Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

On top of things inside me freaking me out, that's another reason I don't want a long term thing like the implant or coil, we know we want to have a baby the next few years, I don't really want to have to book an appointment to have something removed when we decide we want to start trying, whereas with the pill I can just stop taking it when the time is right.

I'm already feeling loads better so it was obviously just a funny time in my cycle, hopefully by the next time that comes round these evening primrose will have kicked in and I won't feel as bad, but if I do then I'll get straight onto the docs to see about changing which one I'm on. I'm going to mention this in my review either way whether the evening primrose works or not.

Weather is weird today, really hot but miserable and raining :(

Aghhh booked my appointment to visit that school, going to go tomorrow morning straight after dropping little one off at school. Excited, but nervous.

Where is everyone?!?!

I'm here.... been busy sorting different bits out.

I have an interview next week.... nerves already kicking in, but at least I'm much happier with myself now then when I was last interviewing... so hopefully that will show through.

Little busy bees you all are.

Thays good thay you feel better about interviews Donna. Keeping my fingers crossed for you.

Ive had a real lazy day with Millie in front of the tv. Love comedy central!!

OH's sister is coming over tonight and its going to be fajitas and wine.

I look like ive already lost the 1.25lb i gained last week. Will be lucky to keep that loss on saturday. Hoping to see 11st 10lb by next saturday!

Well done on the loss nikki and good news on the interviews Donna. I think interviews are mainly about practice really. Hope you're feeling more awake Kim!

I've worked from home today which I find really hard as get too distracted but actually got a lot done and also managed to blitz my washing. Had about three weeks to get through this week because of honeymoon and wedding... nightmare!!

Food was good today so am quite pleased with myself

well done donna...that's great. Nikki fingers crossed for weigh in.
iam trying decide between housework or run..hoping for both but tired. up since 520 ugh

Fingers crossed for wi nikki!!

Ive had a very long day! Didnt sleep properly. Work draaaagged! Then had to go to optitions but only realised this morning that I didnt have a car so had to get a bus. My optitions appointment was at 4 n ive litrally just got home! Got terrorised in the bus station by some chavvy girls. When did I get old n chavs start abusing me lol.

Ive had a very long day! Didnt sleep properly. Work draaaagged! Then had to go to optitions but only realised this morning that I didnt have a car so had to get a bus. My optitions appointment was at 4 n ive litrally just got home! Got terrorised in the bus station by some chavvy girls. When did I get old n chavs start abusing me lol.

god that's awful...hope your ok. hate kids and adults that do that to others x

god that's awful...hope your ok. hate kids and adults that do that to others x

morning ladies...hope you are all good today. i am in bed and scared to get up and weigh lol what is this like?
sts would be fine but 14 days on plan now and doing a little exercise it would be nice to see ANY loss ha

morning ladies...hope you are all good today. i am in bed and scared to get up and weigh lol what is this like?
sts would be fine but 14 days on plan now and doing a little exercise it would be nice to see ANY loss ha

Good luck Deb I'm sure it will be good you seem to have found your mojo :))
Well done on a non stop mile !!! That didn't take long you'll be catching Donna up soon ;-)
Fantastic !!! xx

Vicky that's sounds awful :-( hope you ok xx

I'm here.... been busy sorting different bits out.

I have an interview next week.... nerves already kicking in, but at least I'm much happier with myself now then when I was last interviewing... so hopefully that will show through.

Good luck Donna xx

Good luck Deb I'm sure it will be good you seem to have found your mojo :))
Well done on a non stop mile !!! That didn't take long you'll be catching Donna up soon ;-)
Fantastic !!! xx

thanks ronnie. i went out 7 days out of 9 and finally did it lol..chuffed as i could barely run 2 minutes. how are you?

i lost 1.5lb. can't believe it as i didn't think it was possible as i lost last week. know it won't last but feel focused enough to keep going.
8st 6.25 :):)

thanks ronnie. i went out 7 days out of 9 and finally did it lol..chuffed as i could barely run 2 minutes. how are you?

i lost 1.5lb. can't believe it as i didn't think it was possible as i lost last week. know it won't last but feel focused enough to keep going.
8st 6.25 :):)

Woohoo!!!! Well done Deb your on a roll so chuffed for you :)
Yes it will last !!! your doing great!!
just need send some exercise motivation my way please :) x

Back