Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

argh wrote loads and now its gone. to sum up...Kim sounds like you had good weekend plus you look teeny weeny so i wouldn't be fretting...not that you are but sounds like your back in the game

apart from sausage gate i am 10 days 100%. know that isn't technically true due to said sausage but have been in every other way. surprise period arrived...must get back on my pill. can't be doing with surprises.
Kim i lost 2.5lb. only quarter out but every pound is a prisoner lol. i can change on laptop if you want as i don't want seem ungrateful.
is hubby away again?

argh wrote loads and now its gone. to sum up...Kim sounds like you had good weekend plus you look teeny weeny so i wouldn't be fretting...not that you are but sounds like your back in the game

apart from sausage gate i am 10 days 100%. know that isn't technically true due to said sausage but have been in every other way. surprise period arrived...must get back on my pill. can't be doing with surprises.
Kim i lost 2.5lb. only quarter out but every pound is a prisoner lol. i can change on laptop if you want as i don't want seem ungrateful.
is hubby away again?

Well done that's a great loss

Yeah, not looking forward to it after jumping on mums scales, but I've been good so deserve a loss... we'll see anyway :/

Just hope I start seeing movement soon, who'd be a women aye, men don't have these issue's with the pill ect.

speaking of men actually I could shoot mine, he's being so un-supportive at the moment. He goes on about how its horrible how I can't loose when I should be doing and I'm being so good, but then sits there stuffing his face and not putting weight on himself, we went out for lunch yesterday and went to a Mexican place, I got a salad with no cheese ect. whereas he got a burrito with cheese and all the trimmings, when I said he should start having the salad's ect. I got ''well I wanted a burrito'' I've spoke to him about how it makes it harder for me at times but he just doesn't care. He's so selfish in that sense, if he wants a beer or an ice-cream ect he'll just have one and he'll say well I wanted one, he doesn't care that I might want one but have to be careful what I eat because I'm gaining weight at the minute even though I'm being good and exercising as well ect. :(

is hubby away again?

Oops sorry Deb, my bad lol! Have amended & yes you're right every little ounce does count as you've done so well....keep it up!
Yes, hubby back at work as of today, so Im back to being a weekend wife boohoo!

Off on another jolly study day today, so up with the birds! 16 days to my official monthly WI & have all intention of being on plan for all of them. Would love to be back to 8.7, but thats highly unlikely, but you never know, the WI fairy may be kind lol!
Have a good day now x

Off on another jolly study day today, so up with the birds! 16 days to my official monthly WI & have all intention of being on plan for all of them. Would love to be back to 8.7, but thats highly unlikely, but you never know, the WI fairy may be kind lol!
Have a good day now x

Training day sounds fun kim haha. I always like training with work cos they give us food!!!

Well im sat in the docs office. Im bored of feeling sick. Its been 4 weeks now and doing my head in. Ita worse on a morning and evening though ive only actually been sick a couple of times. Ive also put 6lbs on in 3 weeks and I havent been that naughty!

Will see what they say. Hope they can sort it I hate feeling sick!

Training day sounds fun kim haha. I always like training with work cos they give us food!!!

Well im sat in the docs office. Im bored of feeling sick. Its been 4 weeks now and doing my head in. Ita worse on a morning and evening though ive only actually been sick a couple of times. Ive also put 6lbs on in 3 weeks and I havent been that naughty!

Will see what they say. Hope they can sort it I hate feeling sick!

Hope you ok Vicky :) xx

Doc said that if I hadnt had a tom already she would have said I was definitely preggers but im most likely not if ive had a bleed of any kind. Shes gonna test me anyways and for a couple of other things but shes given me some tablets to try settle my stomach x

Hope you feel better soon Vic feeling sick is horrible! :( I think its worse than actually being sick as least you feel better after that lol.

Wow Kim you look stunning!

For the challenge I was down 0.25lb, was totm though so that's fine! Its also a slight cheat though as my official starting weigh in was lower (meaning that would have actually been a gain) but I wasnt well so the previous weigh in day result was low and inconsistent with what it had been so I tweaked!

