Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

You say you've never felt so slim Donna, so how do your clothes feel? I know if I put on half a stone they're really tight, so if you still feel good in them, its not fat gain as such.
Have you thought about using Starflower Oil as well as Evening Primrose oil? The only thing I would suggest is go to somewhere like H & B & ask them what the recommended dose is, as you dont want to be taking the wrong dose for weeks & not getting any benefit x

SUMMER BIKINI BOD CHALLENGE
Started Monday June 10th

Jo (Wednesday ) - Start weight 9st 10lbs Goal weight 9st in 5 weeks
Wk 1: -0.5lb

Ronnie
(Monthly) - Start weight 10st 3lbs Goal weight 9st 10lbs in 6 weeks
July:

Vicky (Saturday) - Start weight 10st 6lbs Goal weight 9st 11lbs in 8 weeks
Wk 1: +2.75lbs

Donna (Tuesday)- Start weight 9st 5lbs Goal weight 8st 12lbs in 9 weeks
Wk 1: +0.5lbs, Wk 2: +1lb

Kim (Monthly)- Start weight 8st 10lbs Goal weight 8st 3lbs in 10 weeks
July:

Deb (Friday) - Start weight 8st 10.25lbs Goal weight 8-8st 3lbs in 12 weeks
Wk 1: -2.5lbs

Nikki (Saturday) - Start weight 11st 12.5lbs Goal weight 10st in 13 weeks
Wk1: +1.25lbs

Annie (Saturday) - Start weight 11st 2.5lbs Goal weight 9st in 16 weeks
Wk 1: sts

Laura
(Friday) - Start weight 9st 4lbs Goal weight 9st in
Wk1:
-0.25lbs

Yeah that's what I was trying to say, I know its not fat I can feel its not fat. If I wasn't at slimming world then I wouldn't no any difference weight wise to be fair. That's why I'm not concerned about the gains as such, they're frustrating because I know they're not fat gain so I'm not concerned about getting back to where I was before and I know I'll see a loss eventually as its what I deserve. The gains really aren't the issue at the moment, its just the way I'm feeling and its not about anything, I'm just miserable and I know I shouldn't be and I can't say why I am, I just am.

I've got the tablets from Tesco I think, its just a one a day thing, its all I used to take when I was younger and my mum did say it made a difference. Never heard of star-flower oil, might me an idea to try that as well, but just going to stick with what I'm doing for a while. Don't know when I'll have chance to get out to anywhere like Holland and Barrett so if I just stick with this, I should see some difference, if not then I'll see what my nurse says anyway, think I'll need an appointment in a couple of weeks, so I'll wait and see how I'm feeling when that comes up and see what she thinks. Good thing as well about evening primrose is it should help with my skin problems too, I just can't believe how many tablets I'm on at the minute as well, I've gone from nothing to the pill, vit d and now evening primrose.... My syns are all going to be used on tablets each day at this rate.

I'm pulling myself out of this rut anyway, I need to get organised, 4 more jobs have come up which I can apply for... so I'm going to get that sorted now. Need to force myself to think positive, can't go into work feeling how I have been.

Thanks for the support ladies, I really do appreciate it and I am honestly really sorry for being such a downer at the moment.

I'm pulling myself out of this rut anyway, I need to get organised, 4 more jobs have come up which I can apply for... so I'm going to get that sorted now. Need to force myself to think positive, can't go into work feeling how I have been.

Thanks for the support ladies, I really do appreciate it and I am honestly really sorry for being such a downer at the moment.

That's what we're here for Donna xxx

Donna I cant take the pill cos it sends me mental. I get really moody and litrally cry at everything. I also put a lot of weight on with it. Before we started trying I had the coil and it was amazing. Dont even have to think about it and dont even know its there!!

awe Donna am really feeling it for you. I think the pill effects everyone differntly. I changed from MIcrogynon to Celeste after my little one was born and i think there is a difference in my moods and how i feel. Its hard to pin point certain moods but i was sort of angry on microgynon. As nikki says though, its hard to remember. I am due to get booked in to restart my pill again - not looking forward to it to be honest. Coil doesnt seem appealing but i am at the stage that all contraception is daunting - hard to put your trust in something so important.
I would give it a few more weeks to settle down, am not sure the doctor would change it so soon but you never know. All i can say i huge hugs to you.

If your feeling nice and slim then dont worry but i can see where you are coming from with all of this and please come on here and offload anytime - know i do ;o)

Thanks again, I think that's the best bet, just see how I get on in a week or two and hope that I'm okay. I spoke to my mum and I had to drag it out of her but apparently when I was on it years ago for my acne I got really moody and would get upset about anything as well, which to be fair makes sense but looking back at it now I didn't realise it was the pill I thought it was my age. If the evening primrose sorts me out then I'll be okay, if not then I'll find something else. So much easier to just be a bloke in so many ways isn't it.

I'm feeling better now anyway, not amazing but not as down as I was.... feeling sick instead now (brilliant I know) going to do the pots in a min and then might pop to bed for a bit of a lay down as little one is at after school club until 4.15 today. Doesn't look like I'll be going to my mums for tea now as she's thinking of doing a race, which suits me with me not feeling so great, but I don't know whether to stick with chilli for tea or do something else instead... will save me some syns as she was going to use a packet. I'm going green but don't know what I fancy at all :/

Hi everyone sorry been missing for a few days seemed to take ages get over Friday night out lol:) Tom is looming and dragging me down but
Been back on track 100% since Monday so feeling back in the zone :)

Donna sorry your feeling low Hun I can so empathise I'm so bad with pmt it drives me bonkers I couldn't take the pill cause it sent me loopy and when I had the marina coil in omg thought I was losing my marbles so be careful if you don't find your mood lifts go back and get it changed,
sorry for bring nosey but what were you on before I'm sure you've said but I've forgot have you changed to a new pill ??

