Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Right.... I've decided I'm going to try and maintain using the extra HEB (fair enough it will be a HEA today)..... I might just text my consultant and see what she thinks, but I think I'm convinced.

I do feel like I've had an epiphany though, I've never been happier with my body then I am now.

Go for it Deb, I started running and couldn't do it end of September last year and did my first half marathon in March... I think I could have done it earlier but I'd got comfortable just going on 30 minute runs it was mum who pushed me to enter. I def think you could do it and it will be great having something to aim for?

so happy for you donna...sometimes its what we need, a realisation that in fact we are happy.

i remember you going for your first half marathon and couldn't/can't believe how far you had come. just shows if you make the effort.....x

Im an official couch potato. How do women find the time to do ANYTHING with a baby. Me and Millie go out nearly everyday and walk about 4 miles which is great because we get fresh air and exercise. However... the last 2 daysi fancied sofa days, so we watched movies and millie just wanted cuddles all day meaning i literally sat there holding her all day. I have card orders to make, car insurance to change over and uni course to swap.... all pretty impossible right npw!

honestly it gets easier. i learned to do all my chores/paperwork when wee one was napping. then again when he went to bed. for me i had to be on top of everything as with new babies it can take very little to make you feel you snowed under..good days and bad days..
what i wouldn't do nikki is worry, do everything at your own pace. does millie have a chair or swing she would sit in while you dealt with even one thing on your list?
get her rotuine sorted out then you can conquer the world. i bet today you do loads..its one step forward a Million back if i remember correctly. also let her know mummy is boss lol...i think for weeks we thrive on adrenaline and mad hormones then boom..we are like deflated balloons.
give yourself time and i am sure you are doing great. be a couch potato if you want as your recovering....hugs to you both x

GO FOR IT DEB! I think it really helps keep you motivated and focused if you have something to aim for and without being too ooshy, I would be really proud of you, coz you've started completely from scratch and I'm so glad I nagged you to find an exercise you like! If you can do 1.5 miles now, 10km is 6 miles so you will be so up for it by October x

eeeeekkk i am def considering. i am a fad person as you can probably gather lol so dont think i will mention to anyone until i know for sure i will do it. i want to so going to keep doing what am doing, improving my time and distance then see where it takes me. went out Monday and won't make tonight as its ROBBIE concert wohoo but already looking forward to my next attempt.
yes Kim i was right to listen to you....as usual lol thank you ;-)

stood on scales..bad? yep as i am up. wouldn't be worried but its eating out tonight and the place has what looks like a deep fried menu eughh trying to find alternative but our time is limited. hate things like food worrying me ha

am i being mental/crazy/over ambitious to even be considering a 10k in October? bearing in mind i can just about run 1.5 miles?

donna what a lovely family x

Definitely go for it !!!!!
When I ran there is no feeling like it finishing a race :) you are doing so well Deb in such a short time I'd definitely sign up so you have something to work towards you'll be dead surprised how you'll be able to do it
We'll all be here to support you !!! Woohoo !!!
GO DEB GO DEB GO DEB!!!!!!!!

I have managed to condition my self out of daily weighing. Even tho I know my scales r bang on I havent stepped on them since satuday!! I would love to not have to eeigh though and just b happy with how I look x

I'm the same Vic only wi once this month :) need to work harder on loving the old bod now !! X

Im an official couch potato. How do women find the time to do ANYTHING with a baby. Me and Millie go out nearly everyday and walk about 4 miles which is great because we get fresh air and exercise. However... the last 2 daysi fancied sofa days, so we watched movies and millie just wanted cuddles all day meaning i literally sat there holding her all day. I have card orders to make, car insurance to change over and uni course to swap.... all pretty impossible right npw!

Nikki you deserve couch days god I'm still having them now and my baby is 12 lol
Just take each day as it comes some days you can get loads done others nothing....it's normal and the most important thing is you and Millie everything else is just stuff. Enjoy your cuddle time Nikki it's such a special time.
I did get a baby sling though for Kate so I could get jobs done still with you but your hands are free lol ;-)
You are doing a great job Hun your picture on fb of Millie are beautiful she gorgeous and looks very happy :) take care xx

eeeeekkk i am def considering. i am a fad person as you can probably gather lol so dont think i will mention to anyone until i know for sure i will do it. i want to so going to keep doing what am doing, improving my time and distance then see where it takes me. went out Monday and won't make tonight as its ROBBIE concert wohoo but already looking forward to my next attempt.

stood on scales..bad? yep as i am up. wouldn't be worried but its eating out tonight and the place has what looks like a deep fried menu eughh trying to find alternative but our time is limited. hate things like food worrying me ha

Missed this ... Have a fab time at Robbie !!! I'm a massive take that fan :) seen them twice and Robbie once when he first left the band think he's even better now by all the status I've read on fb lots of peeps been to see him :) have fun and just call it one meal off be good today and just go with the flow tonight.... you don't go to a concert every night of the week :) Enjoy yourself post a piccy of your view !! xx

I love robbie. I would litrally leave my husband for him lol. Even though he is mental I would work through the mood swings!!!!!!