Got a new tattoo yesterday :) over 4 hours on my shin ouch!! First half wasn't actually too sore but the second half was brutal!! Very colourful though and I love it! Know its not really anyone here (apart from Vics) cup of tea though haha.

Had quite a bit of extra sugar yesterday to get through the tattoo without blood sugar getting too low, but am sure I can make up for it the rest of the week.

So poor now wish tattoos weren't so expensive!! As much as I love bargains and total cheapskate generally it's the one thing I wouldnt go for the cheap option on, stuck with it for life! X

Yeah, not looking forward to it after jumping on mums scales, but I've been good so deserve a loss... we'll see anyway :/

Just hope I start seeing movement soon, who'd be a women aye, men don't have these issue's with the pill ect.

speaking of men actually I could shoot mine, he's being so un-supportive at the moment. He goes on about how its horrible how I can't loose when I should be doing and I'm being so good, but then sits there stuffing his face and not putting weight on himself, we went out for lunch yesterday and went to a Mexican place, I got a salad with no cheese ect. whereas he got a burrito with cheese and all the trimmings, when I said he should start having the salad's ect. I got ''well I wanted a burrito'' I've spoke to him about how it makes it harder for me at times but he just doesn't care. He's so selfish in that sense, if he wants a beer or an ice-cream ect he'll just have one and he'll say well I wanted one, he doesn't care that I might want one but have to be careful what I eat because I'm gaining weight at the minute even though I'm being good and exercising as well ect. :(

yeah us women get the raw deal all the time - so unfair. My OH can eat when and whatever he likes too ugh

good luck for tonight and dont be stressing as you look fab as you are!!

Have a good day now x

bet you are there before you know it missy!!

Doc said that if I hadnt had a tom already she would have said I was definitely preggers but im most likely not if ive had a bleed of any kind. Shes gonna test me anyways and for a couple of other things but shes given me some tablets to try settle my stomach x

hope it gets sorted out vicky, doesnt sound too good

Hope you feel better soon Vic feeling sick is horrible! :( I think its worse than actually being sick as least you feel better after that lol.

For the challenge I was down 0.25lb, was totm though so that's fine! Its also a slight cheat though as my official starting weigh in was lower (meaning that would have actually been a gain) but I wasnt well so the previous weigh in day result was low and inconsistent with what it had been so I tweaked!

Got a new tattoo yesterday :) over 4 hours on my shin ouch!! First half wasn't actually too sore but the second half was brutal!! Very colourful though and I love it! Know its not really anyone here (apart from Vics) cup of tea though haha.

Had quite a bit of extra sugar yesterday to get through the tattoo without blood sugar getting too low, but am sure I can make up for it the rest of the week.

So poor now wish tattoos weren't so expensive!! As much as I love bargains and total cheapskate generally it's the one thing I wouldnt go for the cheap option on, stuck with it for life! X

pictures please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guys i havent had an appetite recently - do i just go with it and wait for it returning, as lets face it more than likely will? so weird as i am not even having my usual syn fest at night....strange

Tattooooo

ForumRunner_20130618_133039.png

Oooo good luck

I think you do right not scrimping on tattoo's, you'd really regret going for a cheap one and it not being what you wanted ect.

yeah us women get the raw deal all the time - so unfair. My OH can eat when and whatever he likes too ugh

good luck for tonight and dont be stressing as you look fab as you are!!

My boyfriend isn't as lucky as that, he does put weight on and to be fair he has cut down a little, but he is in no way following sw lol. I know I sounded really selfish with that little rant but it is just so hard at times.

Thanks Deb :)

Not sure what I'm going to do if I don't lose for another few weeks.... £5 seems like so much, can't believe I used to pay it every week without giving a second thought lol.

Donna if you grudge paying the fiver and think you can do it alone go for it! Most of us here don't go to group (I think??) All the support and info you need is on this forum.

If you do decide to do it without group put that money aside and get nice things for your holidays with it :)

X

Back