Anyone in the 9s want to be in the 8's ??

he is great. think last night was my 5th or 6th time and i think he is fab.
am going to fforget about last night and flush it all out like you suggest ;-)

by the way how are you feeling today?

Glad you had a good time. Im sure they will have filmed it so will get the dvd when it comes out.

Muchly better today thanks Debs. I always suffer the next day if I've been too exuberant, but just have to learn to deal with it which drives me nuts as I hate being so inactive. Made up for it today and went out for a 3.3 mile powerwalk with Charlie.

Perfect green day and sounds like a day I would have if doing Green. Dont forget you can use your 2nd hexa for milk or cheese. What is salad salad cream ?? Is your wm bread 60g? Xx

Thanks Kim :)

Do you get 2 a's and 2b's ??

Sorry no punctuation lol it's a salad with salad cream I added some to the egg and then over the salad
I weighed the bread it was 68g so guess I need to syn the 8g ???;) how much would that be ?

yep green day Ronnie ;o)

guys robbie was AMAZING - Olly Murs was a delight too. In work hungover and very very tired!! feel like i have loads to catch up on. Laura i was waving at you from Hampden haha - knew Robbie wasnt your cup of tea ;o)

Guys yesterday my sis and i shared a chicken chow mein - it had gravy on it and we had some chips.Not sure of syns but i do not it was the best choice from what we could have had. I also had about 6 vodka and 2 pints of beer and really annoyed that i have been off plan. I know it was a one off etc etc but its not really helping today adn i am dreading weighing in tomorrow. On the one hand i am looking forward to the fresh start that tomorrow will bring but dreading the scales - what a horrible way to live. IF i get a sts i will be ok about it but would really appreciate even a wee bit off but suppose i ahve had 2 really good weeks. THink i would prefer to know if i was going to lose wieght after 2 good weeks but now i wont know if its my offplan day that stops it or just my natural fluctuation - hope this makes sense as i am seriously half sleeping and not doing too well lol

ROBBIE ROBBIE ROBBIE!!!

Glad you had a great time draw a line and get back on plan today it's only a one off don't beat yourself up xx

I'm doing that for tomorrow night I've got a 40th birthday party to go too meal already picked but can't remember what I put down think its fancy food so be nice surprise I'm just going to enjoy it all and straight back on plan Saturday x

Ronnie - yes on red and green you can have 2 hexa's and 2 hexb's......thats why I like them!
Enjoy tomorrow night x

Hey ladies.... I'm so excited, had the interview this morning and got the job :) I am over the moon and can't wait to get started (which is lucky because they said they're going to try and get me in for some mornings before September if we can fit it around my current job)

I feel a bit lost now as on my own in the house, everyone's busy so can't really talk to anyone and boyfriend might be late home tonight :( Don't know whether to stick to plan and have a good meal and go for my run.... or whether I should say stuff it today and celebrate.... might see what boyfriend says :/

Might also ring his mum

Hey ladies.... I'm so excited, had the interview this morning and got the job :) I am over the moon and can't wait to get started (which is lucky because they said they're going to try and get me in for some mornings before September if we can fit it around my current job)

I feel a bit lost now as on my own in the house, everyone's busy so can't really talk to anyone and boyfriend might be late home tonight :( Don't know whether to stick to plan and have a good meal and go for my run.... or whether I should say stuff it today and celebrate.... might see what boyfriend says :/

Might also ring his mum

Congratulations Donna that's great news !!!
Ooh I'd celebrate ;-) xx

Might also ring his mum

That's fantastic Donna!! I knew the right one would come along for you!! Is it more hours than you do at moment?

Congrats Donna thats great news. So what is the job exactly? More hours?
Definitely celebrate....get the champers out x

excellent donna...well done. is that you a classroom assistant now? very happy for you x

still done in ladies. was considering a run but less than four hours sleep and feeling dead on my feet is making me think i won't do very well which will lead to disappointment.
managed a cereal bar plus some thins with cheese. will have dinner then deal with scales tomorrow

We went for a meal out.... very naughty had a massive burger and chips with onion rings and then a chocolate doughnut sundae for pudding!!! whoopsie :p contemplating opening the wine as well, but will probably regret that on Tuesday

Yeah, I will be a learning support assistant in a secondary school, 29 hours which fit in perfectly with little one's school times and also opportunity for more hours either for pay or days in lieu. It hasn't quite sunk in yet to be honest.

