Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Grrr...Im cursing this bloomin' weather so much!!! Im going to a Medals Parade on Thursday to celebrate the boys that have come back from their Afghan tour & Prince Philip will be there.......dilemma, what does a girl wear, IN MAY, when its going to be p*****g down.....suggestions please coz it was going to be a little dress!!!!!!!!

sod it Kim....where what you had planned. sounds like a fancy day too x

You can get it in the play store but its in the music bit not the app bit :)

sorry was being thick..i read you said that already but thought i needed mp3 player or something lol. think am sorted nearly....99p. sounds worth a go. thanks vicky

We wanted to go see Star Trek but think we'll just wait until its on lovefilm so save some pennies.

Hope WI goes well tonight Donna as I know your hoping for a loss x

Thanks Kim, I lost 2.5 lbs... that's loads for me :D

Grrr...Im cursing this bloomin' weather so much!!! Im going to a Medals Parade on Thursday to celebrate the boys that have come back from their Afghan tour & Prince Philip will be there.......dilemma, what does a girl wear, IN MAY, when its going to be p*****g down.....suggestions please coz it was going to be a little dress!!!!!!!!

I agree wear what you were planning on wearing, maybe with tights if its a bit cooler. Sounds like a lovely day, have fun

We wanted to go see Star Trek but think we'll just wait until its on lovefilm so save some pennies.

I agree wear what you were planning on wearing, maybe with tights if its a bit cooler. Sounds like a lovely day, have fun

Whoopie Donna thats a fab loss bet your chuffed to nuts! What do you weigh now? X

Whoopie Donna thats a fab loss! What do you weigh now?

My babies.....one kipping & other deciding its playtime at this time of night!

Attachments

• 1368563941586.jpg
    1368563941586.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 36
  • 1368563968523.jpg
    1368563968523.jpg
    105.4 KB · Views: 37
9 stone 1 and a half, think I'll maintain for a couple of weeks with my Birthday coming up (well hoping I'll maintain rather then gain lol)

and thankyou both, I saw it myself and thought I'd lost 1.5 and was happy with that so when my consultant said 2.5 I was even happier :D after she said it I realised yeah it was 2.5 as I'd sneaked upto 9 stone 4 last week

9 stone 1 and a half, think I'll maintain for a couple of weeks with my Birthday coming up (well hoping I'll maintain rather then gain lol)

and thankyou both, I saw it myself and thought I'd lost 1.5 and was happy with that so when my consultant said 2.5 I was even happier :D after she said it I realised yeah it was 2.5 as I'd sneaked upto 9 stone 4 last week

whoop whoop fanbloomingtactic donna, are you chuffed? excellent X

Well done Donna fab loss just in time for your birthday celebrations woohoo !!! X

I just need to remember this loss next time I have some bad weeks and then worry that I can't loose it as I loose slowly. I suppose it just shows if it goes on quickly it can come off quickly as well.

Little one isn't very well today, seems like he has a head cold, so I've given him cough medicine and calpol... not sure what schools policy is for medicines though, going to take them in today to see if I'm suppose to leave them at the office or not.... or with me going in at lunch time anyway they might just say I should bring them with me and give them to him myself.

Got a 10k today, hoping I can have a normal day food wise though, but might eat half of my tea before I go and half after depending on how I feel, as I don't want it laying to heavy on my tummy while running. Not sure what time I have to meet my mum to be fair.

Any plans today everyone?

Wow Donna that's a brilliant loss!!!!

Fab loss Donna youll be back in the 8's before you know it!! X

I just need to remember this loss next time I have some bad weeks and then worry that I can't loose it as I loose slowly. I suppose it just shows if it goes on quickly it can come off quickly as well.

Little one isn't very well today, seems like he has a head cold, so I've given him cough medicine and calpol... not sure what schools policy is for medicines though, going to take them in today to see if I'm suppose to leave them at the office or not.... or with me going in at lunch time anyway they might just say I should bring them with me and give them to him myself.

Got a 10k today, hoping I can have a normal day food wise though, but might eat half of my tea before I go and half after depending on how I feel, as I don't want it laying to heavy on my tummy while running. Not sure what time I have to meet my mum to be fair.

Any plans today everyone?

I think normally you leave them in reception but with you going in at dinner you might as well take them :)

I have physio today. Think she might sign me off and tell me to go back to work lol. Shoulders been really good. It doesn't hurt to move now just hurts when I touch the end of my shoulder but thats obviously cos theres no shoulder there anymore!

Hey vicky I need your help! I've got a new galaxy phone and no idea how to use it as I used to be an iPhone girl. Anyway, I bought the hypnosis thing u recommended but it doesn't seem to be downloaded. I can only listen to it when I've got wifi - is that right?? Xx

Yes unless you tick a box. On the title bit can you see a little like pin? Next time your in wifi click that and it will download it to your phone :-D its a sneaky thing your network does to try get you to use your data up! Once it has downloaded to your phone the little pin should be green :-D

Back