Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

Is the oz biggest loser any good Kim? I've recorded a few but haven't
started watching it

Yes its quite good, a bit more hard hitting than the US one!
Sorry Emma, I've forgotten to add you to the Challenge....... whats your weight now, how much do you want to lose in how many weeks and what day do you WI!

Good advice kim haha.

I'm been good today. The student teacher is leaving today so had brought treats. Ive had 1 biscuit. I consider this to be good :-D

I think that's very good to be fair

Enjoy Robbie Deb....jealous!!

Millie had a pretty good night sleep last night and we didnt wake until 10.30! We are now snuggled up having a cuddle watching a film then going over to my mum and dads in a bit for dinner :)

Sounds like a lovely day.

Bit of a tuttut subject as its a bit of a tweak, but do any of you use a different bread than allowed? Im using Morrisons seeded bread as thought it would be similar to the Hovis seeded. I use 1 slice as a hexb and then syn the second slice if I'm doing EE. Each slice is 111 calories so 5.5 syns.

Im having a duvet day as well Nikki and watching the Australian Biggest Loser......makes me feel skinny!

If it works why stop it, but if you start gaining maybe look at that first.... I don't but I do like my wholemeal so just buy that and then weigh it. I do love seeded though, but its only me that likes it and I don't tend to eat much bread so not worth buying it just for me. I have said I'd still use a co-op wholemeal pitta as I used to use them but they decided they weren't HEX's anymore, I haven't had one since though as I started having the ww ones when they put them back on the list.

SUMMER BIKINI BOD CHALLENGE
Started Monday June 10th

Jo (Wednesday ) - Start weight 9st 10lbs Goal weight 9st in 5 weeks
Wk 1: -0.5lb Wk 2: -0.5lb, Wk3:

Ronnie (Monthly) - Start weight 10st 3lbs Goal weight 9st 10lbs in 6 weeks
July:

Vicky (Saturday) - Start weight 10st 6lbs Goal weight 9st 11lbs in 8 weeks
Wk 1: +2.75lbs, Wk 2: -3.5lbs

Donna (Tuesday)- Start weight 9st 5lbs Goal weight 8st 12lbs in 9 weeks
TARGET CHANGED TO MAINTAIN AT 9ST 7LBS
Wk 1: +0.5lbs, Wk 2: +1lb, Wk 3: +0.5 (9st 7lbs)

Kim (Monthly)- Start weight 8st 10lbs Goal weight 8st 6lbs in 10 weeks
July:

Deb (Friday) - Start weight 8st 10.25lbs Goal weight 8-8st 3lbs in 12 weeks
Wk 1: -2.5lbs Wk 2: - 1.5lbs

Nikki (Saturday) - Start weight 11st 12.5lbs Goal weight 10st in 13 weeks
Wk1: +1.25lbs, Wk 2: -1.25lbs

Annie (Saturday) - Start weight 11st 2.5lbs Goal weight 9st in 16 weeks
Wk 1: -0.25lbs,Wk 2: -0.75lbs

Laura (Friday) - Start weight 9st 4lbs Goal weight 9st in 8 weeks
Wk1: -0.25lbs, Wk 2: -0.75lbs

Donna has changed her target to 9st 7lbs and will maintain from now on.......good luck Donna x

Yes its quite good, a bit more hard hitting than the US one!
Sorry Emma, I've forgotten to add you to the Challenge....... whats your weight now, how much do you want to lose in how many weeks and what day do you WI!

Ooh ok will give it a try in that case....

I actually haven't weighed recently. I was 10.3 when I got back from holiday but have been out off weighing weekly as either way it sends me off the rails! I know I need to lose as I can barely do up my super skinny jeans so that's enough motivation at the moment! I'm also due in next week so can I wait til post period and then let you know!? At the moment my thoughts are, I want to lose loads a asap :'(

Ooh ok will give it a try in that case....