My tummy is still dodgy. Didnt go to the loo all day yesterday but after I had my naughty dinner I had awful tummy pains. Think my body knew I was trying to be good so was punishing me!

Pick up my new glasses tonight im very excited cos the are totally not what I normally go for. Having a contact lens check up too which im not sure if it will be possible as ive forgotten to put my contact in lol. Which also means I am half blind today! :-(

Don't worry, a couple of lazy days won't do you any harm. Like Deb said you will get into a routine of sorting things around Millie soon enough.

Do it do it do it, book it as soon as possible :)

Don't worry about the scales, you've been good so it will probably just be some natural weekly fluctuation.

Lovely photo Donna. Good for you calling target and if you're anything like me it was a massive weight off my shoulders. If you remeber back when I called target at 8.11, I did mainly EE with an extra HexB and started losing again and lost another 4lb! Sometimes the body gets in a rut, so maybe by taking the pressure off you will stabalise nicely.
I would forget the scales for a bit and just concentrate on staying fit and healthy.

That's the plan, I looked again in the mirror after my shower this morning and I am very happy. Two people recently have told me my legs are looking muscular (I'm going to ignore the fact that I think that sounds like they're manly and take it as the compliment it was meant as)

My boobs are huge this morning too and I'll be honest, I'd rather weigh 7lbs more and have them then have the empty sacks I had a few months ago, so thank you pill I hope it continues ;)

so happy for you donna...sometimes its what we need, a realisation that in fact we are happy.

i remember you going for your first half marathon and couldn't/can't believe how far you had come. just shows if you make the effort.....x

It's daft but it did just hit me while I was there, I was just moaning about how I was happy so its not fair that it said I was 7lbs more..... and I just realised who cares what the scales say.

You can do it as well Deb, you'll love the atmosphere at races!

ROBBIE ROBBIE! Cant believe you're going to see him, I'm so jealous, you kept that one quiet Debs! I've seen him 5 times and TT twice, but not going this year as nobody would go with me! He only lives up the road from me, so should go up and say hello really lol! Enjoy tonight
You may be retaining a bit of fluid Debs, so make sure you drink lots to flush out the toxins x

I would take the 'muscular leg' comment as a massive compliment Donna, toned legs are more attractive than flabby ones lol!

Woke up today feeling like an old woman as can hardly walk/move my back is that painful after a very busy 12 hour shift yesterday, so dosed up on painkillers now and think its going to be a duvet day! So Nikki, we all have them and I only have myself to worry about!

Keep away from the pies Vicky and then you wont get a poorly tummy lol!

Forgot to say Deb have fun seeing Robbie :)

Feels weird today, planning on having a ww pitta AND cereal bar or ryvita (depending on how the day pans out) on EE..... Crazy stuff lol. Don't know what we're having for tea as I'm at a Church service for my Godmother at half 5 (not sure what to expect, we're going to that today as we can't make the funeral tomorrow) so will leave boyfriend to cook tea, will just let him do whatever he fancies. (so no HEA for me until later today in case he decides to use cheese again lol.... although he's done me a massive favour by doing it yesterday as since deciding to try the maintenance I feel even more relaxed still)

Hope the pain killers kick in soon Kim, sounds nasty :(

Thanks, just showed boyfriend that picture and he thinks I look bigger there then I do now.

Do I dare try the maintenance plan though, I've never done it before as always wanted to loose just that little bit more to hit the magic number

Do it Donna! Since I've started maintaining I've lost another 3/4 lbs!! I don't know whether its because I'm less stressed about it or whether my body needed the extra hexB but its worked for me. You look beautiful in photo! Relax and enjoy your running.

Are you just going to stick with EE with the extra Hexb Donna and when you do red/green are you adding in an extra as well? I found it so much better/easier following EE with the extra Hexb, as it felt a more normal/natural way of eating. Will be interesting to see how you get on, as it worked for Debbie as well, as we both lost another 4lbs on it.

Im hoping to be 8.10 again on my next WI as I've probably put on a few pounds since last WI with all my socials, so might go back to doing the EE plan with extra hexb again as it worked for me last time. I do enjoy red/ green but do find it a bit restricting sometimes.

