Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

I know the feeling of living in leggings, haha... Going to try for around 2lbs per week x

Will be pleased to see the 10's again for now, let alone the 9's! x

What meat was it? I have a feeling it's 1.5 per slice, but remember the 20 cals per syn rule :)

I don't have the boob problem, but I do have a hips and bum problem! x

Id like 2lb a week too. Hoping for a bit more this month though, would love to be 11st by this time next month!

Hey Annie, welcome back chick! Congrats on your engagement. How was the proposal in Rome, must have been very romantic? So glad you're happy in your work now & well done on getting your OU course.
You should be very proud of yourself for coming back & OF COURSE we welcome you back with open arms, we're almost back to the old '119ers'!!!! You've set yourself realistic targets & that weight will drop off you! Missed our chats & hopefully this group will spur you on & give you all the support you need x

Ronnie & Donna, dont you be fretting about a few naughties....it happens & we know the summer is hard with all the lovely socials that we go to. As we all know, its getting back to it the next day that counts.

Deb, keep the thought of that bikini in your mind & it will spur you on!

So, how many of you have got jolly hols/honeymoon planned.......Deb, Donna, Ronnie, Annie, Vicky, Nikki & hopefully me in August......I can feel a big challenge coming on & you know how I love my challenges girls.
So, shall we start a challenge??? Im happy to run with it again, but someone else is more than welcome to.....thoughts ladies xx

As of today, I have approx 11 weeks to my hols & at last WI I was 8.10 & would like to get to 8.3, so 7lbs in 11 weeks.....bikini here we come!!! I will WI weekly from now on, if everyone's up for a challenge

I'm definitely up for a challenge Kim, I have 9 weeks until my holiday (9 WI's as well... although obviously my last one will be almost a week before we go... so want to stick to the challenge right up until we get to the airport (maybe... I might be tempted by a few treats that day... we're at the airport for about 3 or 4 O'Clock)

I'd like to loose 7lbs (would be over the moon if I could loose more, but 7 would take me back to 8 stone 12 which I very briefly got to before Christmas, so I would be very happy with that)

Great thats 2 of us so far. If I just take a rough note of everyones weight now, weight to lose, how many weeks til hols etc, I'll do a table of it when all the stats are in x

As of today, I have approx 11 weeks to my hols & at last WI I was 8.10 & would like to get to 8.3, so 7lbs in 11 weeks.....bikini here we come!!! I will WI weekly from now on, if everyone's up for a challenge

meee. 3 days on plan so i am in the zone. 12 weigh ins til i go and i want to lose 7-10lbs..i really really really want to do this. will be upping my non existent exercise so will be happy to see a difference in my shape even if the scales don't reflect that x

meee. 3 days on plan so i am in the zone. 12 weigh ins til i go and i want to lose 7-10lbs..i really really really want to do this. will be upping my non existent exercise so will be happy to see a difference in my shape even if the scales don't reflect that x

Yay! Whats your weight now? Good attitude tho, to go by how your body feels rather than the pressure of the scale!!!

I have 9 weeks until my honeymoon. I would like to be 9 stone 6 so thats a stone from now. I need a kick up the butt so a challenge could be right what I need :) 2lb a week could b awesome cos that would take me to 9 2 but that may be a little unrealistic. :)

Yay! Whats your weight now? Good attitude tho, to go by how your body feels rather than the pressure of the scale!!!

8st 10.25 to be exact. i still want lose weight and see scales go down..i just know that exercise can stall us at times x

I have 9 weeks until my honeymoon. I would like to be 9 stone 6 so thats a stone from now. I need a kick up the butt so a challenge could be right what I need :) 2lb a week could b awesome cos that would take me to 9 2 but that may be a little unrealistic. :)

Might be a tad unrealistic Vicky to be honest, coz you know how hard it is to lose so near to target, but love the enthusiasm.....14lbs in 9 weeks is doable & having a challenge always seems to spur us on & stay focused. Do you remember the 100% challenge we did......we were all fabulous lol! x

8st 10.25 to be exact. i still want lose weight and see scales go down..i just know that exercise can stall us at times x

Deb, the scales can only go down if you stay focused & determined x

Have thought of a name for our challenge.....how about 'THE BIKINI CHALLENGE'!!!!!!