I'm still a bit all over the shop now but I do think I'm closer to the menopause so god knows how bad that's going to get good job we have each other on here to come and moan to and get support :) ha ha

Haven't managed the shred this week yet neither so that's getting to me too but I'm just so knackered and got other things on that its hard to fit in...mind you I could be doing it now cause I've finished work today at school pick up but then nipped tesco came home marinated some salmon for our tea back out to pick no1 daughter up back in and now sitting in the sun with a brew catching up on here.... So it's all that or the shred and I've chosen this ;-)

Hope you girls are all ok ?

I was on the depo injection, but for a number of reasons have come off it (my vitamin D levels are low and my nanna suffers from osteoporosis, the injection can also cause this so didn't want to tempt fate), also it can take up to a year to come out of your system and although we don't want to try yet we have discussed trying for a baby in a year or two, so when the time comes it would be nice to be able to try straight away rather then worrying about when that's fully out of my system.

I will be careful, now I know its that causing the problems if it hasn't settled down when I start my next pack I'll book an appointment to see about getting it changed, I think giving it 3 or 4 months is fair enough?

One of the schools I've applied for sent me an email today confirming receipt of my application and said if I have any questions or want to visit the school to get in touch, so I'm going to arrange a visit (I know a lot of the building as its where my sw group is, but it will be nice to go and see a few faces and let them see my face too) Just deciding whether to just email back or call them tomorrow? I know call will be better, just hate speaking on the phone.

I was on the depo injection, but for a number of reasons have come off it (my vitamin D levels are low and my nanna suffers from osteoporosis, the injection can also cause this so didn't want to tempt fate), also it can take up to a year to come out of your system and although we don't want to try yet we have discussed trying for a baby in a year or two, so when the time comes it would be nice to be able to try straight away rather then worrying about when that's fully out of my system.

I will be careful, now I know its that causing the problems if it hasn't settled down when I start my next pack I'll book an appointment to see about getting it changed, I think giving it 3 or 4 months is fair enough?

One of the schools I've applied for sent me an email today confirming receipt of my application and said if I have any questions or want to visit the school to get in touch, so I'm going to arrange a visit (I know a lot of the building as its where my sw group is, but it will be nice to go and see a few faces and let them see my face too) Just deciding whether to just email back or call them tomorrow? I know call will be better, just hate speaking on the phone.

You should call them donna. And defo go look round. It looks really good if you do that x

Hi everyone sorry been missing for a few days seemed to take ages get over Friday night out lol:) Tom is looming and dragging me down but
Been back on track 100% since Monday so feeling back in the zone :)

Donna sorry your feeling low Hun I can so empathise I'm so bad with pmt it drives me bonkers I couldn't take the pill cause it sent me loopy and when I had the marina coil in omg thought I was losing my marbles so be careful if you don't find your mood lifts go back and get it changed,
sorry for bring nosey but what were you on before I'm sure you've said but I've forgot have you changed to a new pill ??

I'm still a bit all over the shop now but I do think I'm closer to the menopause so god knows how bad that's going to get good job we have each other on here to come and moan to and get support :) ha ha

Haven't managed the shred this week yet neither so that's getting to me too but I'm just so knackered and got other things on that its hard to fit in...mind you I could be doing it now cause I've finished work today at school pick up but then nipped tesco came home marinated some salmon for our tea back out to pick no1 daughter up back in and now sitting in the sun with a brew catching up on here.... So it's all that or the shred and I've chosen this ;-)

Hope you girls are all ok ?

hi ronnie how was your party? life is soo busy at times isn't it...i am trying to fit a run in but looks like it may be tom night before i do which isn't best.
don't be worrying just get back on track when you can x

all this talk of the pill and its effects has got me thinking. my pmt used to get me emotional and angry and blamed it on the pill. realised i have been angry at times this week but not sure if thats just life or my surprise period but not even on the pill lol. life just gets over whelming at times doesn't it? plus am not sure how everyone else feels and its a bit much to put out here but am sure the pill plays havoc with my s*x drive. practically non existent when on the pill.

anyway am up early and ranting. scales look like a sts. naughty i know lol
am feeling ok about it as i feel better plus feel like i have got control back. only thing i can't account for were the sausages i had..also enjoying trying to up my minutes with the running so as long as they don't go up i will be happy. focused springs to mind x

When i was on the pill I went crazy and put on 2 stone. Well i blame the pill for that but since I've been off it for 5 years I've never been that weight or that emotional ever again :/ was a horrible time, since being on the implant though everythings fine and my periods stopped for 2 years which is a bonus :)

Hope you're feeling better Donna. For what it's worth, I never got on with the pill. I tried lots of different ones but always felt emotional. I tried the coil and felt much better in myself and its got much lower hormone levels than the pill so do think it's worth looking into as its so low maintenance although did hurt to have it fitted and know they don't encourage it if you're thinking if kids in the next few years

Back from honeymoon and feeling fat! Had put on a stone but have lost five pounds now so feel a bit better. Think I had a lot of water retention from booze and carbs! Can't moan too much though as had such an amazing time :)

How's everyone else getting on?

Back