Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Hi I'm Emma, I've just got married and am actually on honeymoon but am keeping up on the gossip... I'm 31 and got down to nine two pre wedding but think I'm nearer ten stone after two weeks of enjoying all inclusive!!

hey Emma my name is debs and mum to a little 3.5yr old..want to be 8st and toned lol

Party tonight !! And it's chucking it down here :-( hope it goes off
Did you run Deb ??

Sounds like a plan !!

Hi welcome ;-) well done getting into the 9's that's where I'm heading back to :) x

Nikki, please don't put so much pressure on yourself its still early days. after I had mine at my 6 week check I said to my doc why was I not losing weight and his answer was " it's taken nine months to go on so it will take nine months to go " not sure if that's true but did make me feel better about the situation and less pressure hope that helps :)) xx

i did run ronnie thanks..managed to do 1.27 miles with stopping twice which is much better than Tuesday..also ran 5.32 minutes without stopping which was more than double what i could run on Tuesday whoop whoop
baby steps ha

Running sounds good debs.

Didnt get detention just avoided all senior leaders haha. Ive just made sure ive been busy all day and not been alone with any of the slt team haha :)

That's fab news on the run Deb, I took it really slowly at first as well, just increasing the running time by a minute or so each time. Best way to do it I think as you don't end up getting disheartened that you can't run loads to start off with, or really overdoing it and putting yourself off. Did you enjoy it?

Im going to off load a little hope u dont mind.

Im really down at the mo with the pregnancy thing. Me n oh thought we had cracked it cos I feel like I should be but we arent. We started taking conception vitimins 2 months ago so think it might be them thats tipoubg my hormones. Anyways 2 people at work have announced they r pregnant and it makes me want to punch them lol. I litrally cant talk to them cos I want to cry. Neither of them r even trying.

Also ive just looked online and we may not get free ivf if it comes to it cos oh has a son already. I know it might not come to that, we havent even started the tests yet but someone said sumnat today about if u have a child you don't qualify so thought I would look.

And I know that we need to get to the docs and get checked out but im scared of what they will say!

Im really down at the mo with the pregnancy thing. Me n oh thought we had cracked it cos I feel like I should be but we arent. We started taking conception vitimins 2 months ago so think it might be them thats tipoubg my hormones. Anyways 2 people at work have announced they r pregnant and it makes me want to punch them lol. I litrally cant talk to them cos I want to cry. Neither of them r even trying.

Also ive just looked online and we may not get free ivf if it comes to it cos oh has a son already. I know it might not come to that, we havent even started the tests yet but someone said sumnat today about if u have a child you don't qualify so thought I would look.

And I know that we need to get to the docs and get checked out but im scared of what they will say!

I can imagine its awful when your trying and have been trying for so long when people are announcing pregnancies... especially if they weren't even trying. But try not to get down about it, it must seem like everyone around you is having babies when your in your position. Just focus on you and OH though, getting stressed and upset will only decrease your chances.

Get a doctors appointment booked and see how you get on, IF (and that's a big if) it does come down to IVF you may still qualify for free treatment as YOU don't have a child and technically it would be you having the treatment. Again though big if, but if it comes down to that you could always look at adoption as well.

I hope something comes up for you soon, its horrible hearing about people like you who would be great parents who struggle to even conceive :(

and don't worry about off loading, its what we're all here for and I know I for one have offloaded about things which matter much less on here.

i couldn't agree more with Donna. you really need to get to doctor and brave it out. not sure of the rules where you are but up here you need to have been to doc one year before they test then its another que. before ivf there is a process that determines if you have been ovulating....are you? you can buy ovulatin sticks too but the process is meant to jump start ovulation etc

it must be such a worry and very frustrating but the more worried you are and frustrated you get the more it doesn't help. as i said my friend conceived naturally once she knew she was finally on the waiting list...like a weight had been lifted and then it happened...twice

huge hugs though and definitely come here too offload x

p.s laughing that you were hiding ha

That's fab news on the run Deb, I took it really slowly at first as well, just increasing the running time by a minute or so each time. Best way to do it I think as you don't end up getting disheartened that you can't run loads to start off with, or really overdoing it and putting yourself off. Did you enjoy it?