We went for a meal out.... very naughty had a massive burger and chips with onion rings and then a chocolate doughnut sundae for pudding!!! whoopsie :p contemplating opening the wine as well, but will probably regret that on Tuesday

Yeah, I will be a learning support assistant in a secondary school, 29 hours which fit in perfectly with little one's school times and also opportunity for more hours either for pay or days in lieu. It hasn't quite sunk in yet to be honest.

wow very very good. job you wanted plus extra pay. brilliant Donna x

Feel like I proper need to rant......so mad at one of managers at work. Completely wasted my time this week & don't appreciate the amount of time extra time done to complete a task they asked my department to do.

Can't get it out of my head n I'm so angry about it. I've been working early mornings and late in the evening all for nothing

Feel like I proper need to rant......so mad at one of managers at work. Completely wasted my time this week & don't appreciate the amount of time extra time done to complete a task they asked my department to do.

Can't get it out of my head n I'm so angry about it. I've been working early mornings and late in the evening all for nothing

what a shame...do you not get the recognition for what you have done? verbally or financially? let it all out we are here to listen x

what a shame...do you not get the recognition for what you have done? verbally or financially? let it all out we are here to listen x

Well I'm a manager and so are they but he asked me to complete something which I told him would take a long time to do. There was a big push & he wanted it doing ASAP so I've been going into work for 7.30 to get extra hour before I should start & not leaving until 6 when should finish at 4.30

I really wanted to get it done n dusted n it was cluttering up my desk completely so even worked through lunch to complete.

Then today I handed over all the work for sign off which has taken me all week to do and all day to catalogue for external auditors n he said......,

........oh, yeah we're not gonna do that now so you'll after redo it all in another way

I was like OMG u gotta be kidding me.....he just said nope n he didn't care that he had wasted my departments time when I have 1 member of staff off on paternity leave so could have done without wasting a week on that rubbish

Told him we will discuss this further tomorrow and that at the moment I wasn't amused that he didn't even bother to pop his head in and say just hold fire cos things might be changing yet he told the director that we both report into

Well I'm a manager and so are they but he asked me to complete something which I told him would take a long time to do. There was a big push & he wanted it doing ASAP so I've been going into work for 7.30 to get extra hour before I should start & not leaving until 6 when should finish at 4.30

I really wanted to get it done n dusted n it was cluttering up my desk completely so even worked through lunch to complete.

Then today I handed over all the work for sign off which has taken me all week to do and all day to catalogue for external auditors n he said......,

........oh, yeah we're not gonna do that now so you'll after redo it all in another way

I was like OMG u gotta be kidding me.....he just said nope n he didn't care that he had wasted my departments time when I have 1 member of staff off on paternity leave so could have done without wasting a week on that rubbish

Told him we will discuss this further tomorrow and that at the moment I wasn't amused that he didn't even bother to pop his head in and say just hold fire cos things might be changing yet he told the director that we both report into

sounds like an ass. as you say he could have let you know esp if he told your director. let him know tomorrow and make him realise that as much as you didn't mind doing it, you did mind him not telling you. could you use all that work for something else? even as a report or summary for your director?

sounds like an ass. as you say he could have let you know esp if he told your director. let him know tomorrow and make him realise that as much as you didn't mind doing it, you did mind him not telling you. could you use all that work for something else? even as a report or summary for your director?

Nope it's complete waste.
Basically when I delete it I have lost all the data in the database.
The only thing I can do is whack the guy round the head with the 2 reams of paper it took to complete and hope it knocks some sense into him

I'm still mad about it now, n I left work at 5.30(again doing an extra hour)

I just think to myself I have slaved away n pulled out all the stops for nothing. He better not ask for any favours any time soon is all I can say

Might also ring his mum

Yay that is fab news hun!!! So pleased for you :) xx

Omg Jo that would really annoy me!! Seriously why do managers do such things, they are wasting their own time as well as yours. I hope you are getting paid for all your extra work you have put it hun. Xx

Back