Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

sounds like you had fun laura. Hows the house coming on? are you nice and settled now?

day 3 of level 2 done.....evil evil woman lol. There is a thing she does with squats and v shape arm lifts that i can just about do the first time round - when it comes to repeat i need to drop the weights. She is one tough biatch ha plus even with the weights gone i want to cry

had a rubbish day of eating.....as soon as i get my head in gear, which to be honest i will not be thinking about until the weekend at least as i have had a p*ss few weeks and am looking forward a bottle of cold wine come friday i am going to attempt some SW again. We go to the caravan for a mini break 2 weeks on friday and i want to be 100% until then. I will be letting my hair down on the break but aim to get more control combined with excercise as it will only be something like 18 weeks to holidays eeeekkkk

thanks ladies, you all know how to cheer me up. I appreciate everything you guys say to me.....a lot x x x

I really need to start the shred again but I remember what it was like last time n I dunno if that's what is putting me off

Keep going......your doing great :)

Keep going deb ur doing awesome!

I managed to do some work with my arms yesterday. Went to gym in morning then did legs bums n tums last night with dinky 1kg weights :) can really feel it today though. Done a 6mile walk with my besti and my doggys today that was really good.

Getting my hair extensions done tomorrow and my nails on Thursday. I can't bumming wait for the weekend!

Keep going deb ur doing awesome!

I managed to do some work with my arms yesterday. Went to gym in morning then did legs bums n tums last night with dinky 1kg weights :) can really feel it today though. Done a 6mile walk with my besti and my doggys today that was really good.

Getting my hair extensions done tomorrow and my nails on Thursday. I can't bumming wait for the weekend!

Oooo exciting, I love having my nails done. Can't wait for the weekend either, although hope my mums arms okay so she can enjoy the half marathon.

Feel really good after my run, I took it steady as I have a race tomorrow and the half marathon on Sunday, planning on taking the race tomorrow steady as well as its the half that's most important to me, but its hard to it steady when you're there and soaking up the atmosphere.

I lost half a lb today :) really happy with that AND I got slimmer of the week.... crazy lol, we had a lot of big losses from people who gained last week or from people who didn't stop... I was joint slimmer of the week as well to be fair, feels weird taking a bit of fruit home though, not used to it.

Hope everyone's having a good evening

Oooo exciting, I love having my nails done. Can't wait for the weekend either, although hope my mums arms okay so she can enjoy the half marathon.

Feel really good after my run, I took it steady as I have a race tomorrow and the half marathon on Sunday, planning on taking the race tomorrow steady as well as its the half that's most important to me, but its hard to it steady when you're there and soaking up the atmosphere.

I lost half a lb today :) really happy with that AND I got slimmer of the week.... crazy lol, we had a lot of big losses from people who gained last week or from people who didn't stop... I was joint slimmer of the week as well to be fair, feels weird taking a bit of fruit home though, not used to it.

Hope everyone's having a good evening

Well done Donna!!! Enjoy your race tomorrow!

Well done Donna !! x

Thank you :)

Enjoying a lovely gingerbread latte now (made with my HEA of milk) with some ameretti biscuits, 6 syns for 2 biscuits and the syrup in the coffee :) (keeping them below 10 each day this week to make up for any extra I have on Sunday. Really enjoying them though

Thanks Kim will look into a few of those. I have always dipped in mood but it does seem to be getting worse. my mum went through menopause at 41 so could be the start... oh the joys lol
I'm juggling a lot of balls at the moment and life is very stressful so all that doesn't help, need a week on a beach peace and quiet, one day maybe ha ha xx

I've been peri-menopausal for about 10 years, as only found out coz I had blood tests done for fertility treatment. Supposidly, we can be for years before we actually start the proper menopause - deep joy! Saying that I haven't had a *week since January, but still get period pains & mild - mad woman PMS symptoms LOL! So, Im assuming I must be starting......surely Im too young!!!!!!! All the more reason to keep/stay fit & healthy as I dont want the 'middle age spread' to start haha! Do you get any hot flushes/night sweats? Sage Leaf tablets work wanders for those!

Thanks Vicky - it will be day 4 tonight and iam rather excited about it. Not doing it but glad that i am trying hard to stick to it.
is your hen weekend this weekend?