Donna why come out of the Challenge? Why not stay on it and you can just try and maintain.....let me know as need to find it and update it!

SUMMER BIKINI BOD CHALLENGE
Started Monday June 10th

Jo (Wednesday ) - Start weight 9st 10lbs Goal weight 9st in 5 weeks
Wk 1: -0.5lb Wk 2: -0.5lb, Wk3:

Ronnie (Monthly) - Start weight 10st 3lbs Goal weight 9st 10lbs in 6 weeks
July:

Vicky (Saturday) - Start weight 10st 6lbs Goal weight 9st 11lbs in 8 weeks
Wk 1: +2.75lbs, Wk 2: -3.5lbs

Donna (Tuesday)- Start weight 9st 5lbs Goal weight 8st 12lbs in 9 weeks
Wk 1: +0.5lbs, Wk 2: +1lb, Wk 3: +0.5

Kim (Monthly)- Start weight 8st 10lbs Goal weight 8st 6lbs in 10 weeks
July:

Deb (Friday) - Start weight 8st 10.25lbs Goal weight 8-8st 3lbs in 12 weeks
Wk 1: -2.5lbs Wk 2: - 1.5lbs

Nikki (Saturday) - Start weight 11st 12.5lbs Goal weight 10st in 13 weeks
Wk1: +1.25lbs, Wk 2: -1.25lbs

Annie (Saturday) - Start weight 11st 2.5lbs Goal weight 9st in 16 weeks
Wk 1: -0.25lbs,Wk 2: -0.75lbs

Laura (Friday) - Start weight 9st 4lbs Goal weight 9st in 8 weeks
Wk1: -0.25lbs, Wk 2: -0.75lbs

Last edited:
Yeah, I suppose your right Kim. I'll stay but try to maintain :)

I'm planning on having a extra healthy extra if I'm following EE, I will probably still have some green and red days and probably won't add any healthy extra's when I do, but I'm mainly doing EE. Will only do red or green on the days it sort of feels natural (like if we're having chilli or spag bol I use quorn mince so will make sense to just stick with a green day) Will be interesting to see how I get on.

When is your next WI Kim? good luck with it

Think I'm going to change my Challenge target, as realistically I only lose about 2lb per month so there is no way I'll get to 8.3, so why set myself unachievable goals and set myself up for a fall. My new weight will be 8.6!

Last edited:
Yeah, I suppose your right Kim. I'll stay but try to maintain :)

I'm planning on having a extra healthy extra if I'm following EE, I will probably still have some green and red days and probably won't add any healthy extra's when I do, but I'm mainly doing EE. Will only do red or green on the days it sort of feels natural (like if we're having chilli or spag bol I use quorn mince so will make sense to just stick with a green day) Will be interesting to see how I get on.

When is your next WI Kim? good luck with it

Thats exactly what I did Donna and it seemed to work and I enjoyed it so much more.

My next official WI is July 3rd, next Wednesday. Its the 3rd of every month coz thats when I hit target - May 3rd. From next WI tho, I think I will weigh more regularly as I will have been on plan 17 days with no socials and want to keep an eye on things if I go back to EE + extra hexb.

ROBBIE ROBBIE! Cant believe you're going to see him, I'm so jealous, you kept that one quiet Debs! I've seen him 5 times and TT twice, but not going this year as nobody would go with me! He only lives up the road from me, so should go up and say hello really lol! Enjoy tonight
You may be retaining a bit of fluid Debs, so make sure you drink lots to flush out the toxins x

I would take the 'muscular leg' comment as a massive compliment Donna, toned legs are more attractive than flabby ones lol!

Woke up today feeling like an old woman as can hardly walk/move my back is that painful after a very busy 12 hour shift yesterday, so dosed up on painkillers now and think its going to be a duvet day! So Nikki, we all have them and I only have myself to worry about!

Keep away from the pies Vicky and then you wont get a poorly tummy lol!

Good advice kim haha.

I'm been good today. The student teacher is leaving today so had brought treats. Ive had 1 biscuit. I consider this to be good :-D

Enjoy Robbie Deb....jealous!!

Millie had a pretty good night sleep last night and we didnt wake until 10.30! We are now snuggled up having a cuddle watching a film then going over to my mum and dads in a bit for dinner :)

Bit of a tuttut subject as its a bit of a tweak, but do any of you use a different bread than allowed? Im using Morrisons seeded bread as thought it would be similar to the Hovis seeded. I use 1 slice as a hexb and then syn the second slice if I'm doing EE. Each slice is 111 calories so 5.5 syns.

Im having a duvet day as well Nikki and watching the Australian Biggest Loser......makes me feel skinny!

Last edited:
Back