I actually haven't weighed recently. I was 10.3 when I got back from holiday but have been out off weighing weekly as either way it sends me off the rails! I know I need to lose as I can barely do up my super skinny jeans so that's enough motivation at the moment! I'm also due in next week so can I wait til post period and then let you know!? At the moment my thoughts are, I want to lose loads a asap :'(

No probs Emma, just let me know when you want to join x

Great point to reach Donna. With all the exercise you will be far more toned and looking smaller even if the scales don't cooperate. I also firmly believe that for people that already eat well and exercise a lot relaxing a bit about food is the best thing for them it'll do you the world of good. So defo start upping the HEs or having a meal a week off plan etc see what works for you. (I know I gained a lot after getting to target last year but for the first few weeks I found I could eat quite a lot of extras and continue to lose and ended up a good few pounds under target!)

Kim tweak away, the biggest thing I've learned from leaving sw is that rules about certain breads being HEs or syns (like you know the new syn free quorn sausages that people were going crazy for they are almost exactly the same nutritionally its like 2 calories different or something mental and same fat!) are so silly at the end of the day its a plan and its the STRUCTURE of it that makes it work for people but tweaks are totally fine. Enjoy your seedy bread :p you would have to eat loads and loads of it daily for it to make you gain any weight as the calorie difference between it and the HEB bread will be minimal, its impossible! X

Oh and Deb robbie is playing just a bit along from my house lol I can always hear all his concerts when he plays at Hampden! Sadly I hate robbie hahah!! X

Great point to reach Donna. With all the exercise you will be far more toned and looking smaller even if the scales don't cooperate. I also firmly believe that for people that already eat well and exercise a lot relaxing a bit about food is the best thing for them it'll do you the world of good. So defo start upping the HEs or having a meal a week off plan etc see what works for you. (I know I gained a lot after getting to target last year but for the first few weeks I found I could eat quite a lot of extras and continue to lose and ended up a good few pounds under target!)

Kim tweak away, the biggest thing I've learned from leaving sw is that rules about certain breads being HEs or syns (like you know the new syn free quorn sausages that people were going crazy for they are almost exactly the same nutritionally its like 2 calories different or something mental and same fat!) are so silly at the end of the day its a plan and its the STRUCTURE of it that makes it work for people but tweaks are totally fine. Enjoy your seedy bread :p you would have to eat loads and loads of it daily for it to make you gain any weight as the calorie difference between it and the HEB bread will be minimal, its impossible! X

I agree totally with you Laura, cos a calorie is a calorie! With the hexb its the fibre content as you know, but I know I have plenty of fibre in my diet so have no concerns there and calorifically its virtually the same. Sometimes I'm tempted to say have a bag of crisps that equate to the same calorie value as a hex, cos in the grand scheme of things its still a calorie, but do play by the rules 99.9.% of the time!

I agree totally with you Laura, cos a calorie is a calorie! With the hexb its the fibre content as you know, but I know I have plenty of fibre in my diet so have no concerns there and calorifically its virtually the same. Sometimes I'm tempted to say have a bag of crisps that equate to the same calorie value as a hex, cos in the grand scheme of things its still a calorie, but do play by the rules 99.9.% of the time!

I had an argument with someone at my work the other day, they are doing myfitnesspal and she normally has a banana and an orange at break. The other day i was sat eat my banana when she rocks up with a paxket of crisps and declares that they r better for her cos they r less calories!!!! She couldnt get it into her stupid head that its not just about the calories and that in fact fruit is better for you in the long run lol x

Ladies quick question ... Can anyone let me know if the following is a green day :)

B magic porridge (porridge 35g hexb) apple banana

L 2x whole meal bread (hexb) 2xegg sandwich salad salad cream (2s)

D quorn bolognese pasta cheese sprinkled on top (hexa)

2xhexb
1xhexa

Thanks hope you all ok?
How was Robbie deb??

Ladies quick question ... Can anyone let me know if the following is a green day :)

B magic porridge (porridge 35g hexb) apple banana

L 2x whole meal bread (hexb) 2xegg sandwich salad salad cream (2s)

D quorn bolognese pasta cheese sprinkled on top (hexa)

2xhexb
1xhexa

Thanks hope you all ok?
How was Robbie deb??