Might be a tad unrealistic Vicky to be honest, coz you know how hard it is to lose so near to target, but love the enthusiasm.....14lbs in 9 weeks is doable & having a challenge always seems to spur us on & stay focused. Do you remember the 100% challenge we did......we were all fabulous lol! x

Have thought of a name for our challenge.....how about 'THE BIKINI CHALLENGE'!!!!!!

sends shivers down my spine lol sounds perfect Kim x

Id like 2lb a week too. Hoping for a bit more this month though, would love to be 11st by this time next month!

I reckon that's managable seeing as you're just starting xoxo

Hey Annie good to see you :) you've got the right attitude take one day at a time, that's what I'm doing too. I've gained some to so there are a few of us trying to get back into the 9's so you not on your own, nice to have you back and congrats on your engagement and new job hope its all going well xx

Thank you hun :)

Hey Annie, welcome back chick! Congrats on your engagement. How was the proposal in Rome, must have been very romantic? So glad you're happy in your work now & well done on getting your OU course.
You should be very proud of yourself for coming back & OF COURSE we welcome you back with open arms, we're almost back to the old '119ers'!!!! You've set yourself realistic targets & that weight will drop off you! Missed our chats & hopefully this group will spur you on & give you all the support you need x

So, how many of you have got jolly hols/honeymoon planned.......Deb, Donna, Ronnie, Annie, Vicky, Nikki & hopefully me in August......I can feel a big challenge coming on & you know how I love my challenges girls.
So, shall we start a challenge??? Im happy to run with it again, but someone else is more than welcome to.....thoughts ladies xx

The proposal was very romantic - at the Trevi Fountain on Valentines day and everybody cheered. Our tour guide had told us that it was tradition for tourists to throw 3 coins into the fountain. The first one was to return to Rome, the second was to get married and the third to get divorced (as that is worth more financially to people than being married apparently). We decided to only throw two in, he threw the first one and then got down on one knee as I threw the second one in <3

My holiday is on 1st October, got 16 more weigh ins... My weight at the moment is 11st 2.5 x

I'm up for a challenged..... good on this honeymoon is out of this world but I'm going to have out on so much weight. Am actually scared of getting on the scales again :eek: will post a picture of lunch yesterday....

Attachments

• 1370865658636.jpg
    1370865658636.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 47

8.3 Kim wow! I find it very hard to lose anymore at moment. Do you lower syns or how do you do it?

Yay a challenge sounds just what i need!! I have 13 WI's until my first holiday and so at 2lba week would bring to 10st which is exactly wher i would like to be!!

I reckon that's managable seeing as you're just starting xoxo

Thank you hun :)

The proposal was very romantic - at the Trevi Fountain on Valentines day and everybody cheered. Our tour guide had told us that it was tradition for tourists to throw 3 coins into the fountain. The first one was to return to Rome, the second was to get married and the third to get divorced (as that is worth more financially to people than being married apparently). We decided to only throw two in, he threw the first one and then got down on one knee as I threw the second one in <3

My holiday is on 1st October, got 16 more weigh ins... My weight at the moment is 11st 2.5 x

Awww that's such a sweet proposal :)

I'm up for a challenged..... good on this honeymoon is out of this world but I'm going to have out on so much weight. Am actually scared of getting on the scales again :eek: will post a picture of lunch yesterday....

Don't worry about it, you'll only have a honeymoon once and holidays are for enjoying ;)

I love the name bikini challenge Kim :)

Kim we weigh the same.think i will be very sad when you hit target and i dont so that should motivate me more x

Annie, are you going for your target weight by your holiday? If so thats 30.5lbs in 16 weeks....is that right? Very romantic proposal....were you expecting it? x

Debbie, I haven't tried to maintain properly yet as I've had too many socials on, but from next Monday I do need to knuckle down & get back down to 8.7 to start with as I've put on 3lbs, which isn't bad considering the month I've had lol! I am very strict with myself tho as get straight back on to the plan after a blow out!
Yes, ideally I would love to be 8.3 by my holidays, but Im such a slow loser, so we will see!

Back