yes i have been and was amazed i could do 5.32 min straight today. couldnt get beyond that though and i tried twice..my goal is one mile without stopping lol can't believe you can run so far without stopping x

Well we started tests 1.5 years ago but was really difficult with us been at different docs and decided to wait until after the wedding to start seriously again. I am ovulating and normally, ive done tests. When my oh was trying for his first it took 7 years and they had tests. He has slow swimmers but has stopped smoking (used to smoke naughty stuff which doesnt help) and has been stopped 2 years now but hasnt helped. It just really gets me down. All ive ever wanted is a baby. Im the oldest in my whole family and I have a big family I babysat all my cousins and im always the one that has them hanging off me at parties. I want some of my own now!

Well we started tests 1.5 years ago but was really difficult with us been at different docs and decided to wait until after the wedding to start seriously again. I am ovulating and normally, ive done tests. When my oh was trying for his first it took 7 years and they had tests. He has slow swimmers but has stopped smoking (used to smoke naughty stuff which doesnt help) and has been stopped 2 years now but hasnt helped. It just really gets me down. All ive ever wanted is a baby. Im the oldest in my whole family and I have a big family I babysat all my cousins and im always the one that has them hanging off me at parties. I want some of my own now!

my heart goes out to you Mrs. would def get rebooked in. did you need to wait long for your first set tests?

Ah I do feel for you hun - my best friend has been having loads of trouble but I think from what she has said that the main thing is that you're ovulating... I would brave the docs though xx

Well done on the loss Deb its great that you were rewarded for sticking to it.

Enjoy your weekend Kim sounds fun and yummy haha! Oh and can I aim for 8 weeks for the challenge please?

Hello to the newbie to the group :) its a friendly bunch most of us have been here a long time haha some others pop in from time to time as well. I am Laura, 27, I got to my target of 9stone sometime last year then was trying to arrange a mortgage/move house etc and put a lot back on then Xmas came along and of course loads more junk. I lost a bit of it but the past few months I have just been free styling with food not following any diet plan and pretty much maintaining. Still got a couple more pounds to lose but not in any great rush now. Think I have food mostly under control I eat freely at the weekend and more sensibly during the week and am happy with that. I do want to up my exercise though seem to have got out of the habit past few months as been pretty run down keep getting chest infections and colds/coughs boo!

X

I don't know what else to say Vicky, wish I could help in some way. If you get on the waiting list at the docs at least that will be sorted and you never know might take a weight off your mind like Deb's friend.

I sometimes can't believe how I've come along with running Deb, its shocking to think this time last year I wasn't running and wasn't even thinking about it.

I agree Laura, you look so young

Well done on the loss Deb its great that you were rewarded for sticking to it.

Enjoy your weekend Kim sounds fun and yummy haha! Oh and can I aim for 8 weeks for the challenge please?

Hello to the newbie to the group :) its a friendly bunch most of us have been here a long time haha some others pop in from time to time as well. I am Laura, 27, I got to my target of 9stone sometime last year then was trying to arrange a mortgage/move house etc and put a lot back on then Xmas came along and of course loads more junk. I lost a bit of it but the past few months I have just been free styling with food not following any diet plan and pretty much maintaining. Still got a couple more pounds to lose but not in any great rush now. Think I have food mostly under control I eat freely at the weekend and more sensibly during the week and am happy with that. I do want to up my exercise though seem to have got out of the habit past few months as been pretty run down keep getting chest infections and colds/coughs boo!

X

hey Laura glad to hear your doing so well. how is the little baby comin along?

I don't know what else to say Vicky, wish I could help in some way. If you get on the waiting list at the docs at least that will be sorted and you never know might take a weight off your mind like Deb's friend.

I sometimes can't believe how I've come along with running Deb, its shocking to think this time last year I wasn't running and wasn't even thinking about it.

I agree Laura, you look so young

donna how far could you run to start with and where are you at now? i feel as though i could go out and try every day but not sure if that is best plan of action?

Back