Perfect green day and sounds like a day I would have if doing Green. Dont forget you can use your 2nd hexa for milk or cheese. What is salad salad cream ?? Is your wm bread 60g? Xx

yep green day Ronnie ;o)

guys robbie was AMAZING - Olly Murs was a delight too. In work hungover and very very tired!! feel like i have loads to catch up on. Laura i was waving at you from Hampden haha - knew Robbie wasnt your cup of tea ;o)

Guys yesterday my sis and i shared a chicken chow mein - it had gravy on it and we had some chips.Not sure of syns but i do not it was the best choice from what we could have had. I also had about 6 vodka and 2 pints of beer and really annoyed that i have been off plan. I know it was a one off etc etc but its not really helping today adn i am dreading weighing in tomorrow. On the one hand i am looking forward to the fresh start that tomorrow will bring but dreading the scales - what a horrible way to live. IF i get a sts i will be ok about it but would really appreciate even a wee bit off but suppose i ahve had 2 really good weeks. THink i would prefer to know if i was going to lose wieght after 2 good weeks but now i wont know if its my offplan day that stops it or just my natural fluctuation - hope this makes sense as i am seriously half sleeping and not doing too well lol

ROBBIE ROBBIE ROBBIE!!!

Im so jealous, but I have seen him loads of times! He is a brilliant showman isnt he and sooooooooo sexy!
Forget yesterdays food, it happens, and you cant live your life fretting about the odd off plan day. Getting straight back on plan the day after is the most important thing to do and the best thing to do today is drink loads to flush out all the salt from the chinese and booze. If you do have a gain tomorrow, IT DOESNT MATTER, just keep on doing what youre doing......surely Robbie was worth it!

SUMMER BIKINI BOD CHALLENGE
Started Monday June 10th

Jo (Wednesday ) - Start weight 9st 10lbs Goal weight 9st in 5 weeks
Wk 1: -0.5lb Wk 2: -0.5lb, Wk3: +2lbs

Ronnie (Monthly) - Start weight 10st 3lbs Goal weight 9st 10lbs in 6 weeks
July:

Vicky (Saturday) - Start weight 10st 6lbs Goal weight 9st 11lbs in 8 weeks
Wk 1: +2.75lbs, Wk 2: -3.5lbs

Donna (Tuesday)- Start weight 9st 5lbs Goal weight 8st 12lbs in 9 weeks
TARGET CHANGED TO MAINTAIN AT 9ST 7LBS
Wk 1: +0.5lbs, Wk 2: +1lb, Wk 3: +0.5 (9st 7lbs)

Kim (Monthly)- Start weight 8st 10lbs Goal weight 8st 6lbs in 10 weeks
July:

Deb (Friday) - Start weight 8st 10.25lbs Goal weight 8-8st 3lbs in 12 weeks
Wk 1: -2.5lbs Wk 2: - 1.5lbs

Nikki (Saturday) - Start weight 11st 12.5lbs Goal weight 10st in 13 weeks
Wk1: +1.25lbs, Wk 2: -1.25lbs

Annie (Saturday) - Start weight 11st 2.5lbs Goal weight 9st in 16 weeks
Wk 1: -0.25lbs,Wk 2: -0.75lbs

Laura (Friday) - Start weight 9st 4lbs Goal weight 9st in 8 weeks
Wk1: -0.25lbs, Wk 2: -0.75lbs

Donna has changed her target to 9st 7lbs and will maintain from now on.......good luck Donna x

Im so jealous, but I have seen him loads of times! He is a brilliant showman isnt he and sooooooooo sexy!
Forget yesterdays food, it happens, and you cant live your life fretting about the odd off plan day. Getting straight back on plan the day after is the most important thing to do and the best thing to do today is drink loads to flush out all the salt from the chinese and booze. If you do have a gain tomorrow, IT DOESNT MATTER, just keep on doing what youre doing......surely Robbie was worth it!

he is great. think last night was my 5th or 6th time and i think he is fab.
am going to fforget about last night and flush it all out like you suggest ;-)

by the way how are you feeling today?

Back