I've just done a 15 mile hard ride with quite a few hills, so I've pushed myself & finished with day 2 of the squat challenge!

So looking forward to seeing lots of wedding photos & the new bubba!

Awww emma mine was gonna be 1st of june. Its now on the 30th of may. We are getting married at a stadium and they couldnt guarantee that there wouldn't be a rugby match and if there was the rugby would obviously come first and we would have to work around it so we moved it to the thuraday so there defo wasnt rugby. Im so excited.
So u have everything planned? X

kim63 said:
Yes I am officially there as enough was enough & called target at 8st 11lbs, but it would be a lovely Birthday present for my lovely new scales to say 8st 7lbs!
Im just seeing how it goes with an increase in exercise (joke!) & changing to eating mainly EE with an added HexB. Its a more natural way of eating for me as it fits in more with my shift patterns & Im enjoying a lot more.
I've just done a 15 mile hard ride with quite a few hills, so I've pushed myself & finished with day 2 of the squat challenge!

So looking forward to seeing lots of wedding photos & the new bubba!

Sounds like its definitely working for u. I'm sure you'll get there too - especially once u can exercise regularly. And it finally looks like the weather is looking up so that will be better too

lilprincessvic said:
Awww emma mine was gonna be 1st of june. Its now on the 30th of may. We are getting married at a stadium and they couldnt guarantee that there wouldn't be a rugby match and if there was the rugby would obviously come first and we would have to work around it so we moved it to the thuraday so there defo wasnt rugby. Im so excited.
So u have everything planned? X

Wow - in a stadium! How funny that we nearly had it on the same day!! Sounds like the right decision to move it though - one less thing to worry about although I'd quote like a lot of rugby men to look at ;)

I think I'm pretty sorted although still feels like lots to think about all the time and everyone keeps asking me questions. We're having our in a marquee so I'm praying it gets warmer!!

Are u all sorted too? It's getting so close now!! X

Sounds like its definitely working for u. I'm sure you'll get there too - especially once u can exercise regularly. And it finally looks like the weather is looking up so that will be better too

Wow - in a stadium! How funny that we nearly had it on the same day!! Sounds like the right decision to move it though - one less thing to worry about although I'd quote like a lot of rugby men to look at ;)

I think I'm pretty sorted although still feels like lots to think about all the time and everyone keeps asking me questions. We're having our in a marquee so I'm praying it gets warmer!!

Are u all sorted too? It's getting so close now!! X

We was gonna have it in a marquee! We chose the stadium as I a massive huddersfield fan. We r defo sorted. Just waiting for my shoes then everything is done. 49 days!!

OMG I have only 49 days to go!! Thats assuming she is on time.... I was 5 weeks early so who knows when she will arrive!!

I was just reading up on exercise and diet after giving birth and I am really hoping I gain my love of fruit back because I can not stand it at the moment.

I also was reading that on average you will lose 1st 5lb - 2st by the time the baby is 2 weeks old so i'm kind of hoping at the worst I will have around 1st 7lb to lose in 3 months ready for my holiday... around 2lb a week im hoping for.

Vicky... babys due date is the 30th May too! Could be an exciting week for our little group here :)

lilprincessvic said:
Could b a very exciting couple of days for our group lol x

I'm impressed you're all sorted. Am still getting last minute things delivered. Can't decide on shoes for my bridesmaids either - they're all so different in height and shape its been a nightmare getting dresses so they're all wearing different ones!! X

wow you are all chatty today.can't wait to see all your photos.
Kim am sure you will be 8st 7lb very very soon.
guys i am having tough worrying time at home and to be honest, my little one is the only reason i am up and about. nothing life threatening so i won't dramatise it but major prob with OH and his job or lack of (long story). needless to say the atmosphere at home stinks.
as soon as little one is sleeping i have been going to bed so haven't did shred since Monday. this combined with everything else is bugging me as it seems i have no control over anything. haven't eaten any junk which is the only good thing.
how long before any good effects of exercise are undone?
also took the battery out my food scales and thinking of weighing tom. will be 5 or 6 weeks since i last done it. now is this a good or bad idea given the way i am feeling?