Well done donna!!! you deserve it and good luck for the race and marathon if i forget nearer the weekend

Kim it is seriously pants for us ladies ;o(

Hope everyone else is doing good today x

Thanks everyone, really looking forward to the half on Tuesday, just hope I enjoy it as much as I did the last one... trying not to think about a time but would be great to beat the time I did last time. Would also be great if I manage a 1lb loss next week, saving syns for Sunday but not sure if I'll pull off a lb loss as even with saving syns and the exercise doing the half marathon... we're talking about going out for lunch after and my mum seems to be really leaning towards having pizza hut.

As for the menopause symptoms, I have them at times now, I've joked with my boyfriend about me starting (I'm 25 next month lol) but I get hot flushes at times and def have the mood swings :p

Little one has already had one spout of kicking off because he can't eat anything now, can't blame him boyfriend got him his breakfast and came up telling me that he said he was full and didn't want to eat it, but when I came downstairs later he had asked for it without milk.... cornflakes without milk, no wonder he didn't eat them. Less then two hours now and we'll be setting off to the hospital so at least that will take his mind off it. Distracted him with a drink in my running bottle for now.

Hey how's everyone doing??

Yesterday after weigh in I went over my syns. It was a plan tho and I taken the syns out of my weekly syns.

But today I bought myself a duck and hoisin sauce meal thing that I was planning on having for my dinner. But I can find the syn value anywhere. So after working it out myself the small meal is 46 syns!!!!!!!! Ugh I was thinking I could have it today but just like yesterday take those syns out of my weekly allowance which would leave me with 5.5 syns per day until tues again.

Would this work?

I've had it 3 times now, the weird thing is two of those times have been while I've been at target, so you can get it any time :)

It should work Charlene, I've had weeks where I've had 5 syns each day and then a day where I've used the rest all at once and still lost, you might not have a big loss but your still counting all the syns so I'd be surprised if it was a gain.

Looking at the menu for where we're eating today and going to have to stick to my usual mixed grill, I do think its quite funny how all the meals which are better on slimming world look quite bad, but the meals that the pub have marked as healthy as they're under 600 cals look like they'd be quite high in syns, like a 4 bean and lentil masala (shame actually as I think that sounds lovely)

Hey how's everyone doing??

Yesterday after weigh in I went over my syns. It was a plan tho and I taken the syns out of my weekly syns.

But today I bought myself a duck and hoisin sauce meal thing that I was planning on having for my dinner. But I can find the syn value anywhere. So after working it out myself the small meal is 46 syns!!!!!!!! Ugh I was thinking I could have it today but just like yesterday take those syns out of my weekly allowance which would leave me with 5.5 syns per day until tues again.

Would this work?

Is that taking into consideration all the free foods, coz HoiSin sauce is only 1.5 syns per tablespoon! Even if it was cooked in oil, that seems very high!

I've had it 3 times now, the weird thing is two of those times have been while I've been at target, so you can get it any time :)

It should work Charlene, I've had weeks where I've had 5 syns each day and then a day where I've used the rest all at once and still lost, you might not have a big loss but your still counting all the syns so I'd be surprised if it was a gain.

Looking at the menu for where we're eating today and going to have to stick to my usual mixed grill, I do think its quite funny how all the meals which are better on slimming world look quite bad, but the meals that the pub have marked as healthy as they're under 600 cals look like they'd be quite high in syns, like a 4 bean and lentil masala (shame actually as I think that sounds lovely)

Im sure the syn value would be quite low for that bean masala. I would just gestimate some syns for any oil/sugar used as it sounds nice.....might make you a bit gassy tho haha!

Vicky are you still doing the 30 Day Squat Challenge? Im on day 15 today & my outer thighs/quads are KILLING me! I have to do it in stages coz I cant manage anymore than 40 at a time coz its too sore, so I wait about 5 mins & then go again! My glutes/hamstrings aren't sore & thats what Im supposed to be working on as I keep my stance quite wide......my arse is still flabby haha!

Well syns will be high today, only just got back from hospital they suggested we don't take little one out as don't know how well he'll be tonight. I almost fainted myself because I'm a wuss, I think it was a mixture of how hot it was in there, seeing some of the other children come out and not be well ect. I went to get some water but walked round the corner and couldn't see any and paniced, my legs just gave in and I fell on the floor.....

So I don't think racing is a good idea for me as I've not eaten at all today yet and would have to set off in half an hour, also really don't want to leave little one. So I'll do a little run by myself tomorrow

we've just ordered pizza though, which is where my syns are coming from

Back