Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Just weighed in 10.4 so lost the 3/4 happy with that its on its way down.
Listened to the app again last night and feeling positive again this morn so all good xx

Glad u are enjoying it. I was 10 4 last weekend so we can make our way back down to the 9s together. Well done in the loss :)

Donna good luck with the application. They can be pains in the arses. Especially cos they prefer them hans written! (Well they do by me anyways) x

Just arrived from Hubby! 50 of my favourite flowers......Cala lilies, lilies & red roses!

Attachments

• 1367567876799.jpg
    1367567876799.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 53
Last edited:
had to have 50/50 bread for breakfast as no wholemeal or eggs. in fact it looks like someone came in and raided my cupboards ha
not the best start to my new week and as i type i just remembered i could have had alpen light argh

You are getting spoilt Kim, rightly so!

I am running my first 10km on Monday! I have been a runner for a few years now but this is the first time I entered a race! I am nervous and excited all at the same time!

Flowers look gorgeous Kim, :)

I'm so tired today, bring on home time. I got another application in this morning and going to do some more over the weekend. I hate applications, but it needs to be done. Fingers crossed something will come of one of them.

Fingers crossed for u donna.

I have just been to the gym and had a revelation. And it actually made me feel better about myself. I am constantly comparing my body to tiny girls thinking thats what I want to look like.....well! I have just done a legs bums and tums class and there waa 2 tiny girls in there. They were probably a size 6 if that. Exercise started. ...they couldn't squat, they had 1kg dumbells and were struggling with them I has 2.5kg and Ive had shoulder surgery!, they couldn't do side leg lifts or even hold their legs in table top and when it came to stretching at the end they could barely touch their knee let alone their toes. I had my hands wrapped around my feet!

I realised I look loads better than they do. They were skinny weedy girls with twig arms and legs. I would much rather have defined muscle and be strong.

Safe to say im feeling pretty good :)

Hubby has just presented me with this.....surprise for our dinner with prawns, smoked salmon etc & of course champagne ....blown away!!!

Attachments

• 1367591416266.jpg
    1367591416266.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 54
Aww kim your going to have a lovely evening! Your hubby knows just how to treat you right :) enjoy!!

Fingers crossed for u donna.

I have just been to the gym and had a revelation. And it actually made me feel better about myself. I am constantly comparing my body to tiny girls thinking thats what I want to look like.....well! I have just done a legs bums and tums class and there waa 2 tiny girls in there. They were probably a size 6 if that. Exercise started. ...they couldn't squat, they had 1kg dumbells and were struggling with them I has 2.5kg and Ive had shoulder surgery!, they couldn't do side leg lifts or even hold their legs in table top and when it came to stretching at the end they could barely touch their knee let alone their toes. I had my hands wrapped around my feet!

I realised I look loads better than they do. They were skinny weedy girls with twig arms and legs. I would much rather have defined muscle and be strong.

Safe to say im feeling pretty good :)

Great when you get moments like that :) xx

Hubby has just presented me with this.....surprise for our dinner with prawns, smoked salmon etc & of course champagne ....blown away!!!

You are being spoiled mrs... What a lovely hubby you have xxx enjoy xx

Flowers look gorgeous Kim, :)

I'm so tired today, bring on home time. I got another application in this morning and going to do some more over the weekend. I hate applications, but it needs to be done. Fingers crossed something will come of one of them.

Good luck Donna on your job hunt I'm sure you'll get something xx

Back