Omg emma I had exactly the same issue!! One of my bridesmaids is 5"2 and a size 8 and one is 6"1 and an 18! Its been horrendous. We looked all over for dresses and I thought I had one but when it came it was too short for my tall friend. We finally found this one on ebay.....and was on £20! They came yesterday and are totally beautiful. I got the flower girls dresses on ebay too they were £18 :)
1365695174236.jpg1365695222079.jpg

Just waiting for my shoes....got these on ebay too :)
1365695252838.jpg

The bridesmaids are wearing their own shoes as the shortys want to wear heels and the tallis wanna wear flats lol.

Im sooooooo excited x

guys i am having tough worrying time at home and to be honest, my little one is the only reason i am up and about. nothing life threatening so i won't dramatise it but major prob with OH and his job or lack of (long story). needless to say the atmosphere at home stinks.
as soon as little one is sleeping i have been going to bed so haven't did shred since Monday. this combined with everything else is bugging me as it seems i have no control over anything. haven't eaten any junk which is the only good thing.
also took the battery out my food scales and thinking of weighing tom. will be 5 or 6 weeks since i last done it. now is this a good or bad idea given the way i am feeling?

Aww debs im sending hugs ur way. Im not sure if weighing will do u any good. Do u feel like you have lost x

debtin said:

Sorry u are having such a tough time. I wouldn't feel bad about not exercising - it's eating junk that causes the real damage. Go easy on yourself - u shouldn't feel bad when you've got enough on your plate. I wouldn't weigh to be honest. You don't want to be disappointed and feel worse x

Wow going to be a very exciting week going on that week (well unless little lady decides to come a lot earlier or later) very exciting couple of months for us anyway :)

Deb I wouldn't worry too much, I found after stopping running over Christmas I looked awful, I was really upset and thought I'd undone all the good work I'd put in, but not long after getting back into it I started to see the difference again, so it was obviously hiding under all the flab rather then completely gone and starting from scratch. Sounds like your having a really tough time and you need to think about your well being above everything else, including exercise, although do you think maybe doing the shred after putting little one to bed might help you feel a bit better? Only you know what's right for you. Hope the mood improves soon at home though.

The bridesmaid dresses are gorgeous Vic :) love the colour.

Tea is gonna be jacket potato with either chicken & salad or omelette & beans

Can't decide what to have tonight but I know I'm peckish n will be having strawberries n muller light for afterwards

Aww debs im sending hugs ur way. Im not sure if weighing will do u any good. Do u feel like you have lost x

thanks missus...no i don't believe i have. only reason i am thinking of doing it is to try and gain some control back. too many things outwith my control just now so i thought if i took the blinkers off when it comes to my weight and knew my weight it would be a starting point?

your dresses are lovely. can't believe how much of a bargain you got x

Sorry u are having such a tough time. I wouldn't feel bad about not exercising - it's eating junk that causes the real damage. Go easy on yourself - u shouldn't feel bad when you've got enough on your plate. I wouldn't weigh to be honest. You don't want to be disappointed and feel worse x

thank you. my stomach has been churning in a nervous way which has stopped the binge "feel good" eating x

Wow going to be a very exciting week going on that week (well unless little lady decides to come a lot earlier or later) very exciting couple of months for us anyway :)

Deb I wouldn't worry too much, I found after stopping running over Christmas I looked awful, I was really upset and thought I'd undone all the good work I'd put in, but not long after getting back into it I started to see the difference again, so it was obviously hiding under all the flab rather then completely gone and starting from scratch. Sounds like your having a really tough time and you need to think about your well being above everything else, including exercise, although do you think maybe doing the shred after putting little one to bed might help you feel a bit better? Only you know what's right for you. Hope the mood improves soon at home though.

The bridesmaid dresses are gorgeous Vic :) love the colour.

i know i should donna. i know it wd help. maybe try tonight..thank you x

Back